Tril0

Dec 25, 2017
it's funny because I remember when this game was released for the first time and I think that we had more content than now xDD

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How do I get Emma past 70 submission, Kelly past 30 and Jessica past 40? Do they have a minimum love requirement?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAndPower-0.53Regular
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
As someone who prefers games with 2D art I'm consistently disappointed by every 2D dev who gets even 300 dollars a month.

There are 3D devs who put in the effort to make their games look great (like Nenad A.) who update at a consistent basis and then 2D devs try to make it sound impossible to deliver a good update in 1-3 months

Reactions: zurdya

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As someone who prefers games with 2D art I'm consistently disappointed by every 2D dev who gets even 300 dollars a month.

There are 3D devs who put in the effort to make their games look great (like Nenad A.) who update at a consistent basis and then 2D devs try to make it sound impossible to deliver a good update in 1-3 months
Aside that 3D games use pre-made models that you only need a good video card to render VS 2D devs having to hand-draw everything (most of the time) ......... No wonder 1 takes a few days and the other can take months

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Aside that 3D games use pre-made models that you only need a good video card to render VS 2D devs having to hand-draw everything (most of the time) ......... No wonder 1 takes a few days and the other can take months

This game has already had a lot of content and the new art is just an improved version of the old art, so it's not from scratch, at least the idea is not, which saves a lot of time.

I'm aware that 3D devs use pre-made models, so I named a dev that doesn't, as far as I know

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm aware that 3D devs use pre-made models, so I named a dev that doesn't, as far as I know
I think they meant that after you have the character model, because you sculpted it or bought the parts or whatever, you don't need to remake it ever again. The model is done and just needs to be moved.

Nov 7, 2017
So how much content was removed on last patch?
I think you meant the update since v0.37. Well only content missing is the Living Room, Kitchen and some of Lisa's content, a lot of Jessica's content, Ann, Susan, Cherry and Roxie's content in the current version. Only a few of Emma and Kelly's content is still missing and not restored yet. I wouldn't say they were removed because the dev is revamping and reworking the game adding new mechanics, features, options and choices while restoring the old content back in at the same time.

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
I think you meant the update since v0.37. Well only content missing is the Living Room, Kitchen and some of Lisa's content, a lot of Jessica's content, Ann, Susan, Cherry and Roxie's content in the current version. Only a few of Emma and Kelly's content is still missing and not restored yet. I wouldn't say they were removed because the dev is revamping and reworking the game adding new mechanics, features, options and choices while restoring the old content back in at the same time.

They haven't even restored sex with Kelly or Emma yet? Lol

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.4 for Lust and Power V0.50 * UPDATE *

v3.4
- add Jessica unlock (unlock corrupt actions)
- add Jessica magic spell
- change submission and love for Jessica

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
update?

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.7 for Lust and Power V0.53 * UPDATE *

v3.7
- nothing to say (just an upgrade to support v0.53)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes