Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Did a play through. Less content than the reboot before the reboot after the reboot from 3DCG. Is he just not paying whoever has been drawing? I like that there's more options with the girls you save, but very disappointed the new artist can only draw Caitlyn Jenner with different hair colors.

• Haha
Reactions: jonwich

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I swear, every time I come back to see the progress on this game I feel like I've been tricked.
If you paid for this yes you have been. Instead of finishing and starting a new game even a similar one but no... I won't waste my time with ranting about this game

Reactions: Boryarulev
May 31, 2017
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.4 for Lust and Power V0.50 * UPDATE *

v3.4
- add Jessica unlock (unlock corrupt actions)
- add Jessica magic spell
- change submission and love for Jessica

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Can i use it in the new update 0.52? Usually it dont work but had to ask , thanks

Reactions: Terrazero
Nov 7, 2017
Can i use it in the new update 0.52? Usually it dont work but had to ask , thanks
No! It's version specific.

V0.51 cheat will only work with version v0.51 game.

Terrazero will update the cheat when he has free time, so check back in a few days.
Actually it can work. Well everything might not work properly. I tried it and some of the cheats still can work for v0.52 but again everything might not work and waiting for an update for the cheats might be recommended. v0.52 is only a small update from v0.51.

Reactions: john1230

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.6 for Lust and Power V0.52 * UPDATE *

v3.6
- with the restore health and power button you now also restore hunger
- add 3 new hot scenes with Emma (unlock corrupt actions)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone pls tip me how to get a threesome in 0.37???
The closest you can get is with the 2 girls watching TV. You need both of them pretty far into "slut-mode", then go watch TV with 1 of them and get touchy/full dick out. You might get caught by the other (random-ish), rage ensues. You might need to do the same again, switching girls around. Then once both of them are watching, you should get options for 3some-ing.

Been years though, so anything above is subject to memory-loss

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
what do i need to jessica she keeps ambushing me and i can"t attack her
and don't know what to do
The trick is to use the wait function and let her attack. When her energy drops to 11 or below you can then run away with the rock she throws having a lower probability of hitting you.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Any one has the first version of this game
Play the current version and skip the opening then go to the map page and quit the game. That's version 1 content.

People usually want more content and wait a few updates before playing, but you want less content?:rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me, what's best way to get demon's hearts.every time I falled to get it.
Keep fighting Demons until you get one, ask for Demon parts when you give alcohol to the hunters that you meet. Or edit your save file to have the stuff that you need.

No further questions about editing save files! Google is friend not foe.

Reactions: THARAKA1984

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Play the current version and skip the opening then go to the map page and quit the game. That's version 1 content.

People usually want more content and wait a few updates before playing, but you want less content?:rolleyes:

Keep fighting Demons until you get one, ask for Demon parts when you give alcohol to the hunters that you meet. Or edit your save file to have the stuff that you need.

No further questions about editing save files! Google is friend not foe.
Thanks for reply.but I truly mean, the first game this is the lust and power remake game.but I want the completed game.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes