Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
It really drives me nuts when devs completely rework a game instead of finishing it and starting a new project.
Well, you may imagine this as a new game, after all it's no incest content anymore.

These remake stuff might be upsetting for everyone yet this is certainly more honest than plain patreon milking without doing nothing at all. Anyway if author himself realized that previous concept is not good why he should carry it on?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Well, you may imagine this as a new game, after all it's no incest content anymore.

These remake stuff might be upsetting for everyone yet this is certainly more honest than plain patreon milking without doing nothing at all. Anyway if author himself realized that previous concept is not good why he should carry it on?
No incest?

What version are you talking about?

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Remove anti-cheat Post vAll (Works with every version of the game, present or future)

Was supposed to do the same as before but too much work.

Console will be enabled. Cheats protections disabled.

Instructions:
Extract this inside your "Lust_and_Power-(XXXXX)-pc" folder. //XXXXX=the version you're playing
Windows will ask you to overwrite some files.
Say yes
Start game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not understand how this works

I type v_my_health =1000 Nothing
I tried v my health = 1000 Nothing

What am I missing here?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The mother and daughter were originally MC's Mother and Sister. I was going to ask if someone had patched that back in, seems like no one has.
They've been my MC's mother and sister since the last time I had to restart.

And no, I haven't used any cheats in this game.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I like how this game starts with "We didn't introduce magic to the women in our family because they're too emotional and irrational". Then MC gets his powers and instantly goes "I'm going to rape my mother and sister and create a sex slave cult! Maybe even conquer the world later if I feel like it."

Is this game a form of meta commentary on sexism?

Last edited:

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
The mother and daughter were originally MC's Mother and Sister. I was going to ask if someone had patched that back in, seems like no one has.
He added it back when he started the remake. You just need to type in ''Mother'' at the start when the game asks you what Emma is to you.

Nov 7, 2017

No incest?

What version are you talking about?
Wrong the incest content is in the game. Yes it was removed but it was add back in since v.38, for almost 3 years now and onward. Emma and Kelly are both automatically called "Mom" and "Sister" in most of the dialogue when you changed Emma from "Landlady" to "Mom". The latest version you're still able do this, this option is still there.

Capture.png

Reactions: tom882 and john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I do not understand how this works

I type v_my_health =1000 Nothing
I tried v my health = 1000 Nothing

What am I missing here?
You have to find the correct variables to change it (I think it's max_hp or something), and why are you making it hard on yourself?

Terrazero's cheat mod will let you refill your health and energy any time you need it. Install the mod and just click the icon between the health and energy meter and it'll refill it right away.

There's no need to mess with console commands, but if you enjoy it then have at it.

Feb 11, 2023
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.8 for Lust and Power V0.54 * UPDATE *

v3.8
- add 2 new hot scenes with Emma (unlock corrupt actions)
- add 2 new hot scenes with Lisa (unlock corrupt actions)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
how do i make it work??? I extracted it, now what Good sir?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes