AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
Maybe next time archive the game so that you have it on hand if the DEV changes something.

Attached is the Patch, Cheat Mod and the Elite Mod.

Can you reupload the Elite Mod? the link is down

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Can you reupload the Elite Mod? the link is down
Since when did I become a uploader?:cautious:

I'm uploading it one last time here.

Next time someone askes you have to take the reins, as I'm not doing this again.

Reactions: mrtr

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
I like how this game starts with "We didn't introduce magic to the women in our family because they're too emotional and irrational". Then MC gets his powers and instantly goes "I'm going to rape my mother and sister and create a sex slave cult! Maybe even conquer the world later if I feel like it."

Is this game a form of meta commentary on sexism?
The cult of the past in the game was probably at some conservative level, as several secret societies involved with "magic", "occult" and etc... were, remembering that although the MC is presented being antoganized by his father's sister, the such a cult they belonged to messed with black magic, they weren't exactly, the warriors of freedom and gender equality, they were evil. And the MC can't be considered your hero from Disney/Marvel movies either, it's an erotic game with controversial themes.

Reactions: Parthornax and mrtr

mrtr

Oct 4, 2018
Can someone explain me what the hell all the game content went? And why this version feel like initial releases with all things locked... LoL?

mrtr

Oct 4, 2018
Someone can share last save file ?
So hard play in android without mod
Here go buddy, it's a highly modded save that was also a pain in the ass to legitimately complete, makes me wonder if the creator really wanted you to play

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Jeez thanks. :cautious:
You're welcomed!

You are now obligated to fill a request for the elite mod in the future. I'll direct the request to you.

In turn the next requester will be obligated to fill future requests so you can pass it on to them.

Paying it forwards is a bitch.:devilish:

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
how many more updates until we catch up to the old version, do u think. This game has serious potential but I dont want to replay stuff I already did.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how many more updates until we catch up to the old version, do u think. This game has serious potential but I dont want to replay stuff I already did.
At least 2 per girl, then you get the newer stuff like we just did for Emma. So around 10-12 to be on par to 0.37, and another bunch to get the "new" scenes. This could go on for years (and probably will)

Reactions: Jackmcbean
Nov 7, 2017
At least 2 per girl, then you get the newer stuff like we just did for Emma. So around 10-12 to be on par to 0.37, and another bunch to get the "new" scenes. This could go on for years (and probably will)
I don't think it will take that long if we keep getting more updates every two weeks. I've noticed Lurking Hedgehog have been releasing new updates more frequently and yes for a while we weren't getting them as frequently since I've been posting them here lately. I would say maybe at the end of this year or maybe some time next year or another year then we might finally get everything restored with new content and hopefully he doesn't need to do anymore rework after that. We got all Emma's corruption options all restored along few new ones in her bedroom except her options in the kitchen even almost all Kelly's in her bedroom and Lisa's in the library while missing a lot for Jessica and Cherry and Emma/Kelly's options in the living room and a few missing in the bathroom and the only female character we're missing is Roxie and her options who was in v0.37.

mrtr

Oct 4, 2018
I don't think it will take that long if we keep getting more updates every two weeks. I've noticed Lurking Hedgehog have been releasing new updates more frequently and yes for a while we weren't getting them as frequently since I've been posting them here lately. I would say maybe at the end of this year or maybe some time next year or another year then we might finally get everything restored with new content and hopefully he doesn't need to do anymore rework after that. We got all Emma's corruption options all restored along few new ones in her bedroom except her options in the kitchen even almost all Kelly's in her bedroom and Lisa's in the library while missing a lot for Jessica and Cherry and Emma/Kelly's options in the living room and a few missing in the bathroom and the only female character we're missing is Roxie and her options who was in v0.37.
Yeah like a thousand years from now LoL, He is Just like DrBones milking forever

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
dev really needs to play this from start without any cheats. most enemies are way too strong, and if you encounter something you cant beat, youre stuck in the fight. can only roll back or load earlier save.. those 2 functions are crutches and shouldnt be relied on as part of the game balance. the spell level grinding is also very guesome... this is about as grindy as gacha games that tries to milk you for micro transaction boosters.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Right now, it feels like there's way too much game mechanic work completed for the amount of story completed.

Even with where things were at more H scenes available, there's still so much more to do with all the spells than there is to do with the girls. And really that's not all that fun or interesting.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Right now, it feels like there's way too much game mechanic work completed for the amount of story completed.

Even with where things were at more H scenes available, there's still so much more to do with all the spells than there is to do with the girls. And really that's not all that fun or interesting.
I was not around for it but I did hear there was some kind of big content reset because the dev felt it needed to be removed and started from scratch. I am not sure if it was just the sex content with the girls or not. If it was just the girls and not the game mechanics that would explain what you are seeing.

If anyone who has been around long enough to know for sure would like to confirm or correct that. Please let us know what went down.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I was not around for it but I did hear there was some kind of big content reset because the dev felt it needed to be removed and started from scratch. I am not sure if it was just the sex content with the girls or not. If it was just the girls and not the game mechanics that would explain what you are seeing.

If anyone who has been around long enough to know for sure would like to confirm or correct that. Please let us know what went down.
I saw similar statements in the thread here, but even if every one of the ladies in the house had all the sex options available, I'd still say the same thing.

There are 19 spells you can learn, yet there are 4 kinds of opponents (and the boss) Each spell levels up from using it, with more uses required to level up the spell the higher level you reach. So at some point you're killing your opponents by casting one spell a single time instead of multiple and you're progress upwards will stall. There's no opponent that's more susceptible to a given type of damage, so decay, throwing rocks, fireballs and lightening are just silly overkill.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
ok so I have a question,how do I get demon's hearts? I explored almost all locations except for police station,and i fought many demons but nothing ever drops from them,do i have to learn how to extract the hearts or something? I am massively stalled with this cause i assume only that nerdy girl who wants them will give me some kind of power to defeat the white haired bully bitch,jessica was it? without killing her,and that's the case with the witch and her door as well i believe. I also don't quite get the progression system,I got my first decay touch upgrade pretty fast and now after using it like 12 times i still cannot upgrade it,is it a bug or is the game this grindy? If anyone knows other ways to deal with jessica or any other of my newbie questions that would be appreciated,thanks.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes