May 8, 2020
Why?

Just do it your self.

Go to online save editor (Google is your friend here) and open the save you want edit on the page. Search for "c_weapon" and look for "effect" , this value is how much damage your weapon can inflict. Change it to 9999 and you can kill anything with 1 hit basically. Then download the edited save file and replace the one in your save folder and your done, totally not hard to do at all.

Cheat Mod v3.8 for Lust and Power V0.54 didn't tip you off?:FacePalm:
Thank you to you too, dude )

May 8, 2020
I didn't watch the updates for a long time, judging by the patreon is updated every 20 days. very cool drawings of mom and sister, I hope for a quick continuation of the plot with the line of sis and blonde chika)
Good old genre harem and dominant spermatotoxic guy)

Reactions: chicho1958

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.9 for Lust and Power V0.55 * UPDATE *

v3.9
- add upgrade points in the spell book to 999 - Dark Power - button (Thx to john1230)
- add 3 new scenes for Emma in the bathroom (unlock Emma)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.9 for Lust and Power V0.55 * UPDATE *

v3.9
- add upgrade points in the spell book to 999 - Dark Power - button (Thx to john1230)
- add 3 new scenes for Emma in the bathroom (unlock Emma)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Not this update but the one before this one I used it everything worked fine except some gear errors but no biggie, also when I did most of the game didn't play and before I tried this new update wanted to check how far I was in game but game wouldn't even launch kept getting errors so I removed mod and the 2 loose files and it worked, so gonna try it again and give myself a couple items.....ok ok gonna get a few....fck that gonna get tons items..you know just incase :rolleyes: :giggle: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Terrazero
Nov 7, 2017
Looking at the changelog... should I assume that after 0.49 all of old content is restored?
Thinking of giving it a try, not sure if I should be as disappointed as the long term players.
No not all of the old content has been restored yet but a bunch of it has been restored. Like I said before we got all Emma's options all restored in her bedroom and bathroom now except her options in the kitchen even almost all Kelly's in her bedroom and Lisa's in the library while missing a lot for Jessica and Cherry and Emma/Kelly's options in the living room and missing some in the bathroom for Kelly and the only female character we're missing is Roxie and her options who was in v0.37.

justAsnap

Aug 7, 2020
Ten Thousand Updates Hanging On The Wall, and if one Updates should accidentally fall, there'll be Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Updates Hanging On The Wall.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Why?

Just do it your self.

Go to online save editor (Google is your friend here) and open the save you want edit on the page. Search for "c_weapon" and look for "effect" , this value is how much damage your weapon can inflict. Change it to 9999 and you can kill anything with 1 hit basically. Then download the edited save file and replace the one in your save folder and your done, totally not hard to do at all.

Cheat Mod v3.8 for Lust and Power V0.54 didn't tip you off?:FacePalm:
that was added after i posted.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Lust and Power v0.55 to Android with the cheat mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Sep 21, 2019
No not all of the old content has been restored yet but a bunch of it has been restored. Like I said before we got all Emma's options all restored in her bedroom and bathroom now except her options in the kitchen even almost all Kelly's in her bedroom and Lisa's in the library while missing a lot for Jessica and Cherry and Emma/Kelly's options in the living room and missing some in the bathroom for Kelly and the only female character we're missing is Roxie and her options who was in v0.37.
Holy guacamole. That's a lot (at least it seems?). No wonder people were pissed. I guess I will just wait for a changelog "all content finally restored".

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
His post was quoted for me, I already helped the guy,if you don't want help people it's your choice, you never know when someday you'll need help. I still respect your decision and if in the future you need help and I can help I will.
It's nice of you to help people with sharing your save file.

I'm more of a teach a man to fish kind of guy so now that he has the knowledge, he can mod the save him self so that he is not reliant on kindness of strangers.

Anyway thank you for wanting to help people out.

Holy guacamole. That's a lot (at least it seems?). No wonder people were pissed. I guess I will just wait for a changelog "all content finally restored".
There's a boat load of content that is still missing and a entire dimension in another realm to restore before it gets back to where v0.37 was. At the rate he is releasing 2 years is a optimistic time frame for the remake to catch up.

May 8, 2020
I think it would be cool if more dominance events without sex content were added to the game) more atmospheric, let's say, for example in game we already have:
I changed the channel on the TV. and the mother says to her daughter's indignation: oh we gotta make him feel good cos he's in charge and every day he ventures outside and brings food home. (something like that)
And sister like : ohh , yeah , u right, but iam already doing everything what he said , but ok , ugh..
This scenes making game so good and more cool!
For me it’s one of best dialogs on game)))
it was so cool )) for real dudes!

. or: "there, clean my room sister!"
or :massage my feet while I’m smoking cigar on my sofa idk something like that):D

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It's nice of you to help people with sharing your save file.

I'm more of a teach a man to fish kind of guy so now that he has the knowledge, he can mod the save him self so that he is not reliant on kindness of strangers.

Anyway thank you for wanting to help people out.

There's a boat load of content that is still missing and a entire dimension in another realm to restore before it gets back to where v0.37 was. At the rate he is releasing 2 years is a optimistic time frame for the remake to catch up.
I'm just a regular guy like everyone here, if it wasn't me would've been someone else, there's good people here. I'm just paying back forward for all who helped me and on the way made some friends

• Red Heart
Reactions: john1230
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes