May 8, 2020
of course it's all cool if there is a lot of blowjob and sex in the game))) but when there is real female obedience, submission and obedience is not in the

form of: I obey and obey the great master. (this is too theatrical)

and like here is a great example of dialogue in the game:
*player reminds mother of something in charge* and
mother: - oh no, have I really given a reason to doubt my submission to you or are you not satisfied with me enough.
- No, I'm just reminding you. (and very cool answer, super hot dude!)

mother says:
- ugh, holy guacomole, I already thought that I did something wrong!

Dayum, I love this dialogues!)

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't believe after all these years people are still supporting this idiot!
There's another game thats worst than this one game going 6years+ making +50k/month, but have a few games to play so not worry besides not a Patron. Yeah and about a few I lied I have a just a little more than a few....ok ok you got me a have a truck load of games games.png

May 8, 2020
My pc is in intensive care in the hospital I'll post pic someday of games most of them over 100gb my laptop can't handle those games, didn't you see the wasteland 3 icon love that game.
game quest: go here and talk to...
me: sure but first let me take a walk around the world brb in about 30 days :rolleyes: :giggle:
I didn't play wasteland ))
my fellows said that the game is good. I'll try it one of these days!)

Reactions: chicho1958

buff

May 29, 2017
why does this game still has a "incest"' tag? i thought they scrubbed it from the game to keep shilling on patreon?
So, every year or so the author blows up the game and starts over for some reason.

The most recent time he added all the incest back in, which is kind of weird because it's really not needed for this particular story to work-- having the MC stumble on a house full of hot girls worked just fine. Yeah you lose some taboo spice, but the game at least still made sense (unlike those silly "OH NO SOCIETY WILL HATE ME IF I DATE MY LANDLADY" deals).

Anyway, TL,DR is that the current version has him going after his mom and sister.

Reactions: StratoSquir

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
So, every year or so the author blows up the game and starts over for some reason.

The most recent time he added all the incest back in, which is kind of weird because it's really not needed for this particular story to work-- having the MC stumble on a house full of hot girls worked just fine. Yeah you lose some taboo spice, but the game at least still made sense (unlike those silly "OH NO SOCIETY WILL HATE ME IF I DATE MY LANDLADY" deals).

Anyway, TL,DR is that the current version has him going after his mom and sister.
well to be fair if i remember correctly, it was incest even at the very beginning of the game.
and i remember when patreon decided that incest was no-good anymore, and the next version of this garbage removed it.
so if my memory is correct and the very first version still WAS incest, then it's the opposite situation of the one you're describing.

anyway, this game isn't new, it's old as hell, much older than it has any rights to be even,
i'm 99% sure the dev has just been milking his own game for years and have no intentions of ever finishing it.

can't say i've been paying attention to it's """progression""", but if what you're saying is right, it's definitely a scam.
sound like the dev has simply been "reworking" his game once in a while to avoid having to make new-content or actually working on it's pre-existing content while selling the same thing over and over again.

buff

May 29, 2017
well to be fair if i remember correctly, it was incest even at the very beginning of the game.
and i remember when patreon decided that incest was no-good anymore, and the next version of this garbage removed it.
so if my memory is correct and the very first version still WAS incest, then it's the opposite situation of the one you're describing.
100% correct. Started as an incest game, was reworked because Patreon, then was reworked again because the dev just felt like it.

anyway, this game isn't new, it's old as hell, much older than it has any rights to be even,
i'm 99% sure the dev has just been milking his own game for years and have no intentions of ever finishing it

can't say i've been paying attention to it's """progression""", but if what you're saying is right, it's definitely a scam.
sound like the dev has simply been "reworking" his game once in a while to avoid having to make new-content or actually working on it's pre-existing content while selling the same thing over and over again.
Eh, kind of? It's certainly management shitty enough to get me to drop the patreon even though I had been enjoying the game. Some of the content _is_ new, and supposedly he redoing some of the images (so many devs do this, then post side by sides that only other art people can tell apart and say stuff like "LOOK AT HOW MUCH BETTER THE LIGHTING LOOKS OMG I AM GOING TO HAVE A SHADINGGASM", and I'm just like sure man.) But the game still has a lot less content in it than it did in early 2021...... 2 years of "rework" is ridiculous. $3800/mo in Russia is enough for a single guy to live on, he should be cranking out updates.

Basically, I don't think he's deliberately running a scam, because what he is doing is about the same amount of work as what he was doing before, it's just dumber.

Anyway, if he ever restores all the old content (in particular the living room scenes where you can get the mom and daughter to fuck each other for the MC's entertainment, those were pretty hot) I'd consider following it again at a very low tier. No way he's getting a cent from me for this endless rework bullshit though.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How to beat Jessica. The MC just stares at her until he gets knocked out and robbed.
You need some of the better spells. Level up the spells you have to get new ones and acquire the library woman -- can't remember her name (NW area of map). She can teach several that work on Jessica.

Reactions: Cicada

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
You need some of the better spells. Level up the spells you have to get new ones and acquire the library woman -- can't remember her name (NW area of map). She can teach several that work on Jessica.
all you really need is vamperism at a decent cool down and energy refill at around 8 per use, just make sure you don't kill her, she will stop around 5 health remaining.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
all you really need is vamperism at a decent cool down and energy refill at around 8 per use, just make sure you don't kill her, she will stop around 5 health remaining.
If I remember correctly Vampirism is a spell that either the witch teaches you or it's a spell from another realm, either way the spell is currently only accessible if you unlock it using the cheat mod.

So the only visible way to beat Jessica is you have to get available spells from Lisa (I believe her name is, she's hiding out in a house filled with home made traps). Learn Exhaustion to tire her out or Stun Charm to stop her without killing her.

Highly recommend using the Mod to cut down the grind and the chances of dying over and over again because your level is too low to beat a normal demon.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
If I remember correctly Vampirism is a spell that either the witch teaches you or it's a spell from another realm, either way the spell is currently only accessible if you unlock it using the cheat mod.

So the only visible way to beat Jessica is you have to get available spells from Lisa (I believe her name is, she's hiding out in a house filled with home made traps). Learn Exhaustion to tire her out or Stun Charm to stop her without killing her.

Highly recommend using the Mod to cut down the grind and the chances of dying over and over again because your level is too low to beat a normal demon.
actually you learn from your ancestors spirit, it is the 3rd or 4th spell you learn from him.

Reactions: john1230 and Cicada

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Or telekinesis -- she stops being a pest when you can undress her. Stone bolt and fireball can be used to impress her. She doesn't like the wall spells though.

Reactions: john1230

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Anyway, if he ever restores all the old content (in particular the living room scenes where you can get the mom and daughter to fuck each other for the MC's entertainment, those were pretty hot) I'd consider following it again at a very low tier. No way he's getting a cent from me for this endless rework bullshit though.
no disrespect, but i don't get how can feel comfortable with putting some money on this thrashfire that has been going for YEARS.
hell, i'm not even giving money to projects i actually think are good and legit products (like "Strive Conquest").

Nov 7, 2017
Seems like Lurking Hedgehog is totally on the ball now! We're a few steps closer where we left off at v0.37, restoring Roxie's content! And I don't know why we all complain! Lol. Here's the newest update, v0.56! :giggle:

AN HOUR AGO

Lust and Power v0.56 regular is out!

Hi guys, we made a small update in a short time while we prepare bigger scenes. Here are the links:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

- added interface for interacting with Emma in the kitchen. Now you won't see "Under construction" if you click on her while she's cooking, but you'll get her reaction about you bothering her and access to interface which allows you to talk to her or run some hot scenes in the kitchen.

- added option "Offer help" in the kitchen. Now you can help Emma with cooking and earn some of her love points.

- added 4 options of asking Emma to take off her clothes in the kitchen. Now you can make her get naked there.

This update obviously has very few content added, but it was released just to let you know how the work goes while we work on bigger scenes for the next update which is supposed to be finished on June 7 or so and have 3 big hot scenes.

Last edited:

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017

I'm not judging anyone for using the cheat mod but dying to a normal demon is practically impossible even when the MC is at the lowest level. Cop demons sure, but they can be avoided until you have vampirism, after that they're also very easy to beat.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm not judging anyone for using the cheat mod but dying to a normal demon is practically impossible even when the MC is at the lowest level. Cop demons sure, but they can be avoided until you have vampirism, after that they're also very easy to beat.
Not impossible. I know! I've died a few times:ROFLMAO:

Where are you getting vampirism spell from? in the latest version of the game that spell hasn't been restored yet. Or am I just dumb?:unsure:

Thank you Dark Lord Nova for v0.56

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes