sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
ok so I have a question,how do I get demon's hearts? I explored almost all locations except for police station,and i fought many demons but nothing ever drops from them,do i have to learn how to extract the hearts or something? I am massively stalled with this cause i assume only that nerdy girl who wants them will give me some kind of power to defeat the white haired bully bitch,jessica was it? without killing her,and that's the case with the witch and her door as well i believe. I also don't quite get the progression system,I got my first decay touch upgrade pretty fast and now after using it like 12 times i still cannot upgrade it,is it a bug or is the game this grindy? If anyone knows other ways to deal with jessica or any other of my newbie questions that would be appreciated,thanks.
Inside the police station is a demon who... is helpful. One the things he does for you is teach you how to collect demon parts.

JamesRobotic

May 25, 2020
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.8 for Lust and Power V0.54 * UPDATE *

v3.8
- add 2 new hot scenes with Emma (unlock corrupt actions)
- add 2 new hot scenes with Lisa (unlock corrupt actions)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Does this work on android?

Nov 7, 2017
Here is v0.55.

7 HOURS AGO

Lust and Power v0.55 regular is out!

Hi everybody, here are the links for this update:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

- added 3 scenes for Emma in the bathroom

Thanks for your support! Please let me know if you find any bugs. Please copy bug reports that are shown on the game error screen and send to me, it helps a lot.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAndPower-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.8 for Lust and Power V0.54 * UPDATE *

v3.8
- add 2 new hot scenes with Emma (unlock corrupt actions)
- add 2 new hot scenes with Lisa (unlock corrupt actions)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
for the latest version?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How activate first action with Lisa , only “kneel” command is open …

and only my inventory does not open, an error occurs. (I use the old save)
Not this update but on the update before this one I used the mod today was gonna see how far I was in game and game wouldn't even launch so I removed the mod and installed the new update everythign works fine with no mod just happy I modded game to 1 hit kill anything that moves but was checking girls to see if they did any update on them for sex and nothing so didn't even bother playing it, still have top right map uncovered the top 2 the rest is uncovered and most of them 100%.

May 8, 2020
Not this update but on the update before this one I used the mod today was gonna see how far I was in game and game wouldn't even launch so I removed the mod and installed the new update everythign works fine with no mod just happy I modded game to 1 hit kill anything that moves but was checking girls to see if they did any update on them for sex and nothing so didn't even bother playing it, still have top right map uncovered the top 2 the rest is uncovered and most of them 100%.
Can you share your save file)

Reactions: chicho1958
Sep 21, 2019
Looking at the changelog... should I assume that after 0.49 all of old content is restored?
Thinking of giving it a try, not sure if I should be as disappointed as the long term players.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
This game had a reboot or revamp or something a while back, where a lot of scenes got removed until the dev fixed/revamped/whatevered them. Has it gotten back to pre-redo state of progress yet?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
only 4 saves,last one is where I stop still need stuff to do you also have some stuff in your room,copy files into app/renpy/lust and power and copy them into saves folder located in game folder remember it's modded have all skills, few items, 1 hit kills...well you'll see enjoy

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Why?

Just do it your self.

Go to online save editor (Google is your friend here) and open the save you want edit on the page. Search for "c_weapon" and look for "effect" , this value is how much damage your weapon can inflict. Change it to 9999 and you can kill anything with 1 hit basically. Then download the edited save file and replace the one in your save folder and your done, totally not hard to do at all.

for the latest version?
Cheat Mod v3.8 for Lust and Power V0.54 didn't tip you off?:FacePalm:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Why?

Just do it your self.

Go to online save editor (Google is your friend here) and open the save you want edit on the page. Search for "c_weapon" and look for "effect" , this value is how much damage your weapon can inflict. Change it to 9999 and you can kill anything with 1 hit basically. Then download the edited save file and replace the one in your save folder and your done, totally not hard to do at all.

Cheat Mod v3.8 for Lust and Power V0.54 didn't tip you off?:FacePalm:
His post was quoted for me, I already helped the guy,if you don't want help people it's your choice, you never know when someday you'll need help. I still respect your decision and if in the future you need help and I can help I will.

Reactions: tom882 and john1230
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes