Nov 7, 2017
Not impossible. I know! I've died a few times:ROFLMAO:

Where are you getting vampirism spell from? in the latest version of the game that spell hasn't been restored yet. Or am I just dumb?:unsure:

Thank you Dark Lord Nova for v0.56
Actually the Vampirism Spell was never in v0.37 or the other early builds, before the game was revamped and yes it's in the latest version of the game. I just checked and don't remember which latest version it was added and I know it was added before this latest update, v0.56. And you're welcome! :giggle:

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Actually the Vampirism Spell was never in v0.37 or the other early builds, before the game was revamped and yes it's in the latest version of the game. I just checked and don't remember which latest version it was added and I know it was added before this latest update, v0.56. And you're welcome! :giggle:
I'm spreading misinformation, sorry.

You get spells if you level up Touch of Decay to level 5 and talk to the ancestor in the basement about spells.

I just never had a cause to talk to the ancestor since I use the cheat mod so I thought the other spells are not restored in the new versions yet. But yep, I'm just dumb:cry:

Thanks for the correction Dark Lord Nova(y)

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
So) new content all about :
“mommy in the kitchen”
Nice :)
At least the dev has been consistent with updates lately and we will get another update soon on June 7th which is only a week and a half away with a lot more content while yes this one was small, not much. I'm predicting that we will get Roxie's content all restored by the end of the year or early next year hopefully where we left off at v0.37 if the dev stays consistent with the updates and if we get new updates every few weeks.

"This update obviously has very few content added, but it was released just to let you know how the work goes while we work on bigger scenes for the next update which is supposed to be finished on June 7 or so and have 3 big hot scenes." - The Dev

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Not impossible. I know! I've died a few times:ROFLMAO:
Where are you getting vampirism spell from? in the latest version of the game that spell hasn't been restored yet. Or am I just dumb?:unsure:
I also died a few times in the very beginning. But this is only when someone is new to the battle game mechanics. After learning that, no dying any more.

One of the weak points of the game is: When one has vampirism and exhaust, it is really impossible to lose. Its even a waste of time to do battles at all (animations too slowly). Its totally impossible to NOT finish a fight not at almost 100% HP and energy.

I really hope that the dev will fix this.
Btw. I do not cheat. I love fights - and I love the fights in this game specially. Waiting for fixing :)

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

'While running game code:
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "C:\Users\luisl\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.56-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\luisl\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.56-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.56
Tue May 30 21:14:08 2023
```
This comes up when I try to got to that witches houses.

Nov 7, 2017
Question is v37 still better than v56?
Like Rolo said v0.37 might have more content than v0.56 but not necessarily better and does not have the incest content restored like the very early builds had. v0.56's mechanics and layout is better and does have the incest content restored but with less content. I recommend you try both of them.

Reactions: Rolo

lrrr.omicron

Aug 30, 2020
You need some of the better spells. Level up the spells you have to get new ones and acquire the library woman -- can't remember her name (NW area of map). She can teach several that work on Jessica.
I now unavoidably starve to death and have no way to level up spells. I'm not starting over. Will wait for a future release.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I now unavoidably starve to death and have no way to level up spells. I'm not starting over. Will wait for a future release.
Oh you silly Omicronian:ROFLMAO:

Search for online save editor on google and open your save file. Then search for f_veget, f_meat and f_fruit on the editor website.

You want to edit the str_home variable so that the food is in the fridge at home.

Change the amount (999) food you want to be stored in the fridge.

Now you won't starve even if you find no food.

Just need to get a human horn and you are all set.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019

Search for online save editor on google and open your save file. Then search for f_veget, f_meat and f_fruit on the editor website.

You want to edit the str_home variable so that the food is in the fridge at home.

or you can save scum like me to make sure you have wine or beer enough to get food from demonhunters twice a day.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
or you can save scum like me to make sure you have wine or beer enough to get food from demonhunters twice a day.
You most certainly can do it this way too, problem is if he forget to trade with the demon hunters his back to starving again:LOL:

Nov 7, 2017

You most certainly can do it this way too, problem is if he forget to trade with the demon hunters his back to starving again:LOL:
Or you can do this trick. These are actually cheat commands that you can type in the console in the game which you hold down Shift+O to open the console and don't forget add = before you type in the number, amount of food or items you want. If you wondering, the lp and sp stand for the girls love (lp) and corruption (sp) levels.

Here's an example: food_in_fridge = 10000

Screenshot 2023-06-05 000304.png

does any 1 have v37
I've a saved game for v0.37 but it might be modified since I was using cheats. I can provide you a Mega link to my copy of Lust and Power [v0.37] with cheats, the Extended Variable Viewer and my game saved that all the girls and locations unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes