Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Where can i find the Witch to earn some Gold for Fiddle?
one more thing, in a place in the city there is a too strong door that i can't break down (inside the house there is a person named Cherry)
How can I do?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
You need to
Where can i find the Witch to earn some Gold for Fiddle?
one more thing, in a place in the city there is a too strong door that i can't break down (inside the house there is a person named Cherry)
How can I do?
You need to throw rocks against this door. It takes a while to break it.
And btw. Cherry IS the witch.

Reactions: Hansvoralb

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
One of the skills you learn is throwing rocks (or boulders, seems like). That's the skill you need to attack this door. (Rocks are apparently included with the skill... )
i have 4 Darkness spells (all except the central one) and The Ancestor tell me "You don't need more spell"
how can i get the spell of the rock?

Nov 7, 2017
If anyone still wondering. I know the dev said the next update was supposed to be finished on June 7 and now it's June 19. I even asked them on their page but I got no answer yet. Maybe something came up or it's taking them longer than expected or they wanted add more stuff to it and fix some bugs. Who knows but I will let anyone know when I hear something soon or post the next update if they finally have it ready even if it has took them longer to release it.

Jan 1, 2021
If anyone still wondering. I know the dev said the next update was supposed to be finished on June 7 and now it's June 19. I even asked them on their page but I got no answer yet. Maybe something came up or it's taking them longer than expected or they wanted add more stuff to it and fix some bugs. Who knows but I will let anyone know when I hear something soon or post the next update if they finally have it ready even if it has took them longer to release it.

Did he mentioned year?

mariofake

Dec 23, 2022
Hey, its actually a playable game but not so much fapable yet. (sorry for the bad english)

Could you add more interactions on the sleep part? Keep the good work, the game is very promising.

Nov 7, 2017
To answer TerrorFromBehind's question. He says today. Lol. I got some news everybody, Lurking Hedgehog is back and he just released v0.57! I'm sure he will answer my message why he was late releasing it in few days.

TWO HOURS AGO

Lust and Power v0.57 regular is out!

Hi guys, here are the links for the update:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

- we added 3 hot scenes with Emma in the kitchen

- we added the ability to pass the time by just clicking on the clock button on the house map

- we added new interface that keeps all information that players need to play the game. Mostly useful for new players. Just click on the "Quests" sign in the right part of the screen and you'll see there all the info about the things you can or should currently do in the game. Reminders about stored food, health, energy, useful items, locations, quests, tasks, possibilities, spell upgrades and so on. Now you won't miss any important content in the game.

I'm in a big hurry at the moment and I have to leave my computer for the next two days right now so I can't answer your messages now, but when I'm back two days later I'll answer every message.

Thanks a lot for your support, you make it possible to exist for this project.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
i have 4 Darkness spells (all except the central one) and The Ancestor tell me "You don't need more spell"
how can i get the spell of the rock?
Lisa gives you an "Earth Spell", called Ram. this will do.
But you have to use it against demons to upgrade it enough, otherwise you cannot break this door of the witch.
Later you break every door with just one Ram.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
To answer TerrorFromBehind's question. He says today. Lol. I got some news everybody, Lurking Hedgehog is back and he just released v0.57! I'm sure he will answer my message why he was late releasing it in few days.
The "new interface" is great and very helpful.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAndPower-0.57
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes