darth_order

Oct 29, 2020
Remove anti-cheat Post vAll (Works with every version of the game, present or future)

Was supposed to do the same as before but too much work.

Console will be enabled. Cheats protections disabled.

Instructions:
Extract this inside your "Lust_and_Power-(XXXXX)-pc" folder. //XXXXX=the version you're playing
Windows will ask you to overwrite some files.
Say yes
Start game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesnt work in 0.57

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
How do you craft the junk armor? I already have 5 junk pieces in my inventory but whenever I click on the crafting table, It just says "Do nothing"

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
What's wrong with it?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/__battle/screens/interface.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/__battle/screens/interface.rpy", line 3, in execute
File "game/__battle/screens/interface.rpy", line 16, in execute
File "game/__battle/screens/interface.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "__battle/battle.rpyc", line 185, in script
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\exports.py", line 3174, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "H:\HGames\Lust and Power 0.57\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/__battle/screens/interface.rpy", line 3, in execute
File "game/__battle/screens/interface.rpy", line 16, in execute
File "game/__battle/screens/interface.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.57
Sun Jun 25 15:07:38 2023
```

Nov 7, 2017
Another relase? How much content was removed this time?
I'm going to be the one to ask this time: Have all the scenes from 0.37 been reinstated yet?
This game is such a bug filled mess. Just keeps getting worse and more broken with every update.
I know the dev haven't been consistent about every update and communication for a while but I believe they have been pretty consistent lately. Yeah they removed a lot of the content from v0.37 since the rework but doesn't mean they're not restoring all it back because they're restoring it and yes it's taking them a long time for restoring all of it I get that and they're working on new animations, renders and coding to restore it all back with new content that we didn't have in v0.37. I think some don't realize it's a long process that might take hours, days, weeks, months or years to do and it can wear you out. Of course some here think the dev is milking everything but I disagree because I've been following them a long time I don't see them doing that at all. Yes I don't know when we will have all the scenes from v0.37 all restored but I know we are a step closer getting it all back and my prediction that we might get all it back by next year if the dev keeps being consistent. People should learn some patients and stop complaining too much but I get some of you are frustrated, annoyed and want to give up on this game or hate it. You know there are other games here that you all can download and play besides Lust and Power and this isn't the only game I play. I download hundreds of games and try them out all the time. Yes Lust and Power is one of my favorites. You know what the other games that are my favorites are Raptus, The Headmaster, The Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition, Friends in Need, Honey Select 2 (usually not a fan of anime and mostly play around in Studio NEO and download the character cards I like), House Party, Witch Trainer, Innocent Witches, Enslaver - Dark Path and The Point of No Return which I recommend some of you try them out if you enjoy some dark games. I honestly don't see a lot of bugs in this game except few bugs there and there and I've been using the same save game for a while and of course I used some cheats too, skipping some of the grinding. I play it on PC.

As always the cheat mod are already not actualisated damn lol.
doesnt work in 0.57
These are the new CHEAT COMMANDS that I posted couple of pages back that should work in v0.57.

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
yes it is comfirmed the n cheat mod doesen't works on the new version it guives me one error damn I must wait until the game ends and the cheat mod are the same of the game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know the dev haven't been consistent about every update and communication for a while but I believe they have been pretty consistent lately. Yeah they removed a lot of the content from v0.37 since the rework but doesn't mean they're not restoring all it back because they're restoring it and yes it's taking them a long time for restoring all of it I get that and they're working on new animations, renders and coding to restore it all back with new content that we didn't have in v0.37. I think some don't realize it's a long process that might take hours, days, weeks, months or years to do and it can wear you out. Of course some here think the dev is milking everything but I disagree because I've been following them a long time I don't see them doing that at all. Yes I don't know when we will have all the scenes from v0.37 all restored but I know we are a step closer getting it all back and my prediction that we might get all it back by next year if the dev keeps being consistent. People should learn some patients and stop complaining too much but I get some of you are frustrated, annoyed and want to give up on this game or hate it. You know there are other games here that you all can download and play besides Lust and Power and this isn't the only game I play. I download hundreds of games and try them out all the time. Yes Lust and Power is one of my favorites. You know what the other games that are my favorites are Raptus, The Headmaster, The Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition, Friends in Need, Honey Select 2 (usually not a fan of anime and mostly play around in Studio NEO and download the character cards I like), House Party, Witch Trainer, Innocent Witches, Enslaver - Dark Path and The Point of No Return which I recommend some of you try them out if you enjoy some dark games. I honestly don't see a lot of bugs in this game except few bugs there and there and I've been using the same save game for a while and of course I used some cheats too, skipping some of the grinding. I play it on PC.
How much you got paid to make such a big text due to a joke?

He removed a lot from 0.37 to 0.40 some time ago, since then he adds stuff (also new and useful one) with every update.
Afaik there is no removing with updates.
I have no idea, I quit this game long time ago, and of course he wouldn't go anywhere if he kept removing.

I just gave the joke, because even if that changed, the damage to the reputation was already done. Not to mention that I already was seeing the game as extremely repetitive.

Finally, way better games out there, both gameplay-wise, renders, and lack of clunkiness, like this one had the last time I've played.

Nov 7, 2017
Edit: Just ignore this post I jumped the gun a little bit and I was half asleep. Lol. Thought they were serious.

How much you got paid to make such a big text due to a joke?

I have no idea, I quit this game long time ago, and of course he wouldn't go anywhere if he kept removing.

I just gave the joke, because even if that changed, the damage to the reputation was already done. Not to mention that I already was seeing the game as extremely repetitive.

Finally, way better games out there, both gameplay-wise, renders, and lack of clunkiness, like this one had the last time I've played.
So you think everything I say is a joke to you, huh? Yeah of course you no idea and think they changed everything and removed stuff multiple times because you haven't played since. You quit because they removed a lot of content, scenes from v0.37 after they decide to redo the game, who wanted to improve it since it's their game and so you got mad and think everyone who supports them is dumb. Yes right now there is less content than there were but they've been re-adding all the old content piece by piece in every update along with new stuff since v0.40 even restored incest that was not in v0.37 and the reason they removed a lot of the content because it wouldn't work with the new coding even the dev said that a long time ago but you probably didn't know that. I don't know why you're here if this game is dead to you, if it's extremely repetitive and you feel robbed by the dev. Of course there's a lot other interesting games out there and why only focus on one.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes