alon94

May 13, 2017
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1 for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

v4.1
- nothing to say :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
I got this error after opening the game using this mod

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
"Now you won't miss any important content in the game"
Serious? all is back?
Just joking
I think the Demons will invade Earth for real before the game is finished

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
I got this error after opening the game using this mod
I don't have that folder yet, since I just decompressed and started it once
Try to delete cache folder in Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\game\cache\
I just got the game archive decompressed, then added the mod in it the \game folder as per the readme:
There are no folders in \game except for save once you start the game first time, and the error reproduces for me as well.
[later edit]I tried with both the mod and without it! works fine without the mod. Weird part - for me at least is with very little knowledge on renpy/python - is if you extract the rpa's the path mentioned in the error log mentioned above are in place, but the game works without the mod[later edit]

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1 for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

v4.1
- nothing to say :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Apparently your Cheat Mod has a conflict with the Extended Variable Viewer that I also used that shows me variables for console commands even copy and paste them into the console for me. It crashes the game with an error before it launches when I used both of them. I don't know if you're familiar with the Extended Variable Viewer which is posted here on F95, link. However I didn't have this issue before when I was playing v0.55 but apparently they didn't work together in v0.56 or now v0.57. Thank you by the way. :)

Last edited:

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Apparently your Cheat Mod has a conflict with the Extended Variable Viewer that I also used that shows me variables for console commands even copy and paste them into the console for me. It crashes the game with an error before it launches when I used both of them. I don't know if you're familiar with the Extended Variable Viewer which is posted here on F95, link. However I didn't have this issue before when I was playing v0.55 but apparently they didn't work together in v0.56 or now v0.57. Thank you by the way. :)
Please try this version, I removed the variable viewer code inside the mod

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Unfortunately, still get errors with the new version. Thanks for looking into this Terrazero.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe this is the clue as to what's causing the errors?

"The label update is defined twice, at File "___sys/time_pass.rpyc", line 171:

and File "dgn.rpyc", line 1284:"

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
Unfortunately, still get errors with the new version. Thanks for looking into this Terrazero.

I'm investigating. I'm using Windows version and i don't get this error...

Reactions: john1230

barney1333

Jul 9, 2017
like I have codes, unlocks a given chick and so not all scenes are available. The game crashes all the time, do you have to start over without saving?
how to get a heart demon because I type in the console and it doesn't work

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Please delete all files in Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\__pycache__\
amd try new version of mod.
Thx
I've deleted the pycache folder as directed and tried the new cheat file and sill get errors, but the "test_cherry.rpy", line 1:" error is gone so there is a improvement with the "defined twice" errors.

*nope that "test_cherry.rpy", line 1" error was me messing around with the "____dev_folder\test_cherry.rpy" file. I changed "label cherry_tester" to "label cherry_tester2" in the hopes of getting rid of the "defined twice" errors.

I'll test again with a unmodified game file.

Proper test with un messed with game file still gives the same errors.

like I have codes, unlocks a given chick and so not all scenes are available. The game crashes all the time, do you have to start over without saving?
Starting a new game would be wise, if you typed in the correct variable you should be adding the demon hearts so check that you are typing it correctly. To get demon hearts normally you have to unlock the police station and do the quest that the demon police gives you then he'll teach you how to cut out demon parts after you defeat a demon, so just keep fighting them until you get hearts.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks again it worked, fixed it.

You have to have both dgn_for_57.rpa and dgn.rpa (the original mod file) in the game folder. I did try only using dgn_for_57.rpa first it gave me an error but when I tried both of them it worked. I don't know if you need these two files DgN-1.jpg and DgN-2.jpg to get it work too. I did have them in the game folder.

Did you try these two commands to get both red and yellow demon hearts? Yeah sometimes when typing in wrong commands it breaks the game, prevent you saving the game. Sometimes you have to restart the game or go to an early save to fix it.

i_heart_red.str_bag = 999
i_heart_yellow.str_bag = 999

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230
Nov 7, 2017
I'm having the exact same error even though I deleted pycache files or extracted a new game from the zip.
Did you put both dgn_for_57.rpa (or this one, dgn41b_57.rpa) and dgn.rpa (the original mod file along with DgN-1.jpg and DgN-2.jpg) in the game folder? If you didn't, otherwise it won't work but giving you an error.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes