john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks again it worked, fixed it.

You have to have both dgn_for_57.rpa and dgn.rpa (the original mod file) in the game folder. I did try only using dgn_for_57.rpa first it gave me an error but when I tried both of them it worked. I don't know if you need these two files DgN-1.jpg and DgN-2.jpg to get it work too. I did have them in the game folder.

Did you try these two commands to get both red and yellow demon hearts? Yeah sometimes when typing in wrong commands it breaks the game, prevent you saving the game. Sometimes you have to restart the game or go to an early save to fix it.

i_heart_red.str_bag = 999
i_heart_yellow.str_bag = 999
Tried all three version by it self and just tried a combination of the first mod with the second mod, first mod with the third mod, second mod with the third mod.

Still get errors when starting the game.

Single mod
dgn_Only.jpg dgn_for_57_Only.jpg dgn41b_57_Only.jpg

Combination mod
dgn_for_57_dgn.jpg dgn41b_57_dgn.jpg dgn_for_57_dgn41b_57.jpg

It is perplexing why it's working for you now but it's not working for me:unsure:

Maybe other people can leave feed back and then we can see how many people can get the mod to work and how many can't.

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Tried all three version by it self and just tried a combination of the first mod with the second mod, first mod with the third mod, second mod with the third mod.

It is perplexing why it's working for you now but it's not working for me:unsure:

Maybe other people can leave feed back and then we can see how many people can get the mod to work and how many can't.
Getting the same errors as above, tried all the recommended steps but the mod still prevents the game from starting. Oh, well...guess we can skip this update. Not like there is any new content in there, just old content being slowly restored.

Nov 7, 2017

Single mod
View attachment 2729304 View attachment 2729305 View attachment 2729306

Combination mod
View attachment 2729307 View attachment 2729308 View attachment 2729317

Yeah that's weird, it works for me but not for you guys. There's a possibility why it's not working, maybe you have the game too deep in your hard drive or SSD, if your using an external one. Usually external drives don't like long characters in your folders or files name. That happens to me often when I download games and some won't work or crash because I have them too deep in my drive and they have too long names. And I still don't know why I'm getting an error when Jessica shows up and just skips her when I ignore the error. I don't know if it's related to the Cheat Mod or for this update or both. I might remove the mod and the viewer to see if they're both the problem.

Edit: yep the Cheat Mod is causing the error for me, at least when I used the variable viewer when Jessica shows up when I return home but the mod works fine when I go anywhere else in the game except not when I run into Jessica though. Even only using the mod without the variable viewer this error still happens. Look like I found a bug in the mod, Terrazero. Maybe why the mod isn't working for everybody.

Getting the same errors as above, tried all the recommended steps but the mod still prevents the game from starting. Oh, well...guess we can skip this update. Not like there is any new content in there, just old content being slowly restored.
Yeah there's not much do in this update I'm already caught up and unlocked everything I can do in this update. I've been using the same game save from every update since the dev redone the game. Sorry you guys having trouble getting the Cheat Mod to work with the Extended Variable Viewer or the mod itself.

Last edited:

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1a for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

-> PLEASE REMOVE ALL OLD DGNxxx.RPA FROM Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\game\ FOLDER <-

Video tutorial (expired in 2 days):

v4.1a
- press x to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter
- fix The label xxxx is defined twice, at File ...

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

v4.1a
- press x to enable Developer Menu and Shit+d to enter

Home:

Features:

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Enjoy,
DgN
No longer getting "defined twice errors" and is loading the game just fine. Thank you Terrazero!

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
when i try to make the armor it just says do nothing even though i have 5 junk, which is weird because earlier in the game i got the option befoe i had the junk but now its gone and im getting reked by anything but the standard demon

Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I was going though the game and the first time you have sex with Emma you are talking about how she can not give you kids due to the risk of inbreeding. It then struck me that this game world has magic so why would there not be a spell that your ancestor can teach you that only allows sperm that will cause healthy kids to fertilize an egg. Maybe you could use some demon body parts for it as part of a quest to unlock impregnating women since the MC would only wants healthy kids from all the women of his harem.

Nov 7, 2017

v4.1a
- press x to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter

Home:

Features:

Enjoy,
DgN
Thank you so much again Terrazero! No issues this time even running into Jessica with no errors! :giggle:

VernierLeonel

Jul 11, 2021
comparing 0.57 with 0.37

has waaay fewer scenes for girls overall but some are animated
has waaay limited options like [no inviting the jessica to the house]
MC has a makeshift melee weapon
MC gets different Spells like stone wall, Stone throw
Sharp loading screen npc gets a small shop for MC not much lore
not even female police scene added yet
new area and a potential new map overall but just a teaser making you waste time on unfinished sidequests
higher chance of not finding RDH or YDH
lower chance to find resources in houses
no real core characters added
no further olivya lore
less witch trader npc scenes

to simpify all the above:

just get 0.37 and try it [has way more content even though its missing some miniscule new content and animations]

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
comparing 0.57 with 0.37
to simpify all the above:
just get 0.37 and try it [has way more content even though its missing some miniscule new content and animations]
Third option:
Wait a bit and start playing newest version sooner or later.

0.57 and following ones will be continued, 0.37 will not.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, I got 5 pieces of junk...how do you make the armor?

is there a way of adding items? Tasked with getting 5 wines...22 consecutive house searches..1 bottle of wine found....yes, I am save scumming.

Found this, the patreon codes:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-and...hog.3882/post-9716492#lg=post-9716492&slide=0

Now, the cop shop wont load up. Yes, I started a new game. Yes, I have the cheat mod instal;led. The game is unplayable without it. Of course, it appears to be unplayable with it too.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Image 'bg police station' does not accept attributes 'ambush'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "_stock/town/police/police_station.rpyc", line 11, in script
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1542, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
    renpy.config.show(name,
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 686, in show
    if not base.find_target() and renpy.config.missing_show:
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 413, in find_target
    self.target = target._duplicate(a)
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 397, in _duplicate
    args.extraneous()
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 265, in extraneous
    raise Exception("Image '{}' does not accept attributes '{}'.".format(

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.57
Fri Jun 30 13:42:50 2023

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Yes, I started a new game. Yes, I have the cheat mod instal;led. The game is unplayable without it. Of course, it appears to be unplayable with it too.
Fortunately I did not feel the need for any cheat or mod or whatever, ...
and the game is playable for me
(what disturbs me is that the fights get way too easy in mid-game).

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Fortunately I did not feel the need for any cheat or mod or whatever, ...
and the game is playable for me
(what disturbs me is that the fights get way too easy in mid-game).

well whoop-dee-friggin-doo-dah for you (see, I can use BOLD font too)

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
well whoop-dee-friggin-doo-dah for you (see, I can use BOLD font too)
Calm down!

Giving people attitude is no way to get help!

OK, I got 5 pieces of junk...how do you make the armor?
I've said previously to try and store all the junk in your bed room chest and then go to sleep. The next morning collect all the junk from the chest and then try crafting.

is there a way of adding items? Tasked with getting 5 wines...22 consecutive house searches..1 bottle of wine found....yes, I am save scumming.
Look 5-6 pages back, Dark Lord Nova posted a load of console commands for the game.

Now, the cop shop wont load up. Yes, I started a new game. Yes, I have the cheat mod instal;led. The game is unplayable without it. Of course, it appears to be unplayable with it too.
Usually you have to go scavenging until you find the police station, so start a new game and don't use the cheat mod to unlock stuff.

Use it to add points with the characters and refill your energy and health. It should also be safe to add base supply like food and gold.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
That's why I posted the crash notice, including the line:

"File "_stock/town/police/police_station.rpyc", line 11, in script"

Which is what I get, everytime the cop shop is SUPPOSED to show up. It doesnt show, the game crashes. EVERYTIME. I have delted the install, re-extracted, restarted, same result. I have even deleted the file, re-extracted JUST the game without the cheat mod, STILL get the same result when the cop shop is SUPPOSED to show up. I get the crash file instead. Rollback, Ignore...no use.

As for the junk, I have slept. I have stored it in the bag, then slept, then recovered the junk; and no option to craft, no option to use, ever presents.

Lastly, as for the attitude...I felt, and still do, that THAT post was the one full of attiutude...well *I* didnt have any issue. In fact *I* thought it was too easy. So TF what? Said post does NOTHING to address my post. 22 straight house raids with ONE wine bottle being found, with an open quest for wine. (Yes, the cop shop showed up yesterday...not today) Needed the wine for the flackjacket, since I cant craft armor.

I'm gpoing top delete the install AGAIN, redownload the zip file, and re-extract AGAIN, to see if that resolves the cop shop issue.

EDIT: Fresh DL from mega, re-extract the game...cop shop loads now. Now I'll swap in the cheat mod, see what happens. Cheat mod is the issue. Installed that, and the BBC ZCode error comes up, not the cop shop.

Cheat Mod is DEFINITELY the issue. I delete that one .rpa file, and the cop shop shows back up again.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  File "_stock/town/police/police_station.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "_stock/town/police/intro1.rpyc", line 32, in script
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 532, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 413, in find_target
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 397, in _duplicate
    args.extraneous()
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 265, in extraneous

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.57
Sat Jul  1 00:17:03 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrazero

dmmt

May 8, 2020

Enjoy,
DgN
I install the mod, and the cop shop doesnt show anymore. I get the following BBC Code error screen. I saved a game with the cop shop, installed the mod...got the error msg below. I deleted the .rpa file, and the cop shop loads again. I had started a new game with the mod earlier in the day, got the same error message. SOMETHING in the mod, is blocking the police station from loading.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    display_say(who,
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
  File "E:\LZ\Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
    self.find_target()
    args.extraneous()

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.57

Nov 7, 2017
I install the mod, and the cop shop doesnt show anymore. I get the following BBC Code error screen. I saved a game with the cop shop, installed the mod...got the error msg below. I deleted the .rpa file, and the cop shop loads again. I had started a new game with the mod earlier in the day, got the same error message. SOMETHING in the mod, is blocking the police station from loading.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    display_say(who,
    for d in self.visit():
    self.find_target()
    args.extraneous()

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.57
That's strange. The Police Station loads for me without any problem and I have the Cheat Mod installed even with the Extended Variable Viewer. I'm on Windows. Did you extract dgn.rpa, DgN-1.jpg and DgN-2.jpg in your game folder? That's all you need if you downloaded Cheat Mod v4.1a (not v4.1). v4.1a should fixed all the bugs or most of them. It did for me. I was getting errors when I ran into Jessica before that in v4.1.

These are the CHEAT COMMANDS (if you're using the console, not the Patreon codes) that I posted pages ago for v0.57 if you're having trouble with the Cheat Mod. I think you need to progress through the game some before you use some of the commands or the Cheat Mod or else you might break the game, maybe that's why you're getting errors. I don't know. The Police Station should load for you without a problem.

I've been using the same game save from every update since the dev redone the game without a problem except that error with Jessica with the Cheat Mod that I was having but it's fixed now. Here's my game save that you can use if the Police Station loads for you. I should have everything unlocked in v0.57, all or most of the content you can do with Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica and Cherry in this save but everything else is still under construction for future updates and you have almost unlimited items, food and magic that's 999 or 10000.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes