Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Really impressive how far has this Game come along. Kudos to the LurkingHedgehog for putting all the time and effort to build this beauty. I really liked the unique story, setting and overall vibe from the beginning, I wish you a lot of success man!

Nov 7, 2017
Lust and Power v0.58 is finally here! :)

3 HOURS AGO

Lust and Power v0.58 regular is out!

Hi everyone, this update took a long time as I was captured by illness in the beginning of this month again and hardly could work for the period of about 10 days, but finally it's ready.

Here are the download links:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

- added 7 hot options for Emma in the living room. They are: 4 undressing options, dance, fondle breasts, blowjob.

- added "Quick Mode" option to the "Undress" part of every corruption screen for all girls. Now you don't need to click through four undressing scenes to strip girl naked. When you turn QuickMode on, you just need to click 1 time on the clothes button and it's off without running the scene.

Thanks for your support! And please, don't forget to send me reports if you find any bugs or errors.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So someone in the review section mentioned a 0.37, is that still around here somewhere? Since I'm under the impression there's just barely anything after that point.

This must be the weirdest vibe I've gotten from a renpy game so far, the art in the OP seem nice and seem like my thing but the rating and some of the reasons are somewhat concerning, it is from 2017 so that is a long while back now...

Kutkh01

Jun 10, 2020
For some reason just about any time i try and interact with any of the characters i get bbc error codes. if i hit ignore i'm either bumped to the title screen or just some random place inside the game. Currently this gamme is unplayable for me and it is really weird and kind of annoying -_-

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
So someone in the review section mentioned a 0.37, is that still around here somewhere? Since I'm under the impression there's just barely anything after that point.

This must be the weirdest vibe I've gotten from a renpy game so far, the art in the OP seem nice and seem like my thing but the rating and some of the reasons are somewhat concerning, it is from 2017 so that is a long while back now...
The .37 had the most content, and it was barely further than his first redo (I forget the version) . He keeps taking scenes away and then adding them back slowly and calling them updates. The art was very similar to a few other games that were released around the same time. I think he didn't pay the artist and is just trying his hardest to keep it going.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

Lonelyman12345

Nov 17, 2022
this game crashes everytime i try to have a conversation with the mom and sister everytime why is this game mid way thru devoplment and still have this many bugs

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
good game but to mutch focused on the survival thing making the game realy grinding, have tryed to put cheats and noting, the game crashes imediatly, have tryed the last version of the game cheat with the previous version and also the actual version and noting, also have tryed the script to alow cheats and console it was the same thing , pity beter I forgot that game unless someone guive me how to can add that things on the game, the console also dont works it appears but dont change noting with the right codes.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I used to play this game, and I thought it was kinda fun... but that was like 2 YEARS ago and as far as I can see there is little in the way of any actual forward progress. At this point it feels to me that the progress to actually finish this game is long past delayed. The game is to grindy for what little advancement you get, which just makes progression long and drawn out.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes