sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
There seems to be problem in the .58 version. Getting Exception error after completing battery quest and admit authority. No way to progress anymore :/

Last edited:

Hobo69

Dec 29, 2018
Changelog:

- added 7 hot options for Emma in the living room. They are: 4 undressing options, dance, fondle breasts, blowjob.

- added "Quick Mode" option to the "Undress" part of every corruption screen for all girls. Now you don't need to click through four undressing scenes to strip girl naked. When you turn QuickMode on, you just need to click 1 time on the clothes button and it's off without running the scene.

Attention: as this option uses new variable, the game will crash each time you try to interact with any girl, so please, first either let at least 1 hour pass in the game, or click on the image of a hedgehog fixing a bug in the lower right part of the screen.

After you get such strings as "Updated to v.0.58." and "Update finished." in the text area, this crash won't happen anymore and you'll be able to play normally.

Update: discovered troubles with android version, may not work. Fixing is in progress...

That's the changelog and the bug. I'm on PC, not getting the hedgehog nor the update when the hour passes. They should be aware the issue is with both PC and android versions when they read their patreon comments. Bug doesn't happen when you start a new game, if you don't want to do that (which includes me), just got to wait for the fix.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Changelog:

- added 7 hot options for Emma in the living room. They are: 4 undressing options, dance, fondle breasts, blowjob.

- added "Quick Mode" option to the "Undress" part of every corruption screen for all girls. Now you don't need to click through four undressing scenes to strip girl naked. When you turn QuickMode on, you just need to click 1 time on the clothes button and it's off without running the scene.

Attention: as this option uses new variable, the game will crash each time you try to interact with any girl, so please, first either let at least 1 hour pass in the game, or click on the image of a hedgehog fixing a bug in the lower right part of the screen.

After you get such strings as "Updated to v.0.58." and "Update finished." in the text area, this crash won't happen anymore and you'll be able to play normally.

Update: discovered troubles with android version, may not work. Fixing is in progress...

That's the changelog and the bug. I'm on PC, not getting the hedgehog nor the update when the hour passes. They should be aware the issue is with both PC and android versions when they read their patreon comments. Bug doesn't happen when you start a new game, if you don't want to do that (which includes me), just got to wait for the fix.
Did they said something about that ? Like "We are aware of the issue and working o nthe fix" at least ?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workaround for strip_switch does not exist.
Declaring strip_switch = 0 in the console seems to be good enough for the game to work properly again.

Look for console.rpy in renpy\common change config.console = False to True to enable the console.
Shift + O opens the console.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
I want to make it clear that they have not remade the game over and over and over again. They started rebuilding the game since v0.40 and no they have not remade the game multiple times, I don't know why you assume that. It seems like some of you have not been paying attention and haven't played the game since v0.37 or played the other very early builds. Yes v0.37 has more content than the current build but the dev, Lurking Hedgehog have been restoring everything slowly in every update since v0.40 (while v0.38 and v0.39 were demos) while adding new features in the game and only reason why a lot of the content was removed because the new coding they add didn't work with the old content and they were fixing the animations along with some new animations and other things. I've been following this game a long time and I disagree that they were just milking us with patrons because that's ridiculous, you can stop supporting them and can cancel your subscription whenever you want to. Yes for a little while we weren't getting constant updates, probably because Covid hit but they, the dev been more consistent lately this past year now which is good. I'm still predicting we will get everything restored where we left off with Roxie's content in v0.37 by some time next year hopefully if Lurking Hedgehog stays consistent.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Looks like this version throws a ton of bugs. Can't see any new scenes sends me to a house.

Workaround for strip_switch does not exist.
Declaring strip_switch = 0 in the console seems to be good enough for the game to work properly again.

Look for console.rpy in renpy\common change config.console = False to True to enable the console.
Shift + O opens the console.

Hobo69

Dec 29, 2018
I want to make it clear that they have not remade the game over and over and over again. They started rebuilding the game since v0.40 and no they have not remade the game multiple times, I don't know why you assume that.
He started with "The Dark Prince", which had same story and similar gameplay, but CGI graphics. He abandoned that and started on Lust and Power, recycling most content but opting for drawn graphics. Years in he ripped out a good chunk of content and revamped the game (and I must say, the gameplay is better now, especially with the spells being open ended in terms of upgrading) and redid a whole lot of stuff.

The Dark Prince appeared here in March 2017 and it's now July 2023. That's 76 months, one restart and one revamp. Personally, I would've preferred him to cut features around 0.40, finish the game and then start over on a gold edition or something. But hey, it is what it is. I occasionally throw him a few bucks and enjoy what there is in the mean time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dark-prince-v1-5-lurking-hedgehog.2069/

Reactions: jantsc28

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1a for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

-> PLEASE REMOVE ALL OLD DGNxxx.RPA FROM Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\game\ FOLDER <-

Video tutorial (expired in 2 days):

v4.1a
- press x to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter
- fix The label xxxx is defined twice, at File ...

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Hi sorry for ask this, I just wanted to know if the mod will be updated.
Because yesterday I tried the old one, but as I could imagine it doesn't work very well with the new update, crash and error all the time.
And the game really need some cheat. Like restore health and power or food. At last in me case this are the only three things that really need :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Terrazero
Aug 17, 2018
Hi sorry for ask this, I just wanted to know if the mod will be updated.
Because yesterday I tried the old one, but as I could imagine it doesn't work very well with the new update, crash and error all the time.
And the game really need some cheat. Like restore health and power or food. At last in me case this are the only three things that really need :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you can use these in the meantime https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-and...hog.3882/post-9716492#lg=post-9716492&slide=0

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes