Nov 7, 2017
He started with "The Dark Prince", which had same story and similar gameplay, but CGI graphics. He abandoned that and started on Lust and Power, recycling most content but opting for drawn graphics. Years in he ripped out a good chunk of content and revamped the game (and I must say, the gameplay is better now, especially with the spells being open ended in terms of upgrading) and redid a whole lot of stuff.

The Dark Prince appeared here in March 2017 and it's now July 2023. That's 76 months, one restart and one revamp. Personally, I would've preferred him to cut features around 0.40, finish the game and then start over on a gold edition or something. But hey, it is what it is. I occasionally throw him a few bucks and enjoy what there is in the mean time.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dark-prince-v1-5-lurking-hedgehog.2069/
I know he started with "The Dark Prince" before he moved on to "Lust and Power" and recycled many of the features from his original game. I've downloaded and played his original game. I was just saying he only revamped "Lust and Power" once after v0.37 that's it but some assume that he remade it over and over and over again. Well most of the content removed was from v0.40 but again he's adding it all back slowly. I still have v0.37 on my PC while still downloading the latest update every time to check out his progress and we are step closer getting everything back since v0.40 along with new stuff. I like the revamped stuff he added and can't wait to see more and getting Roxie's content back at some point hopefully next year.

Hi sorry for ask this, I just wanted to know if the mod will be updated.
Because yesterday I tried the old one, but as I could imagine it doesn't work very well with the new update, crash and error all the time.
And the game really need some cheat. Like restore health and power or food. At last in me case this are the only three things that really need :ROFLMAO:
You can use the console commands I provided below. Actually they're better than the Patron cheats which you have to go all the way to the MC's bedroom to access those cheats. How to access the console just hold down Shift + O to open it and look for the renpy\common folder and open the file called 00console.rpy in Notepad or Notepad++ to change config.console = False to True to enable the console if you haven't done that.

These are the codes for items in the fridge:

f_meat.str_home = 9999
f_veget.str_home = 9999
f_snacks.str_home = 9999
f_fruit.str_home = 9999
f_chocolate_home = 9999
f_cola.str_home = 9999
f_beer.str_home = 9999
f_wine.str_home = 9999

These are the codes for items in the MC's inventory:

Food:
f_meat.str_bag = 999
f_veget.str_bag = 999
f_snacks.str_bag = 999
f_fruit.str_bag = 999
f_chocolate_bag = 999
f_cola.str_bag = 999
f_beer.str_bag = 999
f_wine.str_bag = 999

Other Items like batteries, cleanser, junk, the red and yellow demon hearts, refill magic energy and health potions even gold that you use to trade and buy things from Cherry:
h_batteries.str_bag = 999
h_cleanser.str_bag = 999
h_junk.str_bag = 999
i_heart_red.str_bag = 999
i_heart_yellow.str_bag = 999
p_energy.str_bag = 999
p_health.str_bag = 999
gold.str_bag = 999999

These are the codes for the MC's magic energy, health, hunger and hygiene:

player.en = 999
player.en_boost = 999
player.en_max = 999
player.hp = 999
player.hp_boost = 999
player.hp_max = 999
player.hunger = 0
player.hyg = 10

These are the codes for the Girls love and corruption levels:

emma.lp = 20
emma.sp = 100
kelly.lp = 20
kelly.sp = 70
lisa.lp = 20
lisa.sp = 65
jessica.lp = 20
jessica.sp = 40
cherry.lp = 15
cherry.sp = 60

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Frankly the one change that really pissed me off was the idiotic decision to change your basic attack from a spell to a makeshift spear.

Yeah seems insignificant compared to removing content from the game, but for me it changed the entire feel of the game. You went from a budding mage learning to use his powers to a guy running around with a spear made out of a broom with a knife duct taped to it. What was the logic behind that change I don't know.

Maybe I'll try the game out once enough content has been restored, but even then, unless the spear gets removed and the magical basic attack brought back, the mc will still look like a joke with using that stupid spear.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Maybe they wanted a weapon/crafting system. Fits with the survival genre. I guess you could unequip it if you don't like it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I know he started with "The Dark Prince" before he moved on to "Lust and Power" and recycled many of the features from his original game. I've downloaded and played his original game. I was just saying he only revamped "Lust and Power" once after v0.37 that's it but some assume that he remade it over and over and over again. Well most of the content removed was from v0.40 but again he's adding it all back slowly. I still have v0.37 on my PC while still downloading the latest update every time to check out his progress and we are step closer getting everything back since v0.40 along with new stuff. I like the revamped stuff he added and can't wait to see more and getting Roxie's content back at some point hopefully next year.

You can use the console commands I provided below. Actually they're better than the Patron cheats which you have to go all the way to the MC's bedroom to access those cheats. How to access the console just hold down Shift + O to open it and look for the renpy\common folder and open the file called 00console.rpy in Notepad or Notepad++ to change config.console = False to True to enable the console if you haven't done that.

These are the codes for items in the fridge:

f_meat.str_home = 9999
f_veget.str_home = 9999
f_snacks.str_home = 9999
f_fruit.str_home = 9999
f_chocolate_home = 9999
f_cola.str_home = 9999
f_beer.str_home = 9999
f_wine.str_home = 9999

These are the codes for items in the MC's inventory:

Food:
f_meat.str_bag = 999
f_veget.str_bag = 999
f_snacks.str_bag = 999
f_fruit.str_bag = 999
f_chocolate_bag = 999
f_cola.str_bag = 999
f_beer.str_bag = 999
f_wine.str_bag = 999

Other Items like batteries, cleanser, junk, the red and yellow demon hearts, refill magic energy and health potions even gold that you use to trade and buy things from Cherry:
h_batteries.str_bag = 999
h_cleanser.str_bag = 999
h_junk.str_bag = 999
i_heart_red.str_bag = 999
i_heart_yellow.str_bag = 999
p_energy.str_bag = 999
p_health.str_bag = 999
gold.str_bag = 999999

These are the codes for the MC's magic energy, health, hunger and hygiene:

player.en = 999
player.en_boost = 999
player.en_max = 999
player.hp = 999
player.hp_boost = 999
player.hp_max = 999
player.hunger = 0
player.hyg = 10

These are the codes for the Girls love and corruption levels:

emma.lp = 20
emma.sp = 100
kelly.lp = 20
kelly.sp = 70
lisa.lp = 20
lisa.sp = 65
jessica.lp = 20
jessica.sp = 40
cherry.lp = 15
cherry.sp = 60

Hi, first of all thank you for the variable code.
Can you tell me if there is a code, that give exp to the magic spell?
There are some magic that are really low to level them up... So a shortcut to level up them fast was really glad to have.

Thank you

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Frankly the one change that really pissed me off was the idiotic decision to change your basic attack from a spell to a makeshift spear.
... for me it changed the entire feel of the game. You went from a budding mage learning to use his powers to a guy running around with a spear made out of a broom with a knife duct taped to it. What was the logic behind that change I don't know.
... the mc will still look like a joke with using that stupid spear.
You need the spear to crash the doors, dont you? (At least until you get the "throw rock" spell).

Nov 7, 2017
Well this is just a bugfix update.

2 HOURS AGO

Lust and Power v0.59 regular (bugfix) is out!

Hi guys, we're still working on next update but as v.0.58 is not playable because of the crash which most of the players face, we decided to release a bugfix update (v.0.59) as soon as I managed to find a solution. This time it should work perfect for all versions (android as well).

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

- no new content, we just fixed a bug that didn't let players interact with girls and made previous version (0.58) impossible to play.

Please let me know if you find any more bugs.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I want to make it clear that they have not remade the game over and over and over again. They started rebuilding the game since v0.40 and no they have not remade the game multiple times, I don't know why you assume that. It seems like some of you have not been paying attention and haven't played the game since v0.37 or played the other very early builds. Yes v0.37 has more content than the current build but the dev, Lurking Hedgehog have been restoring everything slowly in every update since v0.40 (while v0.38 and v0.39 were demos) while adding new features in the game and only reason why a lot of the content was removed because the new coding they add didn't work with the old content and they were fixing the animations along with some new animations and other things. I've been following this game a long time and I disagree that they were just milking us with patrons because that's ridiculous, you can stop supporting them and can cancel your subscription whenever you want to. Yes for a little while we weren't getting constant updates, probably because Covid hit but they, the dev been more consistent lately this past year now which is good. I'm still predicting we will get everything restored where we left off with Roxie's content in v0.37 by some time next year hopefully if Lurking Hedgehog stays consistent.
So let's clarify the situation. 0.37 version was released on FEB 8, 2021. It was 2,5 years ago! And since that time the dev hasn't managed to restore the whole removed content: the art which was already drawn, the text which was already written? You say that the only reason is the coding. So how is it even possible that 2,5 was not enough to return back the already existing content, while the only problem is coding???

• Angry
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Jul 5, 2021
Lust and Power [v0.59] [Lurking Hedgehog] Crunched*

Download Win (669MB --> 334MB):
- -

Download MAC (632MB --> 296MB):
- -

Download APK (627MB --> 263MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC 2.5.2

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes