Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The stuff is still there. Maybe not as often but its still there. You can trade with the others if you bring liquor of some kind Or you can trade with the witch.

Fights can be found in the center 2 top right hand places of the map. The traders can be found in the top center left place of the map around noon.

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
no story up date yet why do these creators drag this stuff out beyond lameness it should have story every second update minimum or the story gets stagnent and the game gets dull

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Is it normal:
View attachment 2829923
View attachment 2829924
how to unlock hot scene?
v 0.59 no cheat
To progress you need both love an sub points. As far as I can tell there is only one route for each girls with some choices that change the flavor text for the scenes. And if I remember correctly some of Kelly's progression is hard locked behind the coruption/sub choices (the ones where you don't ask her permission to touch her)

zeroooooo0

Aug 5, 2023
1691322695923.png
but everything every room is still locked
1691323166789.png
previous version (some years ago) you just needed sub point or love points
nvm you need the admit my leardership talk

Last edited:

Hermyx

Feb 27, 2020
Hello all.
Playing the game on 0.49 with cheats. I've saw multiple images online of this game which I can't find how to do in game ? Threesome stuff, a fifth girl, etc. Is there another version of the game ? Or some mods I don't know about ? Thanks :)

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Hello all.
Playing the game on 0.49 with cheats. I've saw multiple images online of this game which I can't find how to do in game ? Threesome stuff, a fifth girl, etc. Is there another version of the game ? Or some mods I don't know about ? Thanks :)
Hi, try version 0.37

brailinxd

Jun 19, 2022
No funciona
* ACTUALIZAR * Cheat Mod v4.3 para Lust and Power V0.59 * ACTUALIZAR *

v4.3
- nada que decir:)

Hogar:

Copie dgn.rpa en la carpeta [Lust and Power]\game.

Características:
- restaurar la salud y el poder
- cambio sumisión y amor (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- aumentar todas las habilidades al máximo (Dark Power)
- obtener 100 de alimentos y artículos para el hogar (suministros básicos)
- obtener 100 de ingredientes (corazones de demonio)
- todas las ubicaciones en el mapa se desbloquearán
- habilitar y deshabilitar el hechizo mágico (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- habilitar todas las acciones corruptas (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Preste atención a que no puede ejecutar escenas desbloqueadas con éxito de todos modos si no tiene suficientes puntos de amor o puntos de sumisión de esta chica.

PD: los informes de errores y los comentarios son bienvenidos.

Disfrutar,
DGN
[/CITA]

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hello all.
How did you got that (0.49) ?
Newest is 0.59

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Junk armor still uncraftable. 10 junk in inventory, 10 junk in storage bag. The only option at home workbench is 'Do nothing'.
If you are on v0.58 then that explains the crafting issue. Other possible cause is that you are using a mis-matched version of the game and cheat.

No funciona
Yes funciona!

No English, no help! as I'm not going to translate your message to try and help you.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I just wanted to report this to the Dev. cause I am so disappointed that I can't continue with all the strength and powers I have developed since the last update my game crashes everytime I try to interact with the lady's & this is what pops up before crashing. Can someone please help me out cause I don't see anything in the bottom corner to fix bugs and I have waited far past a hour to interact with the girls. Will my game function properly if I start all over ‍‍ Thanks for your time and good job. I look forward to taking Olivia as my own personal pet and being able to have more interaction with the areas that are "under Screenshot_20230814-035514.png construction".

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Yes it is v0.58 and it's been played on Android device.

A quick update to v0.59 should fix most bugs.
Well I'll be damned it was . 58. I'm sorry I had downloaded it from another site and I thought it was the newest so I'm downloading.59 as we speak. Thanks friend

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes