Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone know where i can craft stuff? cause i have the quest for crafting home made vest still even though i got the vest from fiddle but wanted to clean up the quest log

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know where i can craft stuff? cause i have the quest for crafting home made vest still even though i got the vest from fiddle but wanted to clean up the quest log
You're supposed to be able to craft it by using the workbench in the garage but for now the workbench is buged and does not propose any choices other than "do nothing"

Reactions: Donkeybong

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
You're supposed to be able to craft it by using the workbench in the garage but for now the workbench is buged and does not propose any choices other than "do nothing"
Crafting works for me on v0.59. I started a new game so that might be a factor in why it's working for me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
Its definately not working by just starting a new game, cause I did a couple of days ago. "Do nothing" is the only option

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Its definately not working by just starting a new game, cause I did a couple of days ago. "Do nothing" is the only option
Someone has suggested putting the various parts in the MC's bag (in his room), and then fishing them out again. Don't know if it really works, haven't played for a couple of versions/updates

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know what to tell you, it works for me so I have no idea why it's not working for you.

I just fired up the game and started a new run and I can craft after going to bed on the second night.

What version of the game you are playing? also after the first day of going out scavenging and at night time, did you get a scene before going to bed about making some armour?

Someone has suggested putting the various parts in the MC's bag (in his room), and then fishing them out again. Don't know if it really works, haven't played for a couple of versions/updates
That would be me who suggested that. No confirmation of it working but no harm in trying.

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
I don't know what to tell you, it works for me so I have no idea why it's not working for you.

I just fired up the game and started a new run and I can craft after going to bed on the second night.

What version of the game you are playing? also after the first day of going out scavenging and at night time, did you get a scene before going to bed about making some armour?

That would be me who suggested that. No confirmation of it working but no harm in trying.
Version 0.59
O got the helmet, but no armor, yet. I checked an older save and I can click on the workbench and have the option there, but Im missing a couple of junk to craft. Went scaveging and got the materials, but the option to craft is gone again.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Version 0.59
O got the helmet, but no armor, yet. I checked an older save and I can click on the workbench and have the option there, but Im missing a couple of junk to craft. Went scaveging and got the materials, but the option to craft is gone again.
Seems to be a bug with that. From what I have seen posted started a brand new save in 0.59 and not opening a game started in an older version can fix it. I have seen it the bug in the new game I started but since I use cheats it is not a big deal for me.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Version 0.59
All we can hope for is that it get fixed for everyone in the next update as it's not a bug that everyone gets so it's hard to track down.

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
All we can hope for is that it get fixed for everyone in the next update as it's not a bug that everyone gets so it's hard to track down.
Its not that big of a deal for now. I will stop and play the game in about 2 years again. I just finished the older version, pre-renpy and I must say, the renpy one really is a lot better. Its just annoying to not have a stun, yet.

Reactions: john1230

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I don't see an option to input letter codes, even when clicking the desk
Sorry, I thought you where talking about these codes. Those are more than enough to make the game extremely easy. If you feel like it's not enough I would advise you to use the cheat mod. And if you are talking about the "wardrobe spells" from the dev notes then I'm sorry but I have no idea where those are used.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes