Zektril

Aug 1, 2021
I'm loving the game, but I just found out that at some point it had a reboot, what was the reason for this?

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I'm loving the game, but I just found out that at some point it had a reboot, what was the reason for this?
They reworked some things. Namely, spell upgrading mechanic, equipment, some other things. The thing is, they're adding the content again from scratch. I personally enjoyed the new spell system, but I must agree, it takes rediculously long.

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
There have actually been two reboots if I recall correctly.... I actually like the new combat systems but my god the amount of content that could have been added over the years instead of revamping the combat and making boobs jiggle slightly in some scenes...

ddlllbb

Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone have a link for version 0.37 (the most complete before redesign) in Elite version?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Can we look forward to continuation of the main story, more witch shop lady content, wip location evolvement in future updates?? Pretty please love this game!

Last edited:

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone have a link for version 0.37 (the most complete before redesign) in Elite version?
Someone asked for 0.37 a bit above. Idk the version type though. Maybe this thread has Elite version somewhere anyway.

Can we look forward to continuation of the main story, more witch shop lady content, wip location evolvement in future updates?? Pretty please love this game!
Well, Emma and Kelly content seems to be pretty complete. Then they'll have no other way than working on these. It may take half a year or more though. :unsure:

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
Nov 7, 2017
Again the dev has been restoring all the content from v0.37 in every update slowly in the last few years since v0.40 (while v0.38 and v0.39 were demos) but not all at once and yes they have created new art and new scenes with old art and content. While yes they removed a lot of the content from v0.37 since the rework but doesn't mean they're not restoring all it back because they are and yes it's taking them a long time for restoring all of it. I'm still predicting that we will have everything restored some time by next year hopefully, if the dev stay consistent with updates and not getting sick again and they said according to their plan you’ll get v.0.61 at November 7, then v.0.62 at November 14, then v.0.63 at November 21 of this year if you read my post for v0.60 above.

I will once more provide the link for v0.37 here for anyone who doesn't have it.

Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.
I wonder if Olyvia will ever be defeated
Or be enslaved by the MC. Lol :giggle:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes