vishnufun

Jul 26, 2021
What the hell just happened I think I played this game before with much more story update. Like find some warrior girl in forest and they give a sword etc. Also visited the bar and see the boss

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The last year there was also a considerable break before the February update. I guess he's not feeling creative in autumns.

What the hell just happened I think I played this game before with much more story update. Like find some warrior girl in forest and they give a sword etc. Also visited the bar and see the boss
The game kinda shrank after it's rework began. Content is being added gradually. If that's what you mean. The last version before the rework was 0.37, I think.

Reactions: john1230
Nov 7, 2017
Yes v0.37 was the last update before the rework. Sadly I still haven't seen a new update on Lurking Hedgehog's page yet. This is the longest silence since we gotten from him in a while. Hopefully he's not ill again or anything happened to him and maybe he has been working very hard giving us the next big update that everything is almost completely restored where we left off with Roxie along with her female warriors in v0.37 with new content soon. Who knows.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
Yes v0.37 was the last update before the rework. Sadly I still haven't seen a new update on Lurking Hedgehog's page yet. This is the longest silence since we gotten from him in a while. Hopefully he's not ill again or anything happened to him and maybe he has been working very hard giving us the next big update that everything is almost completely restored where we left off with Roxie along with her female warriors in v0.37 with new content soon. Who knows.

View attachment 3017501 View attachment 3017503
How can I download v0.37?

Reactions: caju

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018

Thank you very much! By any chance, do you also have a link for that cheat outside the game that is currently for v0.59 but for this version u sent me v0.37? thank you

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Thank you very much! By any chance, do you also have a link for that cheat outside the game that is currently for v0.59 but for this version u sent me v0.37? thank you
Those are not "my" links...
I provided them back in #4,683 a year ago when people were asking for 0.37
I dont have any cheats but I can google. (which is how I found those links last year)
Probably better for you to google though as I dont know what cheats you want.

Reactions: mazerati

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Cheat mod for v0.37 is attached.

If you want the elite mod for v0.37 AkaiZero owes an upload for it since I uploaded twice he is "it" now, when he uploads the elite mod you will be "it" for the next request.

Nov 7, 2017
I got some good news he's back with another update and still alive! It looks like we're gonna get a bunch of new updates in November! :)

3 Hours ago

Lust and Power v0.60 regular is out!

Hi guys, here are the links for update:

PC: ||
MAC: ||

Changelog:

- Added 9 scenes for Kelly reacting to various spells that player casts in her room. You can use the following spells with certain effect: Dark Boost, Exhaustion, Vampirism, Stone Ram, Stone Wall, Fire Ball, Fire Wall, Telekinesis, Stun Charm.

- Also added information messages describing the problem if you use on Kelly some spell that would have no effect or would bring bad consequences.

A few words about recent events.

At first, we planned a big update that would include all Kelly content in this game at once, but it turned out to be taking too much time. In addition to the big amount of work, all my family (including me) got covid again, and it lasted for almost month. Not surprising actually, as immune system always the weakest at autumn. Covid is not scary anymore as it’s not lethal, but it always lasts long and reduces working capacity to zero. So it caused extra delay.

We prepared a lot of graphic content and texts for that big update, but still not all that we need, and it still demands a lot of coding and adjusting. That’s why we decided not to make you wait extra weeks and at least release something for those who pledged this month and still got no updates. That’s why this update has no much content – it’s because we wanted to release it before this month ends.

But thanks to all the work that we already did, all future updates of Kelly content will be releases once per week, so according to plan you’ll get v.0.61 at November 7, then v.0.62 at November 14, then v.0.63 at November 21.

Also I had to reinstall my operating system recently due to certain problems on my PC. After this my Ren'Py stopped compiling Android versions. I tried to update Ren'Py to latest version and installing various Java content following various manuals from net, but still nothing helped. It took me about two days with no result, and, as it’s the last day of month already, I decided to stop trying and release this version without Android app so you could get at least something.

Anyway, I’m really grateful to all of is who still supports our team. We lead a hectic life and often face various challenges of fate, so it’s hard for us to keep steady development sometimes, but we put all efforts to make the development progress and bring some order in our lives, and your support is really important for us.

I have more than 50 personal messages from you unanswered. Unfortunately, I don’t have time for this right now as I need to review all what is needed for the next update, make a plan and allocate tasks for it, but I’ll start answering to all of you starting from tomorrow. Your feedback is really important for us.

Also, this release was produced using newer version of RenPy, so some old coding theoretically may not work. I made some tests and found no bugs, but if I missed something, your reports will help me to make it work properly.

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.4 for Lust and Power V0.60 * UPDATE *

v4.4
- build with Python 3.9

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press x key to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes