john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I had the same problem and tried your fix, doesn't work
Had the same problem. Started a new run. Went to the storeroom immediately upon return and had the craft option, went screw the three hour time I want to mess around in the house first - got shoved to the bedroom after leaving a room and got the reminder scene from mc's shadow and did not have the build option when going to the storeroom immediately after. Reloaded and went right away again, option was there, crafted with no issue. Might be related to that scene triggering when you go to your room with the necessary 5 junk.
Well poopy snickles!

I'd hoped that would have solve the crafting bug, now I have to mess with the game trigger. Which can have hilarious consequences like locking you out of a game event, but I think the armour trigger is safe as it's not tied to other events in the game. So changing the vibrable should be OK.

Type in this command in the console menu.

DF_vest.str_sam = 1

You can change the variable in Universal Ren'Py Mod too

Thank you both for reporting back.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have a though about this and deleting the "persistent" file from the save folder might solve this for you. So go to:

"Lust and power v.0.60/game/saves" folder and delete "persistent" file

Then go to:
users/"yourPCusername"/appdata/roaming/renpy/lust and power

Delete "persistent" file from there too

If you can't go to "appdata" folder, open explorer or a folder on your desktop and paste

%AppData%

In the address bar and press enter to get to the "appdata" folder.

Report back to let us know if it works or not.

New animation, weapon and spells for v0.60 but is still adding content back into the game from v0.37.
Sorry, doesn't work.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
My post above yours with the console variable will unlock the craft option.
Tried the console, still doesn't work. Anyway, I've fixed the problem by going to the storeroom right after I got the 5-th junk, using an earlier save.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Tried the console, still doesn't work. Anyway, I've fixed the problem by going to the storeroom right after I got the 5-th junk, using an earlier save.
OK, I've corrected my post.

The console command should unlock crafting correctly now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I've finally got the no crafting error on this run.

Apparently the night scene that supposedly triggers when you have collected 5 junk, get's trigged too early when you don't even have enough junk to craft the armour with.

So the crafting option is never actually activated (because you don't have enough junk to craft with) so you can never craft the armour at the work bench.

Boy this was annoying to track down.

Last edited:
Reactions: homarkc

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
How do you put Jessica to sleep? I've stunned her, drained all her energy and it still won't let me put her to sleep.

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
The game is moving backward.. About a year they made a better game then this version.. All map and lots of stuff were open and playable... Ill give an other year to play again.. Pitty, its a great game actually..

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
So how much content compared to 0.37 is still missing? 50%? 25%? It's been a long while since remake started so deva should at least recover 70% or more of 0.37 IMO.

Nov 7, 2017
New update is out and seems like we will get another update within 7 days! We are steps closer where we were with v0.37! Yay! Kelly's content is almost restore especially in the living room! Hopefully some time next year we will get all Roxie with her female warriors content back and new stuff added too!

1 Hour ago

Lust and Power v.0.61 regular is out!

We have once again fallen behind schedule, but we are still working towards our goal and the situation seems to be improving. The next release is scheduled for a week from now, but in the meantime, here are the links to the current update:

PC: ||
MAC: ||

Changelog:

- added new animation to Kelly's exercise hot scene in her room (static picture replaced with 20 frames animation)

- added new animation to Kelly's dancing scene in her room (6 frames animation replaced with 20 frames animation)

- added new animation to Kelly's scene where she's playing with her tits (3 frames animation replaced with 20 frames animation)

- added hot scene with Kelly taking off her top in the living room

- added hot scene with Kelly taking off her skirt in the living room

- added hot scene with Kelly dancing in the living room

Still didn't answer all your messages. I'm answering to 5 or 10 messages per day and there still many. It's a bit time taking and I'd have to miss one work day or two if I'd answer all of them at once.

Save files from version 0.59 and lower may not work as those files were made with lower versions of Ren'Py. Save files from v.0.60 will work well in the current version.

I still had no time to work on making android versions, but I don't abandon this and will do something about it in the nearest future.

Next version (v.0.62) should be out within 7 days as was planned, no troubles are expected this week.

Thanks for your support, and please send me your bug reports if you face any errors while playing.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
New update is out and seems like we will get another update within 7 days! We are steps closer where we were with v0.37! Yay! Kelly's content is almost restore especially in the living room! Hopefully some time next year we will get all Roxie with her female warriors content back and new stuff added too!
Thanks for the update Dark Lord Nova.

I too hope for the Roxie content to be restored but I suspect it's going to be the Witch, Jessica, Lisa and the hunters that gets the attention first:(

Really hope I'm wrong though.

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the update Dark Lord Nova.

I too hope for the Roxie content to be restored but I suspect it's going to be the Witch, Jessica, Lisa and the hunters that gets the attention first:(

Really hope I'm wrong though.
I think he's going to work on those characters first before he gets to Roxie. Well there's only few locked scenes left for Lisa and Cherry (the witch). They shouldn't take too long. Of course the dev has a lot to do to finish for Jessica's scenes and I think there's not a lot for the hunters at least before you first meet Roxie. It might take the dev the end of next year to get that far but we will see and he might even give us new updates more frequently like he's doing right now in this month which would be great. Who knows. I'm staying optimistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The crafting bug is still present in v0.61 but now the restored living room corruption with Kelly will softlock you as you can't press the exit button to close the dialogue, so unless you have the dance option unlocked with Kelly don't try the corruption option in the living room!

Kelly bedroom: if you use telekinesis to strip her and then try and give her an item (batteries) telekinesis will activate and softlock you.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
The crafting bug is still present in v0.61 but now the restored living room corruption with Kelly will softlock you as you can't press the exit button to close the dialogue, so unless you have the dance option unlocked with Kelly don't try the corruption option in the living room!

Kelly bedroom: if you use telekinesis to strip her and then try and give her an item (batteries) telekinesis will activate and softlock you.
I'm getting the same issues with the premium version. I will let the dev know.

• Love
Reactions: john1230
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes