BuggerMeGood

Sep 24, 2023
View attachment 119030

Overview
:
In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-18
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: Lurking Hedgehog
Censored: No
Version: 0.61 Regular
Language: English
Previous Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.59): - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Cheat Mod* - Patreon Cheat Codes

Dark Lord Nova thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 10662 View attachment 10663 View attachment 10666 View attachment 10667 View attachment 10668
i have enuf clenser to open my own supermarket 99% of my drops unballanced

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
that is my favorite method but for some reason with this game it causes issues after using it. the only thing i have found to work is the mod.
Try "LiveCheatMaker" ? the interface is not as nice as "Universal Ren'Py Mod" but it works as a alternative.

I think I remember "Universal Ren'Py Mod" crashing when I try to "watch" a variable but works fine if I just change it without watching the variable. So I didn't bother reporting it as it is not that big of a annoyance for me.

Nov 7, 2017
:/ I can't get the command console to work.
that is my favorite method but for some reason with this game it causes issues after using it. the only thing i have found to work is the mod.
You also could try the Extended Variable Viewer by anne O'nymous, just extract it in the game folder if you can get the command console to work. I don't know why you both having trouble getting the command console to work or the "Universal Ren'Py Mod" to work. Did you edit the 00console.rpy file that's in the renpy\common folder from "False" to "True" to enable the command console?

It should be like this if you're using Notepad++ to edit it:

"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True"

I've never tried the "Universal Ren'Py Mod" with Lust and Power before but I've with other games though. I just always used the Extended Variable Viewer, the command console and the Cheat Mod but never really have issues with them. I always used the same the 00console.rpy file that enable the command console in all Ren'Py games I play plus their updates. I just copy and paste it in the common folder.

Here I will provide you guys the Extended Variable Viewer and the command console that's already enabled. Just hold down either Alt + U or Alt + E to open up the Extended Variable Viewer that you will give you a list of variables you can type or copy into the command console that give you all the cheats and hold down Shift + O to open the command console. You can just directly extract everything in Lust and Power's main folder.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention when you start the game every time it will open the Extended Variable Viewer's main menu where it gives you two options either straight to the game or the configuration. Just click on to the game then you can open the variable viewer's other menu that gives you the list of variables like these screenshots below and you can click on the little notepad icon button it will automatic copy the variable you want into the command console. Just click on close then it will take you back to the game and open the command console than the variable should show up when you hit the up arrow key and type in the number you want for that variable like this, as an example "food_in_bag = 999".

screenshot0001.png Screenshot 2023-11-23 034820.png

Last edited:

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
You also could try the Extended Variable Viewer by anne O'nymous, just extract it in the game folder if you can get the command console to work. I don't know why you both having trouble getting the command console to work or the "Universal Ren'Py Mod" to work. Did you edit the 00console.rpy file that's in the renpy\common folder from "False" to "True" to enable the command console?

It should be like this if you're using Notepad++ to edit it:

"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True"

I've never tried the "Universal Ren'Py Mod" with Lust and Power before but I've with other games though. I just always used the Extended Variable Viewer, the command console and the Cheat Mod but never really have issues with them. I always used the same the 00console.rpy file that enable the command console in all Ren'Py games I play plus their updates. I just copy and paste it in the common folder.

Here I will provide you guys the Extended Variable Viewer and the command console that's already enabled. Just hold down either Alt + U or Alt + E to open up the Extended Variable Viewer that you will give you a list of variables you can type or copy into the command console that give you all the cheats and hold down Shift + O to open the command console. You can just directly extract everything in Lust and Power's main folder.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention when you start the game every time it will open the Extended Variable Viewer's main menu where it gives you two options either straight to the game or the configuration. Just click on to the game then you can open the variable viewer's other menu that gives you the list of variables like these screenshots below and you can click on the little notepad icon button it will automatic copy the variable you want into the command console. Just click on close then it will take you back to the game and open the command console than the variable should show up when you hit the up arrow key and type in the number you want for that variable like this, as an example "food_in_bag = 999".

View attachment 3110580 View attachment 3110584
i dont have problems getting console or the urm to work its just when i use them it causes errors even when i use them within min boundries. example not setting corruption above 100.

Nov 7, 2017
We got another update and the bugs we had in v0.61 are fixed plus a new android update! The dev sure has been on the ball lately! ;)

6 Hours ago

Lust and Power v.0.62 regular is out!

Hi guys, the update is finally ready. We also resolved the issues with the Android release, though it took extra time.

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

- Added option of giving Kelly a nickname and meeting her reaction to calling her that from time to time.

- Added hot scene of touching Kelly’s boob in the living room.

- Added hot scene of making Kelly take off her panties in the living room.

- Added a lot of new dialogues of Kelly refusing player request in the living room.

- New art for the scene where you touch Kelly’s boobs and pull her nipples in her room (2 improved animations).

- New art for the scene where you touch Kelly’s butt in her room - 1 animation for touching Kelly while she stands next to you (if first time or if didnt make her take off her panties yet) and 1 animation for Kelly on all four on her bed.

- Fixed bug when you give an item to a girl and jump to some other part of the game if she doesn’t need this item at the moment.

- Fixed bug that didn’t let players make Home-made Armor from junk pieces on the workbench.

- Fixed bug where game crashes if Jessica throws rock at you when you run away from her while she has less then 0 energy left.

- Fixed bug when you can’t close the corruption screen in the living room with Kelly as exit button doesn’t work.

Thanks for your support! Send me more report about bugs and errors and I'll fix them all!

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Looks like Lurking Hedgehog made a typo with "person"

Jessica:

After you've gone through the all corruption options and then use telekinesis to strip her, then talk to her and give her a compliment. If you then click on the corrupt option again it'll jump to Lisa's corrupt menu and not Jessica's. If you then click on "use magic" option it'll softlock the game.

Tested again and it seems that you just need to use telekinesis to remove 1 piece of clothing and then go to the "corrupt" option and it'll jump to Lisa's corruption menu. The "talk" option is also Lisa's so the game thinks Jessica is Lisa at this point.:ROFLMAO:

Made a complete run of the game so that should be all the errors in v0.62.

Forgot to try telekinesis on Emma (mom), When you've striped her and use telekinesis on her again, because there's no clothes on her so no targets appear and it get softlocked.

Not a bug: but don't use fire magic in the house.

You have been warned!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Looks like Lurking Hedgehog made a typo with "person"

Jessica:

After you've gone through the all corruption options and then use telekinesis to strip her, then talk to her and give her a compliment. If you then click on the corrupt option again it'll jump to Lisa's corrupt menu and not Jessica's. If you then click on "use magic" option it'll softlock the game.

Tested again and it seems that you just need to use telekinesis to remove 1 piece of clothing and then go to the "corrupt" option and it'll jump to Lisa's corruption menu. The "talk" option is also Lisa's so the game thinks Jessica is Lisa at this point.:ROFLMAO:

Made a complete run of the game so that should be all the errors in v0.62.
I didn't notice he made a typo and I only checked Kelly's new content but didn't run into any new bugs there. I think that bug with Jessica featured in the previous updates even a similar bug occurred in v0.36 or v0.37 with Roxie and it transported you back to Lisa. Well he did say send him more reports about bugs and errors and he'll fix them all. Lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I didn't notice he made a typo and I only checked Kelly's new content but didn't run into any new bugs there. I think that bug with Jessica featured in the previous updates even a similar bug occurred in v0.36 or v0.37 with Roxie and it transported you back to Lisa. Well he did say send him more reports about bugs and errors and he'll fix them all. Lol :ROFLMAO:
That "peson" error is Kelly talking to the MC when you level up with her, so if you load from a save file you might not get it.

I did a speed run through the game to check it quickly so hopefully that's all the bugs.

Thanks for sharing the update Dark Lord Nova.

Is the armor crafting good to go now?
I didn't try it - already got mine.
My run through the game didn't encounter the no crafting bug so I would say it's fixed.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
That "peson" error is Kelly talking to the MC when you level up with her, so if you load from a save file you might not get it.

I did a speed run through the game to check it quickly so hopefully that's all the bugs.

Thanks for sharing the update Dark Lord Nova.

My run through the game didn't encounter the no crafting bug so I would say it's fixed.
Yeah I was playing from the same save from all the previous updates since he revamped the game. I got almost everything unlocked in the current build plus cheats with unlimited resources and items, so I could skip the grinding to all of the fun parts. Lol. I might check more for bugs. You're welcome! Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next update and get Roxie's content restored some time in 2024 and I'm still waiting for the next update for Friends in Need, my other favorite game here.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah I was playing from the same save from all the previous updates since he revamped the game. I got almost everything unlocked in the current build plus cheats with unlimited resources and items, so I could skip the grinding to all of the fun parts. Lol. I might check more for bugs. You're welcome! Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next update and get Roxie's content restored some time in 2024 and I'm still waiting for the next update for Friends in Need, my other favorite game here.
We can only hope he will get to restoring Roxie back into the game soon, so that the story can move forward with new content.

I think I got most of the bugs, but it is good to have fresh eyes to go over it again.

I hope you don't have to wait long for Friends in Need to get an update, I was enjoying Duality until it got tagged as abandoned:cry:

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAndPower-0.62
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 7, 2017
We can only hope he will get to restoring Roxie back into the game soon, so that the story can move forward with new content.

I think I got most of the bugs, but it is good to have fresh eyes to go over it again.

I hope you don't have to wait long for Friends in Need to get an update, I was enjoying Duality until it got tagged as abandoned
:cry:
Bummer I enjoyed Duality too especially messing with the aunt and that poor girl in the park. I didn't realize it was recently abandoned. :cry: And for Friends in Need, I love playing as the MC who he really treats the girls like sex slaves kind of like you do here in Lust and Power but of course the MC is more evil when you take the dark path. I really enjoy the story and choices you make in that game. Don't know if you have played it. Well I usually enjoy playing evil more than being the guy who's in love or nice. I like calling Emma and Kelly little naughty girls or something like that and making them as my sex slaves along with Lisa and Jessica then punished them and strip them. I would love to enslaved Olivia too if we get the option to do that. Lol.

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The guide on the right of the screen hasn't updated so it show available options in what area for the girls.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Are the tags wrong? I remember a long time ago there was incest (mother/sister), but after some problems (probably patreon, i don't remember anymore) the dev removed all the incest, now i'm seeing the tag again, is that wrong or he changed back?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Are the tags wrong? I remember a long time ago there was incest (mother/sister), but after some problems (probably patreon, i don't remember anymore) the dev removed all the incest, now i'm seeing the tag again, is that wrong or he changed back?
They remade that option so that the player can decide what the relationship is in the begining.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes