Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
so has this got to the point it was before or is it still far behind?
Still behind the mom and sis are still content incomplete and the rest of the girls let's not talk about it. The rework of magic and upgrading spell was enjoyable but doesn't justify the removal of content that is not linked. Only the town is explorable with the witch incomplete, demon hunter barely existing and only the forest cave upgrade system for the forest.

• Sad
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Nov 7, 2017
Has all the past content been restored or not yet?
Not yet but we're getting there. With the current speed of the dev restoring everything, my guess is we will get most of it restored late next year hopefully. I think their problem is they don't have a powerful enough computer to render scenes quicker and they have to do coding in Ren'Py too, well I know they take a while I've used DAZ Studio I noticed the difference between speeds on each PC I own and how long it takes to render scenes which either can be fast or super slow which could take hours to finish plus their personal life interferes often especially their health and I'm sure that they have a day time job too. For a little while they were sick. I honestly don't know what they used to render the scenes or what they do to draw the characters in.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Bummer I enjoyed Duality too especially messing with the aunt and that poor girl in the park. I didn't realize it was recently abandoned. :cry: And for Friends in Need, I love playing as the MC who he really treats the girls like sex slaves kind of like you do here in Lust and Power but of course the MC is more evil when you take the dark path. I really enjoy the story and choices you make in that game. Don't know if you have played it. Well I usually enjoy playing evil more than being the guy who's in love or nice. I like calling Emma and Kelly little naughty girls or something like that and making them as my sex slaves along with Lisa and Jessica then punished them and strip them. I would love to enslaved Olivia too if we get the option to do that. Lol.
I haven't tried Friends in Need as I lean towards sandbox game more as I enjoy wondering around the place rather than a linear story telling style. I feel it's more rewarding when you discover a scene on your own vs being handed the story with minimum effort, with that said I do like to goose my stats in the games so I guess I will put in the effort until I get bored :LOL:.

Lurking Hedgehog seems to be heading towards enslavement route with Olivia as I don't see him outright killing her in the story, so that is something to look forward to with the new content once the restoring of old content is done.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
this game never pass trough virustotal scan. Im not a expert, thats why im asking for ppl with superior knowloge on that...its a false flag?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
this game never pass trough virustotal scan. Im not a expert, thats why im asking for ppl with superior knowloge on that...its a false flag?
From another developer's FAQ

"Know "bugs":
ANTIVIRUS FLAGGING THIS GAME AS A VIRUS?
It's because I use a old version of renpy that sometimes is falsely flaged. Can't promisse but i will try to update the game engine by the next pacth, sorry for this guys."

So if you are worried then just don't play it. Better safe than sorry.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Still the same crap like in the old game; savescumming to avoid those yellow guys early on

Though now it seems like "pay2win" with the patreon cheat menu

Well at least some of the corruption writing is quite good. Like when the sister says "no!" and then says "can you at least do it gentle!". Not the usual pseudo-incest trash at least.

Reactions: hyfka

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Oh and why isn't it possible to progress with Lisa after getting her home through gifts?

All options except "Kneel" give negative love points, and Kneel itself gives nothing.

Her stats are at 23/33 and i took the dominant options when bringing her home.
I also have all her spells so far.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Oh and why isn't it possible to progress with Lisa after getting her home through gifts?

All options except "Kneel" give negative love points, and Kneel itself gives nothing.

Her stats are at 23/33 and i took the dominant options when bringing her home.
I also have all her spells so far.
She is smart so she see through the empty gesture that is the gift. It's inline with her character so you have to get her to change her mind with magic which you'll get later on in other quests.

Nov 7, 2017
I haven't tried Friends in Need as I lean towards sandbox game more as I enjoy wondering around the place rather than a linear story telling style. I feel it's more rewarding when you discover a scene on your own vs being handed the story with minimum effort, with that said I do like to goose my stats in the games so I guess I will put in the effort until I get bored :LOL:.

Lurking Hedgehog seems to be heading towards enslavement route with Olivia as I don't see him outright killing her in the story, so that is something to look forward to with the new content once the restoring of old content is done.
Well I love games that have both storytelling and sandbox elements. Trust me you would not get bore with Friends in Need at all. Lol. It's a great game and gives you multiple choices either playing nice or being a totally dick/asshole or totally cruel and force girls to do things they don't want to do or between. I even can go back to the beginning and I would not get tired playing it over and over again. Lol. I still recommend you check it out even though I know you're more a sandbox person. I'm not going to lie I think I'm starting like it more than Lust and Power since it's taking Lurking Hedgehog forever getting everything restored before we progress through the game farther and I get some gave up on this game years ago or why they're frustrated with the dev and think he's milking it. Lol. Yeah I think it seems he's heading towards that direction.

Reactions: john1230

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just to be honest here, I do believe to the part of Emma has passed where it was before the redo started.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes