Ba™️an

Nov 11, 2018
So I decided to play 0.37 but I'm stuck. How to enter the demon hunter base?
My progress
I only have one unknown girl left. I completed all other girls scenes. MP is 50. 1 spell is still locked. How to get item from plant monster? I've been killing it but nothing is added to my inventory

Ba™️an

Nov 11, 2018
Use your attack spell on the hanging things in your way.
There's no option to select the hanging amulets. I can just shoot the spells

EDIT: Figured it out. Thanks.

Also how to make smoke and love potion?

Last edited:

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Do i assume right that i have to choose between Submission and Love and that it doesnt really make any sense to try and level both?
Or should i try to get them both up?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Do i assume right that i have to choose between Submission and Love and that it doesnt really make any sense to try and level both?
Or should i try to get them both up?
Used to be (probs still is) that you needed to keep EVERYONE's love above 20 or so or it'd game over you.
But I believe part of the remake involved both love and submission having more of an effect on how the scenes go.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Is it my imagination but did this game not have more content in the past? Like version 0.37...
Yes, the dev remade the whole game. Maybe 2 years back?

I think the game itself is actually better, but it is missing so much of its old content. Well at least the intent of the game is back on incest, you simply type in the proper relationship (Mother-Sister) at game start so there's no need for an i-patch with nonsensical dialogues.

Also the new artwork is made by a different person, currently there are around 2-3 different appearances of the women in your house. Kind of a let down to see the original appearance of the sister, she looks like 10 years older now and pretty mean (in some drawings)

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Well I love games that have both storytelling and sandbox elements. Trust me you would not get bore with Friends in Need at all. Lol. It's a great game and gives you multiple choices either playing nice or being a totally dick/asshole or totally cruel and force girls to do things they don't want to do or between. I even can go back to the beginning and I would not get tired playing it over and over again. Lol. I still recommend you check it out even though I know you're more a sandbox person. I'm not going to lie I think I'm starting like it more than Lust and Power since it's taking Lurking Hedgehog forever getting everything restored before we progress through the game farther and I get some gave up on this game years ago or why they're frustrated with the dev and think he's milking it. Lol. Yeah I think it seems he's heading towards that direction.
Thanks for suggesting the game to me.

I've given it a quick spin and while it's a good play through, the story and game play just don't grab me enough for me to continue with it. :cry:

But I'm glad you enjoyed it as it will make waiting for Lurking Hedgehog to move forward with new content that much more bearable.

What is the difference between the regular and premium version?
I believe in the premium version you can change outfits with Emma and Kelly.

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for suggesting the game to me.

I've given it a quick spin and while it's a good play through, the story and game play just don't grab me enough for me to continue with it. :cry:

But I'm glad you enjoyed it as it will make waiting for Lurking Hedgehog to move forward with new content that much more bearable.

I believe in the premium version you can change outfits with Emma and Kelly.
You're welcome! I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy it like I have. I think it's still a great game. I just can't wait for v0.5 to come out. I don't know if you have checked out The Headmaster, The Regional Manager, High-Rise Climb or Witch Trainer they're sort of like sandbox games. I've recently been playing Virt-A-Mate while that game recommends a good graphic card and memory to play if you're interested and you don't need VR for it but it's best recommended, it has 3D models and you can do a lot to the girls in that. It's kind of like Honey Select 1 & 2 but a lot better in my opinion. The girls are really realistic even can have female characters from popular TV shows, movies, cartoons and video games like Resident Evil's Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and Ada Wong as an example. Yeah I wish Lurking Hedgehog could restored everything faster and we get back where we left off from v0.37 sooner. I have premium and it's almost identical to the regular version but yes you can change outfits with Emma and Kelly.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
You're welcome! I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy it like I have. I think it's still a great game. I just can't wait for v0.5 to come out. I don't know if you have checked out The Headmaster, The Regional Manager, High-Rise Climb or Witch Trainer they're sort of like sandbox games. I've recently been playing Virt-A-Mate while that game recommends a good graphic card and memory to play if you're interested and you don't need VR for it but it's best recommended, it has 3D models and you can do a lot to the girls in that. It's kind of like Honey Select 1 & 2 but a lot better in my opinion. The girls are really realistic even can have female characters from popular TV shows, movies, cartoons and video games like Resident Evil's Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and Ada Wong as an example. Yeah I wish Lurking Hedgehog could restored everything faster and we get back where we left off from v0.37 sooner. I have premium and it's almost identical to the regular version but yes you can change outfits with Emma and Kelly.
Thanks Dark Lord Nova, I'll check out the other recommendation.

Virt-A-Mate sounds like a good game to test what my hardware is capable of running:D

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Darb3r

Apr 5, 2021
How do i progress with Lisa when she home i learned every spell potion making but she at 33lp/28sp and i can't go any further.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm wondering if you have Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060 with 16GB RAM or higher? That's what I have on my main PC.
I don't have anything that current.:ROFLMAO:

I was rocking a Nvidia GT650m which was getting a bit long in the tooth for the games I play so I retired it for a laptop with a GTX965m with a whopping 2GB of memory, it runs most games just fine for it's age so it'll do.

I do have a laptop with a GTX1070 with 8GB of RAM, this is a desktop variant not the mobile one, so this is the one I'm going to test Virt-A-Mate with as I want to know if it can run VR games with it. I'll test it when I have more time later on as it'll be fun to see how badly or good it runs:LOL:

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes