lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Ok I can't give Kelly the batteries it keeps saying under construction what the fuck ?
To give the batteries you need the quest to be active. After giving her one then you need to play a few in game days before she asks for another one.

Nov 7, 2017
So let's clarify the situation. 0.37 version was released on FEB 8, 2021. It was 2,5 years ago! And since that time the dev hasn't managed to restore the whole removed content: the art which was already drawn, the text which was already written? You say that the only reason is the coding. So how is it even possible that 2,5 was not enough to return back the already existing content, while the only problem is coding???
I know because I downloaded v0.37 on that day. Again the dev has been restoring all the content in every update slowly in the last 2 and half years since v0.40 but not all at once and yes he has created new art and new scenes with old art, content.

Here I went digging what the dev said over 2 years ago in his old update posts on Patreon since I couldn't remember exactly what he said about the coding and why the old content was removed and who has been restoring all it back, SLOWLY. Since some of you don't pay attention but want to complain and think they're only milking this game.

In Lurking Hedgehog's own words:

From May 26, 2021 - Development news and new art preview:

"Okay, let's start...

Sorry for being silent for so long, guys. Uncontrollable circumstances, shit happens and so on. I really sorry for making you worry. But the work never stops nevertheless, and I'll tell you why this update turned out to take so much time, that was surprising even for me.

Honestly, I planned it to be faster, but it looks like I underestimated the amount of work.

As you already know from previous posts, we totally rewrite the whole code of the game to make it fit for all future planned mechanics. It's going to be the last time when save files from previous versions don't work, and starting from the next update you'll never have to start playing from the beginning.

We add a lot of new things, like totally new set of spells (see previous posts), totally new equipment that main character could wear (see previous posts), some changes in the interface, new items, new options.

You already know about it from previous posts, but today I'll tell you about the most time taking part at the moment - text work.

1) I often got a specific complaints from the players about the corruption system. Some of you were not happy that you could develop only one way with any girl - either gallant way (increasing her love points) or dominant way (increasing her obedience points). The system used the variable (either love or submission) with a higher number to define girl's behavior.

That way, if the girl had, for example, 90 submission points and 10 love points, the girl was acting the same way as if you has 90 submission points and 80 love points. The system payed attention only to the variable with the higher number (90 for submission in the current example is bigger then 10 or 80). This way I only had to create 3 levels of love behavior patterns and 3 levels of submissive behavior patterns for each scene for each girl.

Starting from the next version we replace this system with the new one, where both parameters (love and submission) would influence on girl's behavior. It means that girls with 20 love and 45 submission, for example, would act different from the situation where she has 40 love and 45 submission. It demands to create more new behavior patterns. Actually , up to 10 behavior patterns for each scene instead of 6.

And damn, it takes a great amount of text writing. But I believe it will make the game more realistic and re-playable, and more fitting to player's expectations.

2) Another thing that many players asked me to do for about two last years is to create alternative text sets for such characters as Emma and Kelly. They would differ from the original texts, and some decisions in the beginning of the game would affect, which set of texts you'll meet in the game. Both sets affect the whole game, so it takes really much time.

Oh, almost forgot to mention - we add that "choose your relation with this character" option that many players so much like on some reason. I have no idea about what are you guys going to do with this option, but you asked for it - and we thought it's the best time to do it for you.

3) We're also place a menu in the beginning of the game, where you will be able to turn off NTR content with demons, NTR content with other make characters, lesbian content. So, if you strongly dislike something of this kind, you'll be able to adjust the game according to your taste.

4) We also extended the intro text and added more illustrations to it. When you meet the ancestor, he will tell the player about a sad story of his family. On the illustration below you can see main character's father and his sister Olyvia when they were teens, under the care of their grandfather.

And he'll also tell you about the tragedy that took place after they grew older, soon after the main character was born.

So, that's all for now. Our current goal is to finish the update about in the end of June, and we do everything to make it possible. It's a great deal of work to do such a serious remake of such a big game (that already took 3 years of creation), but we concentrate on the things that our patrons asked for, and we believe it's not for nothing, but to make the game fit your expectations.

Thank you so much, guys, for being so patient. You still support us even though the update took much longer then you expected, even though I was offline for a long period of time, and, honestly, it means the world to us."
And what he said in this post:

From July 30, 2021 - Development news + small demo:

"We had to reject the old coding of the game and create a totally new program code, and that was the hardest part of the task. I really underestimated how much time it takes. Endless tests, bugs, errors, corrections and new tests… Anyway, all mechanics and interface work fine now and we can start restoring all the old content combining it with new mechanics and features. The things will go faster starting from today.

Though the demo is short, in has a big list of changes comparing to the old versions that you already can see:

Mechanics and interface:

- We added the option of choosing what content you’d like to see in the game and what content you’d prefer to be blocked. You can make this choice when starting a new game.

- You can choose your relation with Emma when starting a new game.

- We made changes in the main interface of the game so you could call five interface screens during the game instead of four (though only 3 of them are available in this demo).

- New info screen for your relations with girls. Almost like the old one, but bigger. Also your progress with girls (love and submission) is depicted not only with numbers but with the images of flowers or whips also.

- New info screen for your spells. Totally different from the old one.

- New inventory screen. Much more convenient for interaction with your items than the old one.

- New interface for choosing an action in the battle. Now your spells are shown on a separate screen.

- Now when your relations with a certain girl changes, the game shows a special screen.

- New battle mechanics. Now you can use not only magic spells, but also a weapon. Weapons have no cooldown and take less energy, and are more effective in the beginning of the game, but spells grow their power each time you use them, and weapons are not.

New art:

- A new item of your equipment – a home-made spear.

- We created a new map of the town, the bigger and more beautiful than the old one.

- An image of a pile of boxes for the storeroom

- 2 new illustrations of a hatch in the floor

- 4 new illustrations of the story that the ancestor tells to the player.

- Totally new sprite if Olyvia.

- Totally new sprite of the ancestor. Animated.

- 5 new animations for main character’s actions in a battle (1 for battle stance, 1 for spear strike, 2 for casting spells, 1 for getting damage).

- 2 new spells animations (1 of them is totally new, the other is the rework of the old one). Actually all the spells are already designed and added to the game, but during this demo you can have only two of them according to the plot of the story.

- 9 new animations for a red demon (battle stance, fist attack, kick attack, magic ball, getting hurt, dying, restoring health, damage increasing magic, defense stance)

And, of course, a lot of changes and additions in the texts.

Thanks for still supporting us! The next update will probably be released within a week."

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
No cheats, was a fresh game in 0.58.
I tried raising/lowering the scrap value with the console and it doesn't have any craft action available to me, not even to say I don't have enough. Tried putting it in storage and sleeping. The quest knows if I have enough though. Unless it was somehow tied to the strip_switch variable which just seemed to be breaking to girl conversations.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
No cheats, was a fresh game in 0.58.
I tried raising/lowering the scrap value with the console and it doesn't have any craft action available to me, not even to say I don't have enough. Tried putting it in storage and sleeping. The quest knows if I have enough though. Unless it was somehow tied to the strip_switch variable which just seemed to be breaking to girl conversations.
v0.58 is a bug ridden mess. Dark Lord Nova shared v0.59 recently and it fixes alot of the bugs. I think updating to v0.59 will solve the crafting issues, give it a go.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Think I'm just gonna wait for more content to get added back in, in case I need to start another new game. I completed all the available scenes for the girls in the house.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
To give the batteries you need the quest to be active. After giving her one then you need to play a few in game days before she asks for another one.
That's the thing. I have the quest but when i go to her room and click on give item and then on batterries it says "under construction"

Sep 24, 2020
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1a for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

-> PLEASE REMOVE ALL OLD DGNxxx.RPA FROM Lust_and_Power-0.57-pc\game\ FOLDER <-

Video tutorial (expired in 2 days):

v4.1a
- press x to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter
- fix The label xxxx is defined twice, at File ...

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Update please v0.59

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... You say that the only reason is the coding. So how is it even possible that 2,5 was not enough to return back the already existing content, while the only problem is coding???
Devs are different. Some going fulltime and have a team of certain size, others are part timers and alone.
Everyone gives his best.
We should not blame someone who has - may be - a full time job beside coding a hobby game.

Last edited:

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.3 for Lust and Power V0.59 * UPDATE *

v4.3
- nothing to say :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

qianchengehai

Aug 2, 2023
Can someone tell me how to loot stuff after all areas are 100% discovered?In my case I can only trigger a fight or summarize some shit when I get into the area.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes