nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
My gratefulness to RedKing and Dark Lord Nova for publishing the update and to Lurking Hedgehog for developing this game!

Idea:
Ability to play as Emma or any other Female.
"Lust and Power" lacks "Female Protagonist" tag.
Emma could play her usual (or unusual) role as a Landlady and Housewife (or someone else):
I) Preparing the meals;
II) Cleaning and exploring the Mansion;
III) Sleeping together with Jack (Main Character) and Kelly (if they are lonely or do not sleep well);
IV) Having sex with Kelly, Jack, Olyvia, Demons, anyone;
V) Emma, Kelly, Olyvia and any other female could get pregnant from Main Character and any type of Male Human and Creature;
VI) If Emma will leave the Mansion - she could be:

1. Forced into sex and impregnated,
  2. Captured,
  3. Kidnapped,
  4. Violated,
  5. Humiliated,
  6. Turned into sex slave,
  7. Sold to the highest bidder,
  8. Blackmailed,
  9. Corrupted,
  10. Brainwashed,
  11. Robbed from her clothes,
  12. Attacked (by Demons, Hunters, Olyvia, anyone),
  13. Forced into prostitution.

Your ideas?

Gratitude to all who reads my words!

Last edited:

Reaper1Of1Darkness1

Jun 17, 2020
My gratefulness to RedKing for publishing the update and to Lurking Hedgehog for developing this game!

Idea:
Ability to play as Emma (Mother) or any other Female.
Emma could play her usual (or unusual) role as a Landlady and Housewife (or someone else):
I) Preparing the meals;
III) Sleeping together with her offsprings (if they are lonely or do not sleep well);
IV) Having sex with Kelly, Main Character, Olyvia, Demons, anyone;
V) Emma, Kelly, Olyvia and any other female could get pregnant from Main Character and any type of Male Human and Creature;

2. Captured,
  3. Kidnapped,
  4. Violated,
  5. Humiliated,
  8. Blackmailed,
  9. Corrupted,
  10. Brainwashed,

Your ideas?
Honestly, the brainwashed tag you made can cover that, control Emma for a short while instead of adding a whole new beginning, story, possible endings, ect...

Reactions: mikel8519

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
My gratefulness to RedKing for publishing the update and to Lurking Hedgehog for developing this game!

Idea:
I) Preparing the meals;
III) Sleeping together with Jack (Main Character) and Kelly (if they are lonely or do not sleep well);

2. Captured,
  3. Kidnapped,
  4. Violated,
  5. Humiliated,
  8. Blackmailed,
  9. Corrupted,
  10. Brainwashed,

Your ideas?
friend to add all the content you mention is going to take at least 10 years, at least, we are talking about a 2017 game, which is a remake of another game

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
Why is every update only Updated Emma Added Emma scene Updated Emma Added Emma scene Updated Emma Added Emma scene Updated Emma Added Emma scene Updated Emma Added Emma scene Updated Emma Added Emma scene Emma Emma Emma Emma Emma Emma Emma Emma Emma Emma Emma
This game should just be called "Emma and Emma"

Marphey

May 13, 2019
You know i would really liked to try this game but i can't do shit without getting the errors and the solutions in changelog not working.

Reactions: rdblev

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Every time I try to interact with Emma in her room, when she watches tv alone or when she is cooking, and when I try to interact with Kelly in her room I get this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
    return __get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _m1_00action_data__get_field
    raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable strip_switch does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  File "_stock/home/emma_room/_emma_room.rpyc", line 97, in script
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3174, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 584, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 965, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 953, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 398, in is_selected
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 398, in <genexpr>
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "E:\Jeux\Other\Lust_and_Power-0.58-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 401, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
    return __get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _m1_00action_data__get_field
    raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable strip_switch does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.58
Wed Jul 26 21:59:38 2023
I tried to skip time or sleep to next day as mentionned in the changelog but it doesn't solve anything.

Nov 7, 2017

Idea:
I) Preparing the meals;

2. Captured,
  3. Kidnapped,
  4. Violated,
  5. Humiliated,
  8. Blackmailed,
  9. Corrupted,
  10. Brainwashed,

Your ideas?
Well I should at least get some credit too and who has been supporting this game since almost the beginning. I was the one published the update and RedKing was the one put it on the front page. I've been publishing/posting the updates for a while. And most of these ideas are already in the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-and-power-v0-58-lurking-hedgehog.3882/post-11325734

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes