1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So you think everything I say is a joke to you, huh? Yeah of course you no idea and think they changed everything and removed stuff multiple times because you haven't played since. You quit because they removed a lot of content, scenes from v0.37 after they decide to redo the game, who wanted to improve it since it's their game and so you got mad and think everyone who supports them is dumb. Yes right now there is less content than there were but they've been re-adding all the old content piece by piece in every update along with new stuff since v0.40 even restored incest that was not in v0.37 and the reason they removed a lot of the content because it wouldn't work with the new coding even the dev said that a long time ago but you probably didn't know that. I don't know why you're here if this game is dead to you, if it's extremely repetitive and you feel robbed by the dev. Of course there's a lot other interesting games out there and why only focus on one.
Read again what I wrote. Your answer just shows you didn't understand at all what I wrote.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
He removed a lot from 0.37 to 0.40 some time ago, since then he adds stuff (also new and useful one) with every update.
Afaik there is no removing with updates.
Yes? I am that old, i know how RPA extractor works - i had seen MORE of content 1.5 YEARS AGO. So, please, think twice before tossing a coint to this humble man.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
That was 1.5 years ago when he decided to redo it. As Rolo said he has added stuff back in plus other changes.
No he has not added everything back in yet. What he has added back in has been improved since 0.37.
No. he hasn't taken anything out that he's added since the rebuild started.

Last edited:
May 30, 2023
How do you craft the junk armor? I already have 5 junk pieces in my inventory but whenever I click on the crafting table, It just says "Do nothing"
Also not working for me, regardless of time of day. I have 6 scrap, the game told me to go craft it, but the option disappeared at the bench. Before I had enough scrap the option was there (but obviously it said you didn't have enough).

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Yes? I am that old, i know how RPA extractor works - i had seen MORE of content 1.5 YEARS AGO. So, please, think twice before tossing a coint to this humble man.
Hehe, I think more than twice ...
And I recommend the same to you :)

Yes, its good for you that you know how RPA extractor works. Might be helpful now and then.
So look into the last 2 or 3 or 4 versions, if you find anything what the dev took out from update to update.
I can tell you: You fell for the joke of some joker. This was not serious, not true at all.

I love people who support this to have less and less content... I have seen toads with more gray matter.
Really you have seen such toads - hehe
You surely know: "Criticism tells more about the critic than about the one being criticized." (Oh my) :ROFLMAO:

i'm just here for the drama...
don't mind me
Thanks. I already was wondering:
"Why do ppl waste their time on a game they do not like (even hate), and do shitstorm on F95, instead
using their valuable lifetime on something they like (even love)?"

Understood now - its for the drama o_Oo_O

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Also not working for me, regardless of time of day. I have 6 scrap, the game told me to go craft it, but the option disappeared at the bench. Before I had enough scrap the option was there (but obviously it said you didn't have enough).
Try getting 10 junk and if that don't work.

Try storing all the junk in the storage bag in your room, go to sleep and then take it all out again the next day.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Try storing all the junk in the storage bag in your room, go to sleep and then take it all out again the next day.
Yes, I guess thats what I did to succeed.
(Ok dev should still have a look at it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Really? Well, surely you also know that "the finger points to the moon and the fool looks at the finger". (I'm sure you understand, if not, I don't blame you) :ROFLMAO:
... and where to does your finger point? To the "fact" that there is less and less content with every update?
In that case I prefer to look at the finger - asking myself "what is this silly finger pointing at" ;)

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
To the fact that some criticize those who criticize the reality around this joke... Or the fact that others pay for remakes and downgrades...
Both are valid. Feel free to be whoever you want.

Last edited:

Terrazero

Jan 12, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1 for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

v4.1
- nothing to say :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.1 for Lust and Power V0.57 * UPDATE *

v4.1
- nothing to say :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Thank You :coffee:

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes