MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Can anyone post the changelog for this version? Or perhaps update the OP? I have no idea what to do, the only thing I've figured out is the new spell thing and the increase energy thing. Is there anything else?

Also, can is there anyone here with access to the Dev's patreon page? I saw he posted some 'news' I'd love to know what it is.

Forgive me if all of this sounds redundant but I'm a big fan and I'm really curious.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
How do you get Jessica to move in? I have her love up pretty high as far as I can tell, I've given her tons of food and comforted her, and her submission is up as well. I keep asking but she keeps saying she needs time.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think so. Incest was intended by author so it's removement do damage to integrity of original concept. As result this game is still about incest although it was forcibly removed and replaced with awkward crutches.
Yes i played the first versions where they were incest, but I think that the author changed well. I prefered the version without than with incest but I understand the appeal for some peoples ^^

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes