Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
J/K EDIT = Joke
This is all?
From what I saw...
There is a new questline, with new location and Enemy (started in the Police HQ)
A new skill that can be trained exclusively in that location (for 50 Gold)
And a passive but permanent raise of Mana (50 Gold for +1)
Jessica (the blonde thief that'll attack you after scavengeing if you have food once a day) reworked, so that you can charm (love) or dominate (submission) her now [all progress with her is lost and there are no new scenes]
Jessica can be convinced to move in with the MC

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
From what I saw...
There is a new questline, with new location and Enemy (started in the Police HQ)
Jessica (the blonde thief that'll attack you after scavengeing if you have food once a day) reworked, so that you can charm (love) or dominate (submission) her now [all progress with her is lost and there are no new scenes]
There is a new scene at the police station where the two police women get searched and (I think this is new) receive a double BJ when watching TV and both girls are there.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
From what I saw...
How do you convince her to move in with you?
I ad her love up to 106% and got nowhere with her. Finally got tired and started dominating her And I've gotten her down to her panties and letting me lead her around on a leash.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when ever I encountered her I refused to help... defeated her in strip battle and gave her food + complimented her for a total of +3 submission -2 Love from battle +5 Love from shareing food and being nice +1 Love for shokolade or complimenting her via tallk
After I had completed her bitch training (fetch the stick) and made her strip on her own she was willing to move in.
She was around 60% submission and 100% Love

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
MH is spending 2 hours in shower? Facepalm... This beat even spending 1 hour on a two-way trip into cellar.

BTW, latest versions have a few events with both girls (Emma & Kelly) and they're different on love and submission route. Has anyone tried mixed route (one girl love, other sub)? Will they have unique behavior in those events?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
when ever I encountered her I refused to help... defeated her in strip battle and gave her food + complimented her for a total of +3 submission -2 Love from battle +5 Love from shareing food and being nice +1 Love for shokolade or complimenting her via tallk
After I had completed her bitch training (fetch the stick) and made her strip on her own she was willing to move in.
She was around 60% submission and 100% Love
Thank you.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MH is spending 2 hours in shower? Facepalm... This beat even spending 1 hour on a two-way trip into cellar.

BTW, latest versions have a few events with both girls (Emma & Kelly) and they're different on love and submission route. Has anyone tried mixed route (one girl love, other sub)? Will they have unique behavior in those events?
One girl will acuse the player to be a dispote that abuses his unique position, while the other girl sincerly defends him and justifice his actions.
They'll part and agree to observe the player more to find proof for the claims of the acuseing girl (if the daughter is the acuser) or agree that they might be wrong and give him another chance (if the mother is the acuser).

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
May i ask anyone who alread worked through the new content how to get action on the sofa in the living room? I got 4 locked scenes but no clue how to unlock them.,

Reactions: alfa069

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
May i ask anyone who alread worked through the new content how to get action on the sofa in the living room? I got 4 locked scenes but no clue how to unlock them.,
strip the daugther completly while she is there alone... there is a chance that the mother interrupts you before though.
If you manage to get her naked completly you can admit your relationship to both women (Love Route)
Both girls will drop 20 Love and go to their rooms... next time you talk to them in their room you need to appease them with different choices (wrong choices can reset your love score with them).

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
strip the daugther completly while she is there alone... there is a chance that the mother interrupts you before though.
If you manage to get her naked completly you can admit your relationship to both women (Love Route)
Both girls will drop 20 Love and go to their rooms... next time you talk to them in their room you need to appease them with different choices (wrong choices can reset your love score with them).
thanks i will try that ^^

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't recall ever playing this game but I do think I had a previous version at some point. Anyway, I keep getting a traceback error upon startup. Has there previously been a Cest patch and now there isn't?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes