czertik

Apr 25, 2018
it is bug with your blood strengt is allways 0 ? no mater how many womans you fucked ? (actualy only mom/sis).

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
it´s the incest still in the game without the mod? because i dont play this game until now and i will like to know for play o wait for mod with the incest

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
@threadkeeper Could you remove the incest link, as it's abandoned and makes the story make absolutely zero sense for a few versions now. If TCMS comes back, it could just be re-linked. I hate clicking on something that leads to disappointment :p

Reactions: dingo4life

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
someone could pass me the download of the folder GAME because every time I download this folder does not come.

kneegrow123

Jul 13, 2019
I don't know how to contact the creator directly but here's a screenshot of a bug

http :/ /bit .ly /33KRv22

edit: sorry had to cut the link for the screenshot apart so it won't delete it

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The tracking for whether you fucked anyone in the game seems to be broken. I fucked the mother and the sister and my blood strength is still zero and when I talk to the captive/dead version of me in the dungeon I tell myself I haven't slept with anyone still.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
command console is shift o. to activate this go to renpy folder in side that is common folder in side there open 00console with notebook. than find line config.console = False & change it to config.console = True. close file & when asked to save say yes. than open game & use shift o to open console

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes