BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If I just work on Submissiveness and am really rude and have low love points with Kelly and Emma are the sex scenes different? Where do I get the dog collar and lead?

Casper6969

Jul 17, 2020
Just make it so that they go the love route, and after a certain point of mind control you can just statpad their levels and make it as high as possible. I only finished the content upto this update's end point.
How do you get love potion ? And how do I pass Roxie's test?

Last edited:

Casper6969

Jul 17, 2020
How do you pass Roxie's test at least? i tried soo many answers and I get killed by her 90% of time other 10 % I have to do test again

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So i played the game a couple of hours now and i dont know what to think. Tried both ways now - Love / Submission - and it kinda feels like Submission is hardmode since they either dont do thinks at all or constantly complain about about low Love points. I mean Emma and Kelly. Although i dont know what happens if i just let the Lovepoints drop to 0. Didnt test it. Plus it feels like its much harder to get Submission.

Another thing is, do i get it correctly that MC in both ways just want to fuck everything? Sub hes just plain bold and doesnt hide it while with Love hes sweettalking the girls into everything?
Submissive: "I want to fuck you, bend over!"
Love: "You are so cute and i think a dick in your ass would look nice on you"

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes