Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any informations about expected release date of next update ?? (Already skipped last b.s couple of updates)

Reactions: Skunn4r

YourNameIfYouWish

Apr 12, 2020
Hey, I do you do the threesome part?
Once Emma and Kelly have stripped and danced for you in front of the TV a few times, watch TV with them together. Try grope them both at the same time. From there, just keep moving forward. They both need to get over their shyness first. Try stripping Emma in the kitchen too.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
This is a potentially stupid question but does the 'deluxe' version of this game get posted here? I can access a couple of situations that say "if you were a patreon your version would let you do bonus stuff here".

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Do I need to rise both love and submission of girls or can I raise only one of them?
I'm asking because most of the times I raise one, the other lowers.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Do I need to rise both love and submission of girls or can I raise only one of them?
I'm asking because most of the times I raise one, the other lowers.
Focus on raising one but don't let the other drop too low (very low love can lead to a bad end early on, e.g, so even if you're going for submission, chuck 'em a gift now and then to keep their spirits up). Around the mid-game you'll have more effective ways of raising the stat you'd ignored thus far.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Focus on raising one but don't let the other drop too low (very low love can lead to a bad end early on, e.g, so even if you're going for submission, chuck 'em a gift now and then to keep their spirits up). Around the mid-game you'll have more effective ways of raising the stat you'd ignored thus far.
thank you for replying(y)

Reactions: gregers

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Gosh! I wish someone out there had asked that question before. If they had then all you would have had to do was do a search for "test" or "Roxie" in this thread and found an answer.

Casper6969

Jul 17, 2020
Gosh! I wish someone out there had asked that question before. If they had then all you would have had to do was do a search for "test" or "Roxie" in this thread and found an answer.
I asked but I just got an answer lie...even tho I tried all options and non of them worked soo i want to know what am I doing wrong.

Reactions: rockworld
3.00 star(s) 82 Votes