Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
It was.
dev rebooted to add incest, then rebooted to remove incest, then rebooted to add incest again.
so that is at least 4 versions (counting the original too) already.
plus he might have done more reboots before or after. info gets sketchy.
That crap was done because Patreon was coming down hard on incest at the time. It affected a lot of devs and artists at the time. Summertime Saga for instance. No one complained about it there then because they were all use to having to start over each update.

The sketchy part is the difference between a rebuild and a reboot.
The "reboot" adds or takes out some things with no changes to the main structure of the game.
The rebuild takes everything out to have its code rewritten so it works with the new structure.

Now if you want to say the game has been "rebooted" 7 times that could be fair.
Rebuilt isn't.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Since he started remaking the game, has anything new been added to the story or nothing? Are there any interactions with the main villain with white hair? (I don’t remember her name, but I’m waiting for the MC to start attacking her holes).

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You think this is Lurking Hedgehog's alternate account?
Well... It's not like I have a proof of it, but his fierce resistance and, I would say even delusional, faith in this failure of, back then, a nicely upcoming title makes him either a bitter developer wasting his time defending his title instead of fixing it or a hardcore fanatic trying to convince others (but mostly himself) that he surely didn't waste over 7 years of his life and money supporting this title for nothing.

I don't think I've seen Lurking Hedgehog's main account to have an alternate account on f95:ROFLMAO:
Well, he certainly doesn't have an account on F95zone, that's for sure. Having it under such nickname would be rather... suicidal idea. But having an account with an alternative, different nickname, would be great enough to avoid direct backlash while also having an option to engage with "the haters".

Reactions: Dpfim91

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Well... It's not like I have a proof of it, but his fierce resistance and, I would say even delusional, faith in this failure of, back then, a nicely upcoming title makes him either a bitter developer wasting his time defending his title instead of fixing it or a hardcore fanatic trying to convince others (but mostly himself) that he surely didn't waste over 7 years of his life and money supporting this title for nothing.

Well, he certainly doesn't have an account on F95zone, that's for sure. Having it under such nickname would be rather... suicidal idea. But having an account with an alternative, different nickname, would be great enough to avoid direct backlash while also having an option to engage with "the haters".
OK, let's put the tin foil conspiracy theory to rest.

Dark Lord Nova is a fan and long term supporter of the game, it is thanks to him that f95 has the game on the site.

There are fans of the game so you will see people defending the game that they like, it doesn't make these "Lurking Hedgehog's alternate accounts".

Now, I agree that the content removal was unnecessary, but there is improvements to the game play in the remake and it plays smoother and flows better.

If you don't like the game it's probably better to move on to another as there's no point in making yourself upset and make wild accusations about other users.

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
The key moment here I think is author vision. If author want things to be removed or or re-done he righteously can do it. It not just prerogative but also duty. Otherwise you stop being a creator.

Eh. Well, I just hope that all these incest thing was dev's personal taste, not just attempt to get some more donation milk.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
OK, let's put the tin foil conspiracy theory to rest.

Dark Lord Nova is a fan and long term supporter of the game, it is thanks to him that f95 has the game on the site.

There are fans of the game so you will see people defending the game that they like, it doesn't make these "Lurking Hedgehog's alternate accounts".

Now, I agree that the content removal was unnecessary, but there is improvements to the game play in the remake and it plays smoother and flows better.

If you don't like the game it's probably better to move on to another as there's no point in making yourself upset and make wild accusations about other users.
There's nothing wrong with liking the game and having and defending your opinion about it. If you're a fan of such title and can look past many shortcomings nobody is going to hold a grudge against you for doing so.

But if you are defending a title with fanatical faith and you are seeing every negative opinion followed by valid arguments as lies or even a single negative word about your beloved title, then you are sadly not a fan (which is rather positive term), but truly a fanatic instead (rather negative description of a person from which "fan" comes).

It ain't your job to defend the game. It's developer's job. But not by writting poems about how great game is, not by making empty promises, but by creating game good enough so it can simply defend itself with it's content.

Therefore, Dark Lord Nova ain't a fan. If he ain't hedgehog under different username, then surely he is a fanatic.

While writting this I looked at Hedgehog patreon. He's having right now 3,659 members, with 557 paying ones and is earning 10.850 $ per month. Lowest pay in Germany is around 1500 €, while average is around 4000 €.

It is around 9900 € per month for a game being over seven years in development. A game which still ain't in the place it was before. A game with updates so small you can't really even call them updates.
Deveopers with less income, deveopers with jobs, those making thier games as hobby projects are making greater updates within a month than hedgehog within a year.

So no, I'm not making a simple assumptions. I am rather stating a hypothesis.

A hypotesis that this game is but on a loop of reboot just to milk and milk those fanatics and believers out of money by providing small updates to keep thier hopes up and nova is either creator himself wasting his time having a blast arguing or a fanatic who prefers to be fanatical believer who can't admit he was tricked and wasted quite huge portion of his life and money on a game which never will be finished.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
There's nothing wrong with liking the game and having and defending your opinion about it. If you're a fan of such title and can look past many shortcomings nobody is going to hold a grudge against you for doing so.

But if you are defending a title with fanatical faith and you are seeing every negative opinion followed by valid arguments as lies or even a single negative word about your beloved title, then you are sadly not a fan (which is rather positive term), but truly a fanatic instead (rather negative description of a person from which "fan" comes).

It ain't your job to defend the game. It's developer's job. But not by writting poems about how great game is, not by making empty promises, but by creating game good enough so it can simply defend itself with it's content.

Therefore, Dark Lord Nova ain't a fan. If he ain't hedgehog under different username, then surely he is a fanatic.

While writting this I looked at Hedgehog patreon. He's having right now 3,659 members, with 557 paying ones and is earning 10.850 $ per month. Lowest pay in Germany is around 1500 €, while average is around 4000 €.

It is around 9900 € per month for a game being over seven years in development. A game which still ain't in the place it was before. A game with updates so small you can't really even call them updates.
Deveopers with less income, deveopers with jobs, those making thier games as hobby projects are making greater updates within a month than hedgehog within a year.

So no, I'm not making a simple assumptions. I am rather stating a hypothesis.

A hypotesis that this game is but on a loop of reboot just to milk and milk those fanatics and believers out of money by providing small updates to keep thier hopes up and nova is either creator himself wasting his time having a blast arguing or a fanatic who prefers to be fanatical believer who can't admit he was tricked and wasted quite huge portion of his life and money on a game which never will be finished.
Holly molly, I'm not reading that wall of text.

Basically, vent all you want but keep it civil and don't throw around accusations.

• Red Heart
Nov 7, 2017
I'm no fanatic and I'm certainly not Lurking Hedgehog. I would appreciate that you would not throw around an accusation about me which is not true and can we please keep it really civil here. Yeah I might be a fan and long term supporter of this game but I'm not a major fan or fanatic that you're accusing me of. I already lost some interest of this game anyways because the dev taking forever and I changed my tier down to $1 a while ago. I found a lot more interesting games here on F95 and some of them I also support. Yeah a lot of the content removal might have been unnecessary I get that but there has been some improvements to the game and the game might still has bugs in it so what. If you have issues with this game and hate it then good for you. Move on.

Reactions: john1230
Sep 7, 2019
I just wanted to leave GOOD word Dark Lord Nova here. He is the only one that keep us up to date. And this game was one of the first (maybe first, don't remember precisely) that led me to this forum. And it's mix of adventuring/combat with harem building is something that is actually sadly and somewhat surprisingly quite rare. Yeah, development is disappointing recently, whole remaking thing... for quite a while now I'm postponing returning to this game until the story start progressing again... but I do appreciate that someone is sharing changelogs and updates.

And guys (pardon my assumptions :p) why are you so hell-bent on dragging Dark Lord Nova down? He is the ONLY ONE in this thread that is actually valuable for people interested in this game. He contributes his time to answer questions and give us changelog and updates. With all due respect (or without really) your constant bellyaching contributes absolutely nothing. It’s not fun to read it over and over, and over, and over again in almost every thread on this forum. You are absolutely entitled to your opinions and voicing your displeasure, but when you attack the only person in the thread that is actually and positively contributing, what are you actually trying to accomplish? If you're trying to force him to shut up and not give us updates, maybe we should start wondering if you are Lurking Hedgehog with fake moustaches trying to stop him leaking his game :eek:

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
so about the cheat mod : when you unlock all locations the map is surely bugged so if anyone here is kind enough to share the save where map is actually unlocked and accesible i would be thankful.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Isn't «fan» an abbreviation of «fanatic»?
Yes, word "fan" is, well... more like was, an abbervation of "fanatic". Currently word "fan" is more of a standalone word of nice and positive description of a person who admires and supports someone or something.
"Fanatic" on the other hand is more of a negative description of a excessive, single-minded and zealous person.

I'm no fanatic and I'm certainly not Lurking Hedgehog. I would appreciate that you would not throw around an accusation about me which is not true and can we please keep it really civil here. Yeah I might be a fan and long term supporter of this game but I'm not a major fan or fanatic that you're accusing me of. I already lost some interest of this game anyways because the dev taking forever and I changed my tier down to $1 a while ago. I found a lot more interesting games here on F95 and some of them I also support. Yeah a lot of the content removal might have been unnecessary I get that but there has been some improvements to the game and the game might still has bugs in it so what. If you have issues with this game and hate it then good for you. Move on.
Your excessive zeal in this topic and constant denial, arguing with people about game not being rebooted multiple times and being perfect example of milking patrons over course of over seven years is making me believe you are either a developer or fanatic instead of a eager fan.

If true, changing your support from whathever you was giving him before to only 1$, while you showed your displeasure, ain't really changing much as you are still supporting him. 1$ per month is still too much when you're constantly making an advertisement for this failed game.

You may don't know but "I was there. 3000 years ago...". I saw rather nice, upcoming and promising title and stayed for a few updates to see if game is worth of my support. But when first reboot came I simply deleted it to never play it again with hope it will die by natural cause - starved to death. I don't have to move on, because there is nothing for me to move from.
But if you like then you can be the one to move on, instead of deeper into your denial bubble, to understand the problem of advertising failed game and be the one warning people to not waste thier time with it and certainly not supporting it.

I just wanted to leave GOOD word Dark Lord Nova here. He is the only one that keep us up to date. And this game was one of the first (maybe first, don't remember precisely) that led me to this forum. And it's mix of adventuring/combat with harem building is something that is actually sadly and somewhat surprisingly quite rare. Yeah, development is disappointing recently, whole remaking thing... for quite a while now I'm postponing returning to this game until the story start progressing again... but I do appreciate that someone is sharing changelogs and updates.

And guys (pardon my assumptions :p) why are you so hell-bent on dragging Dark Lord Nova down? He is the ONLY ONE in this thread that is actually valuable for people interested in this game. He contributes his time to answer questions and give us changelog and updates. With all due respect (or without really) your constant bellyaching contributes absolutely nothing. It’s not fun to read it over and over, and over, and over again in almost every thread on this forum. You are absolutely entitled to your opinions and voicing your displeasure, but when you attack the only person in the thread that is actually and positively contributing, what are you actually trying to accomplish? If you're trying to force him to shut up and not give us updates, maybe we should start wondering if you are Lurking Hedgehog with fake moustaches trying to stop him leaking his game :eek:
"Road to hell is paved with good intentions".
Because Nova is doing something we may consider good, as he's active in the threat and is leaking game updates (as far as leaking someones' IP and denying reboots and milking machine can be even consider "good"), it doesn't mean he makes no harm in it, even if unintentionally.

By keeping this threat alive he's making quite the advertisement for the game. Something this game shouldn't have, but needs in order to feed milking machine. People who are not reading this threat at all or only barely and are looking for a promising game may believe in this game due to Nova's explanations about not being rebooted or not being milking machine and even consider supporting game developer.

• Haha

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
Nope.

Try deleting the game folder from "AppData\Roaming" to start the game again from a fresh install. Then run v0.66 to see if it fixed your problem.

Back up any save files before you delete from "AppData\Roaming" otherwise you'll have to start over again.
doesnt work, when you press on quest it crashes, it has been told before and i crashed, also when you press on locations it might not take you there as well.

Sep 7, 2019
"Road to hell is paved with good intentions".
Because Nova is doing something we may consider good, as he's active in the threat and is leaking game updates (as far as leaking someones' IP and denying reboots and milking machine can be even consider "good"), it doesn't mean he makes no harm in it, even if unintentionally.

By keeping this threat alive he's making quite the advertisement for the game. Something this game shouldn't have, but needs in order to feed milking machine. People who are not reading this threat at all or only barely and are looking for a promising game may believe in this game due to Nova's explanations about not being rebooted or not being milking machine and even consider supporting game developer.
Dark Lord Nova I beseech you, release him from his evil slavery! You kept him in this godforsaken thread as prisoner long enough! Time to let him go! And shame, shame, shame on us, our pitchforks ware not sharp enough and our torches not lit, when the time to strike at the heart of evil came! (The evil being game that acowasto doesn't like, yet the game still exist, and people are still mildly interested in it). It can't be just ignored, it has to be burned to the ground! Ignore Thread is not a solution, not a FINAL SOLUTION, because it still leaves the unbearable consciousness of the game even existing!

Nov 7, 2017

Dark Lord Nova I beseech you, release him from his evil slavery! You kept him in this godforsaken thread as prisoner long enough! Time to let him go! And shame, shame, shame on us, our pitchforks ware not sharp enough and our torches not lit, when the time to strike at the heart of evil came! (The evil being game that acowasto doesn't like, yet the game still exist, and people are still mildly interested in it). It can't be just ignored, it has to be burned to the ground! Ignore Thread is not a solution, not a FINAL SOLUTION, because it still leaves the unbearable consciousness of the game even existing!
I really appreciate that. Thank you and what you said was awesome! I'm going to ignore what acowasto said who obviously keep making false accusations about me which are not true, keep attacking me and claims me being in denial. Like I stated I might be a fan of this game and long term supporter of it but I'm not a major fan or fanatic and I already lost some interest of this game anyways because the dev is taking forever to restored everything from v0.37 while I will still support even if I dropped my tier down to $1 which is nothing. I think it's obviously they're the one who are fanatic and obsessed with this game not me. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

do we have a patreon version or 0.67 or the cheats work for the current ver?
so about the cheat mod : when you unlock all locations the map is surely bugged so if anyone here is kind enough to share the save where map is actually unlocked and accesible i would be thankful.
This is the regular version and yes there's a premium version too but they are pretty much identical. Yes there are Patreon cheats but they're not worth it. I recommend using the Cheat mod and the latest console commands that I provided pages ago in this thread and use the search to find them which is on the top right corner of the page. Just use the console commands then you will eventually get everything and all the current map locations unlock without too much grinding that's what I did. Sometimes the console commands are better than the Cheat mod and definitely better than the Patreon cheats menu that is located in the MC's bedroom.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
doesnt work, when you press on quest it crashes, it has been told before and i crashed, also when you press on locations it might not take you there as well.
I really don't know what you want me to do.

The only thing I can suggest in addition to deleting "AppData\Roaming" data folder is to delete your v0.67 game folder too and then unzip the v0.67 game again to start from a fresh copy.

I'm not having any problems using the cheat mod:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png

So the problem is on your end so I can not trouble shoot your problem.

You need to take your computer to a shop and have them check it over.

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
I really don't know what you want me to do.

The only thing I can suggest in addition to deleting "AppData\Roaming" data folder is to delete your v0.67 game folder too and then unzip the v0.67 game again to start from a fresh copy.

I'm not having any problems using the cheat mod:

View attachment 4028504 View attachment 4028505 View attachment 4028506 View attachment 4028507

So the problem is on your end so I can not trouble shoot your problem.

You need to take your computer to a shop and have them check it over.
nah my pc doesnt need to be checked, it unlocks the part of the map that isnt implemented yet(i thought it was already) thats it .

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
I have a dream of having a job like LurkingHedgehogs. I remember when he was complaining that he can't put out a lot of content because artists cost a lot of money and he isn't making much on patreon. If he is still paying artists for the ingame art - that means he's earning shitloads of money while doing close to nothing. Dude won the game of life.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Alright. it has been some time, let me see how much was added back into the game.

Screenshot from 2024-09-13 16-10-29.png
well this is new

I don't recall there being NTR content in this game. and it isn't tagged. at least I can disable it in settings.

Screenshot from 2024-09-13 16-12-10.png
kek. I laughed.

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes