TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I don't wanna sound like a prick but is there anything in this game that isn't in the old version? I wasn't to annoyed when I found out they'd remake the game however many years ago, but if there's nothing new by now I might have to stop watching this thread.

jopofus

Jul 2, 2018
I remember stumbling upon this game years ago, it was one of the first games on the website. Sad to see that the dev isn't interested in anything but prolonging the patreon milking.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
"This is a solid 4 star game and with better overall writing and narrative and some tweaking of mechanics maybe even pushing 5. A lot of that depends on your affinity for the kinks, this has a lot of stuff i personally like: incest, male dom, and mom, son, sister sex (not in the reboot yet but in the old version which is available here too and worth a look with the cheats) "

Wait.. what? This remake has been in development for 7 years and is still missing all of that from the original?

paul paul

Aug 2, 2017
"This is a solid 4 star game and with better overall writing and narrative and some tweaking of mechanics maybe even pushing 5. A lot of that depends on your affinity for the kinks, this has a lot of stuff i personally like: incest, male dom, and mom, son, sister sex (not in the reboot yet but in the old version which is available here too and worth a look with the cheats) "

Wait.. what? This remake has been in development for 7 years and is still missing all of that from the original?
This game has been remade 7 times. Every time the same content is re-added. Sad but true.
We still have some content no available from past. If I recall correctly we had 5 girls done and an new one coming.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay. Version 0.37 was the most completed before the dev stated to rebuild the infrastructure of the game. Since then he has only re-added what he'd taken out. Yes he is going damn slow about it but he has been adding other things while doing the rebuild.

When were the other 6 time he shut down and restarted from scratch?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Okay. Version 0.37 was the most completed before the dev stated to rebuild the infrastructure of the game. Since then he has only re-added what he'd taken out. Yes he is going damn slow about it but he has been adding other things while doing the rebuild.

When were the other 6 time he shut down and restarted from scratch?
People are just venting, let them vent, plus it's funny when they exaggerate. It's going to be the 12th remake soon:ROFLMAO:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This game has been remade 7 times. Every time the same content is re-added. Sad but true.
We still have some content no available from past. If I recall correctly we had 5 girls done and an new one coming.
Yea, there is "going slow" and then there is "rebooted the game 7 times".
This dev thinks he is marvel because he keeps on rebooting his franchise. But at least marvel finishes a few movies / games before the reboot.

• Haha
Nov 7, 2017
The game has not been remade several times for fuck's sake! People love to exaggerate and think the dev milking his own game, calling him a scammer which is hilarious. If you don't want to support his game then don't subscribe to his Patreon page and don't download the game at all and just move on. Like Barkin 10 said that v0.37 was the most completed of the game before the dev started rebuilding the game at v0.40 and onwards in each update which is only one time not several times and his original game was "The Dark Prince" which he abandoned years ago then he moved on to "Lust and Power". Yes he slowly rebuilding the game, restoring old content and adding new content at the same time. I have a great suggestion for you go play other games here then come back later when everything is almost restored and yeah it might take Lurking Hedgehog a few more years or more until he gets there. Yeah it might be a long painful wait or otherwise don't come back and move on. :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The game has not been remade several times for fuck's sake!
It was.
dev rebooted to add incest, then rebooted to remove incest, then rebooted to add incest again.
so that is at least 4 versions (counting the original too) already.
plus he might have done more reboots before or after. info gets sketchy.

on the reboot to remove incest, you were not related at all to mom and sister.
instead the story was
> your family sold their ancestral home.
> you start getting weird magic stuff.
> you travel back to your home town and break into your ancestral home. where you find grandpa's ghost in the basement
> then demons happen, so you end up being the protector of this random unrelated woman and her daughter who now own that house.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
It was.
dev rebooted to add incest, then rebooted to remove incest, then rebooted to add incest again.
so that is at least 4 versions (counting the original too) already.
plus he might have done more reboots before or after. info gets sketchy.

on the reboot to remove incest, you were not related at all to mom and sister.
instead the story was
> your family sold their ancestral home.
> you start getting weird magic stuff.
> you travel back to your home town and break into your ancestral home. where you find grandpa's ghost in the basement
> then demons happen, so you end up being the protector of this random unrelated woman and her daughter who now own that house.
Firstly that's not rebooting or remaking the game but just removing and re-adding some content and secondly the incest content was removed once then added back in a later update which was v0.40 and has been onwards in every update since. I know it was removed before v0.37 but don't remember which update it was removed in but it only has been removed one time which was it, not multiple times and and there used to be an incest patch/mod for the game for a while before it was fully re-added back into the game. I have downloaded and played every update from v0.17b (back in 2018 and might even had earlier updates but I think I deleted them) to v0.67 which I have all on one of my external drives.

Here's a screenshot where the incest option is available and again it has been in every update since v0.40.

1409118_screenshot0034.png

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Firstly that's not rebooting or remaking the game but just removing and re-adding some content and secondly the incest content was removed once then added back in a later update which was v0.40 and has been onwards in every update since. I know it was removed before v0.37 but don't remember which update it was removed in but it only has been removed one time which was it, not multiple times and and there used to be an incest patch/mod for the game for a while before it was fully re-added back into the game. I have downloaded and played every update from v0.17b (back in 2018 and might even had earlier updates but I think I deleted them) to v0.67 which I have all on one of my external drives.

Here's a screenshot where the incest option is available and again it has been in every update since v0.40.

View attachment 4021818
Stop wasting your time on your alt account defending your failure of a game and instead focus on making it less of a failure. Seriously... Think how much dialogue likes could be written or sex sceens made, even more with help of AI and added to the game instead of writting a poem everyone is going to, once again, laugh at.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Stop wasting your time on your alt account defending your failure of a game and instead focus on making it less of a failure. Seriously... Think how much dialogue likes could be written or sex sceens made, even more with help of AI and added to the game instead of writting a poem everyone is going to, once again, laugh at.
You think this is Lurking Hedgehog's alternate account?

I don't think I've seen Lurking Hedgehog's main account to have an alternate account on f95:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Firstly that's not rebooting or remaking the game but just removing and re-adding some content
In each such change I have personally seen, the dev removed all the content and then drip fed it back over years

For it to not be a reboot dev would have needed to do:
> New version changes dialog to make it not incest. all the content remains
but no, he did an outright reboot each time.

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes