allm

Sep 29, 2019
I have a code error.

I don't understand what happened, I was doing the mission "admit my leadership" and out of nowhere I get this error and now what do I do?

Code:

How strange, I decided to continue playing for a while without touching the mission and after 1-2 days in the game I tried again and it worked, I didn't get the error.
But... after playing for a while, I started getting an error every time I clicked on "Quests."

Code:
Hi, i'm translate this game on the Russian, also unlock premium option and fix some bugs. So, if you want i'm may share my version on this.

Image 1.jpg Image 2.jpg

Feb 11, 2023
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.9 for Lust and Power v0.50 to V0.6X * UPDATE *

v4.9
- update unlock all new Kelly scenes

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press x key to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Im having problems with the cheat, I pressed X & then shift + D, nothing happens, what am I doing wrong??

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
no new version huh ?
The post at the top of the page by Dark Lord Nova explains this.
Im having problems with the cheat, I pressed X & then shift + D, nothing happens, what am I doing wrong??
"X and shift + D" is to enable the console window where you can type the cheats you want to use and know the variable for.

If you just want to use the cheat mod you do this:

There's a heart between the health and magic meter. Click on it to refill both meters.

Click on the character's face above the heart to go to the cheat menu where you can use the sliders to change the love/sub points of the girls.

In the zip file for the cheat mod there's 2 picture of what to click on.
I've attached and circled where you need to click with this picture:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully when people search for how to use the cheat mod, they will find this information.

Nov 7, 2017
I don't know why this just got marked abandoned and I just got an email notification from the dev he's back and just release v0.67 just now about an hour ago and I just went to his Patreon to check too. Apparently it took him a long time on this update. Here it is. You guys might want to removed the abandoned tag now. Lol :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:

An hours ago

Hi, guys. It's been a long time since the last game update, but today we finally finished it.

Lust and Power v0.67 regular is out!

Download links:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:

Scenes and new content:

- Added 5 hot scenes with Lisa in her room in the back side of the library (take off panties, touch her butt, touch her tits, touch her pussy, handjob).

- Added 2 scenes with Lisa in the bathroom (the one where you accidently break in and see her naked while she's taking a shower, and the other one where you accidently break in and see her wrapped in a towel after she had taken a shower).

- Added 2 options with Lisa in the bathroom if she's wearing a towel: you can make her lower the towel and show her breasts, or drop the towel and show her naked body.

- Added 6 sets of conversation patterns while Lisa complying or refusing to player's request (comply to touch request, comply to strip request, comply to sexual favor request, refuse to touch request, refuse to strip request, refuse to sexual favor request). They make the conversations more diverse and less boring.

Art and animations:

- Lisa's sprite was replaced with a new one (better pose, breathing animation).

- Lisa's previous 9 hot scenes got some improved files of emotions, fixed some files of clothes, got new backgrounds.

- Totally new art for the scene of player hypnotizing Lisa while she's sleeping on her bed. It was fully redrawn from scratch.

Locations remade:

- New backgrounds for the bathroom (for player's scenes, for Emma's scenes, for Kelly's scenes as well).

- New backgrounds for the library.

- New backgrounds for Lisa's room in the back area of the library (including all her hot scenes).

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust and Power [v0.67 Regular] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Compressed

Win/Linux [304 MB]
- - - -

Mac [299 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes