Nov 7, 2017
Holy shit, I thought this game was already dead.

So, how much content was removed from the game this time?
He has not take anything out at all but slowly adding everything back in each update since v0.40. I was starting to wondering if the dev was going to be back soon or update the game soon and if he was okay because I remember him being very sicked along with his family before a while ago because I haven't gotten any notification from him for a while. Most of the content we're only missing is Jessica (well you still can interact with her a little bit at the moment), Roxie and her female warriors who were in v0.37 but it's just taking him a while to putting everything back in the game while adding new content at the same time. The reason he took a lot of it out because the new coding he put in didn't work with the old content where I remember reading in a very old post he made on his Patreon a few years ago or more.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know why this just got marked abandoned and I just got an email notification from the dev he's back and just release v0.67 just now about an hour ago and I just went to his Patreon to check too. Apparently it took him a long time on this update. Here it is. You guys might want to removed the abandoned tag now. Lol :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for posting the update Dark Lord Nova.

I've found some new and old bugs while playing through this update so I'm posting it here.

If you can pass this on to Lurking Hedgehog, hopefully he'll fix it in the next update. Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustAndPower-0.67
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Is this game still going in circles or does it actually have more content than 3 years ago in v0.37 now?

The most plausible explanation if it isn't showing improvements is that the assets were sold off and someone is stringing the patreon along with kickbacks to the original developer.
Not sure what you mean by "isn't improving" when some of the sprites now have breathing animations...

More seriously though, do people actually sell Patreon accounts and assets and put out minimal updates to milk whatever small paying user base remains? That seems like a lot of work to make a small amount of money (then again to me most scams seem like more work than just getting a regular job).

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Downloaded this, then realized that i last played it almost 1 year ago. And deleted my saves in the meantime (along with several other GIGABYTES of RenPy savegames)

Don't think i ever want to grind through all of this just see a couple more repeating undress / fondling / handjob scenes

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Literally restarted playing this a couple of days ago when it was tagged as abandonned. Now it's got an update? Either I am the reason it's alive again or I've just got awesome timing :ROFLMAO:

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Not sure what you mean by "isn't improving" when some of the sprites now have breathing animations...

More seriously though, do people actually sell Patreon accounts and assets and put out minimal updates to milk whatever small paying user base remains? That seems like a lot of work to make a small amount of money (then again to me most scams seem like more work than just getting a regular job).
Ask yourself why v0.37 is still listed under downloads. The remakes removed a lot of assets that were slowly added again. This has happened 3 times.

EDIT: I actually agree with you that most scams seem like more work than getting a regular job. Most thieves are the same, where the risk is never really worth what they gain.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 82 Votes