john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm surprise no one has updated the front/first page yet, it still says v0.67. I already posted v0.68 on this page 5 days ago. Hopefully they will get around to update the page before Lurking Hedgehog puts out v0.69. Lol
Yeah, seems the uploaders are busy as there are other games that have updates that hasn't been uploaded to the usual file hosts. I've hit that report button days ago and have just did it again, so hopefully they'll get around to updating the thread.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, seems the uploaders are busy as there are other games that have updates that hasn't been uploaded to the usual file hosts. I've hit that report button days ago and have just did it again, so hopefully they'll get around to updating the thread.
Yeah I thought it was a little bit unusual. It only takes them a day or two to update but seems it has been longer than usual. I wouldn't mind be one of the uploaders here at least for this game even though I'm not on here everyday and I wasn't the original person posts the updates but who has been the most recent one to volunteer. I don't remember who posted the updates before me.

Edit: It seems like they just updated it now as I speak. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust and Power [v0.68 Regular] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Compressed

Win/Linux [305 MB]
- - - -

Mac [300 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
If I want to try this, do I still just try 0.37 rather than the 0.68 rework?
I think the rework is a better game in pretty much every respect except for the amount of content (though there is still a good amount of content) so I'd recommend that.
Though there is some good MFF stuff with the mom and sis in the old version that is pretty easy to access with the cheat mod so the old version is worth checking out for the scenes but not really worth playing

Reactions: john1230

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I lost all my progress and game data after changing computers. For some games, I don't mind starting over, but for others, I don't feel like playing anymore. It's especially painful for games like Love & Sex Second Base, where I had a perfect and complete New Game Plus.

Reactions: blackmetal

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustAndPower-0.68
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I lost all my progress and game data after changing computers. For some games, I don't mind starting over, but for others, I don't feel like playing anymore. It's especially painful for games like Love & Sex Second Base, where I had a perfect and complete New Game Plus.
I understand your point for event based games where you have to do things like go on a date, buy an item and give it to someone to progress with the game.

But this game is points based so you can use the cheat mod and set love and sub points to 100 and go through the game in like 40 minutes / an hour.

So asking for a save file for this game is pointless as all the event would have been done and you have nothing to do in it other than repeatable scenes, which gets boring after a few minutes.
WHY WOULD ANY ONE WANT TO PLAY THROUGH 68 UPDATES OF CONTENT JUST GET BACK WHERE THEY WERE WHEN THEY CAN GET A SAVE AND BE BACK WHERE THEY WERE YOUR COOKED MATE !
OMFGWTFLOLBBQ

justAsnap

Aug 7, 2020
My sixty eighth year is almost upon me, so time is a big factor for me. Better things to do than use any more of it on this game. Good luck to all.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Hit this bug today.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_stock/home/emma_room/common/_2_emm_room_nickname_react.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name 'taboo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/home/_hallway/_hallway.rpyc", line 31, in script call
File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "_stock/town/town_area/raid_house/1_house_door.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "_stock/home/kelly_room/_kelly_room.rpyc", line 78, in script call
File "_stock/home/kelly_room/common/_2_kel_room_nickname_react.rpyc", line 421, in script call
File "_stock/home/emma_room/_emma_room.rpyc", line 81, in script call
File "_stock/home/emma_room/common/_2_emm_room_nickname_react.rpyc", line 45, in script
File "F:\Hentai\Lust_and_Power-0.68-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\Hentai\Lust_and_Power-0.68-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\Hentai\Lust_and_Power-0.68-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_stock/home/emma_room/common/_2_emm_room_nickname_react.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name 'taboo' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.23102801+nightly
Lust and Power 0.68
Sat Oct 5 11:25:01 2024
```

3.00 star(s) 82 Votes