Ren'Py Abandoned Lust And Revenge [Preview 8] [LambdaDude]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
I like the money progression just fine, but seriously you're going to want to whip out the auto-clicker for fishing.

Better models than Corrupting the Intern for sure, but damn I hope he's going to upgrade those renders.

Cool story and the mechanics are alright so far. Putting this one on Watch.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yea true, but honestly in my opinion, The grind wasnt that bad, maybe just in the beginning but later on getting money was fairly easy.
I think I cheated 4 times (+=100000K) in total, so 400-500K you need to accumulate if you only hire 4 or 5 star whores
Also I just realized that pounding Liza's ass is the same price as a gym session.
And for some reason her prices always stay the same and AFAIK you cannot do anything to prevent her getting robbed or beaten. What was the point then of me getting a gun for her protection?

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I cannt figure out how to trigger going after the thief. How do we start to track the thief? I am feeling like such an idiot.
Thief appearance is random. Took me 20 days for that to trigger, went back to my save and it only took 6 days the next time.
Good Game, A LOT grindy with catching fish, otherwise a very enjoyable game.
Hope to see some interaction with some of the girls in the house, wish we could have given them a job interview, or sign in as a customer.
Good Job, Developer.
RED

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is it just me or can't you complete the "advertise Liza" action in town?
after reaching 5/10 I simply don't have the option anymore. (Is there even any reward? like a scene with the cultist or shit?)
same when you buy the shower room or payout the Sheriff

Lamer

Jul 17, 2017
After talk at Basement It said To be contiune But i didn't have brothel yet.
How get the brothel?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Buy lures in Town, got to Pond, fish, sell fish in Town, repeat

Lures are 30$ for 10 and most fish are worth over 20$ a piece up to ~250$
It is all random but you can upgrade your fishing pole to increase the odds

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
had to start game over to figure that out. i'd spent my starting 50 in the gym, and was left with no way to get bait after

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After talk at Basement It said To be contiune But i didn't have brothel yet.
How get the brothel?
from what I saw it seem to be based on days played (probably), either that or depending on how often you send Liz out to "work"

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes