VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Vengeance [Ch.1 v0.1] [ZenVisualsGAMES]

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
aIFh3g.png

Overview:
Lust and Vengeance
is a visual novel filled with mystery, love, friendship, betrayal and sexlots of sex. You play as 28 year old businessman and father. At the age of 18 you founded a social networking platform which you later sold for a large sum of money. You decided to use that money for the betterment of the world, so after years of hard work you have developed a technology capable of ending all disease and changing the world. But there are people who do not wish to see the world change, people who benefit from the suffering of others and they decided to stop you. They took your life away and threw you in a cell, now you must set yourself free, you must take your life back, you must exact Vengeance.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-15
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: ZenVisualsGAMES - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

g5_Hs1.png M9gZag.png NXcN_h.png WIyaYS.png

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Nice start to the game. Nice renders. However, losing an engine at cruise would not bring the jet down. Perhaps the fire would spread and the jet would be destroyed in mid air, but there's virtually no way that the jet is forced down and he survives to end up in the cell. It appeared that the jet was over an ocean. The requirements for an intercontinental twin engined jet are extremely strict. Specifically the aircraft must be able to complete its crossing after losing an engine.

I realize you need a plot device to advance your storyline, perhaps you can tweak this before your next release. Anyway, nice start looking forward to your next update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't like any of the planned tags with the exception of maledom and as the game is missing all my favorite tags I think I will pass on this one.
Total agreement. Except for trans. If the trans has a tiny pp and is total bottom, it's fine. As for watersports, I don't mind pissing on someone, but, not getting pissed on. So, until we know more, I'm going to pass.

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping