VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Vengeance [Ch.1 v0.1] [ZenVisualsGAMES]

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Don't like any of the planned tags with the exception of maledom and as the game is missing all my favorite tags I think I will pass on this one.
Damn you just said a mouthful no pun intended. Tired of seeing all that sissy transformation girls with birds instead of turtles and female protags mostly guys playing these games and does every man really enjoy playing a Chick that default herself. Keep Preaching & keep up the good work and devs get yall's act together it's 2021.

zenvisualsGAMES

Oct 16, 2021
Don't like any of the planned tags with the exception of maledom and as the game is missing all my favorite tags I think I will pass on this one.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that the game doesn't seem to be your cup of tea. This is still early days for me and the game so even if you don't see some of the tags you like, keep in mind that they might be added in the future. Anyway thank you for the feedback, it is really appreciated!

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Game doesn't look bad but MMF will not attract to much people, I don't mind if you can avoid it but it doesn't set a good precedent. Another thing, is good to hear the community but If i where you i would be careful with that it important to have your own plan of what you want to do and don't leave all to the community to decide especially in fetish department, this is a Adult Visual Games, people are going to play your game mostly for the fetish, adding more without thinking how they complement each other isn't a good idea. What is the type of game you want to create? A harem game or a ntrish game? If it is a harem, adding MMF isn't a good move because most harem fan don't like that type of content, you see what i mean, some fetish are mutually exclusive. This is my opinion it is your game in the end.

COLLECTOR_69

Aug 22, 2021
Here is my Android PORT for Lust and Vengeance [Ch.1 v0.1] [ZenVisualsGAMES]

Android Port Mod :

Hope you Enjoy it!!!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I also don't really care for any of the planned tags. The less sausage (in all forms) the better. Doesn't have to be harem, but that fits a male power fantasy... which this sorta (from the description) seems to be. But whatever, if there's stuff in it I don't like I'll just move along, not play this and support something else. There's plenty of different games out there.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Total agreement. Except for trans. If the trans has a tiny pp and is total bottom, it's fine.
I would like to agree with you on the trans thing but I can't. I will give you 2 examples of trans characters in games and I rejected both of them.
One of them is Jamie from the game A Clever Name, I really liked her character until she used her dick on the other girls in the harem which made me go back to the decision to not have her in the harem.
The other one is maybe a bad example for a trans character because my reason for rejecting her was not that she is trans but she is not attractive to me, and yes it is your beloved Adrian.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm totally fine with M/M/F and M/F/F. There's especially a lack of M+/F threesomes/DPs/Gangbangs in these games I think. Could definitely live without any gay, trans and/or futa stuff though, that's totally not my cup of tea. bi-girls with the occasional pure lesbian friend are fine, ofcourse.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would like to agree with you on the trans thing but I can't. I will give you 2 examples of trans characters in games and I rejected both of them.
One of them is Jamie from the game A Clever Name, I really liked her character until she used her dick on the other girls in the harem which made me go back to the decision to not have her in the harem.
The other one is maybe a bad example for a trans character because my reason for rejecting her was not that she is trans but she is not attractive to me, and yes it is your beloved Adrian.
Well, that's why I said 'tiny pp and total bottom', but, I see your point. As for Adrian, I liked her from the start. Not sure why. I'm just glad the dev gave choices when it comes to certain things with her.

zenvisualsGAMES

Oct 16, 2021
Game doesn't look bad but MMF will not attract to much people, I don't mind if you can avoid it but it doesn't set a good precedent. Another thing, is good to hear the community but If i where you i would be careful with that it important to have your own plan of what you want to do and don't leave all to the community to decide especially in fetish department, this is a Adult Visual Games, people are going to play your game mostly for the fetish, adding more without thinking how they complement each other isn't a good idea. What is the type of game you want to create? A harem game or a ntrish game? If it is a harem, adding MMF isn't a good move because most harem fan don't like that type of content, you see what i mean, some fetish are mutually exclusive. This is my opinion it is your game in the end.
Hi, I hear what you're saying about not letting the community make all the decisions and I definitely won't, I have a general vision of what I want the game to be in terms of sexual content but I also don't want to make something that nobody wants to play thats why I want to hear suggestions. As far as the NTR goes, I can tell you right now that there will be NO NTR, I am not a fan of that so it's not happening. When it comes to the M/M/F I didn't expect that people would be so opposed to it, when I put it in the list I thought of it as "me and a friend banging a random chick we pick up at the club" not "me and a friend banging my girfriend" (I hope that made sense xD).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I hear what you're saying about not letting the community make all the decisions and I definitely won't, I have a general vision of what I want the game to be in terms of sexual content but I also don't want to make something that nobody wants to play thats why I want to hear suggestions. As far as the NTR goes, I can tell you right now that there will be NO NTR, I am not a fan of that so it's not happening. When it comes to the M/M/F I didn't expect that people would be so opposed to it, when I put it in the list I thought of it as "me and a friend banging a random chick we pick up at the club" not "me and a friend banging my girfriend" (I hope that made sense xD).
A lot of us don't share. Not even with a friend. We're greedy that way. But, am glad there won't be any NTR.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I'm totally fine with M/M/F and M/F/F. There's especially a lack of M+/F threesomes/DPs/Gangbangs in these games I think. Could definitely live without any gay, trans and/or futa stuff though, that's totally not my cup of tea. bi-girls with the occasional pure lesbian friend are fine, ofcourse.
need to aggre about not much M++/f content in games...wonder why devs not using it in popular games:unsure:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Romance and dating sim sounds perfect.

Personally, I don't care if the friend is the best friend anyone can have. I'm not interested in having another cock other than the MC's while he's fucking a girl. Even if she is a random girl who will never appear in the game again.

I'm not a big fan of group sex in general, but why instead of the MC and his friend fucking a random girl, the random girl inviting a girlfriend of hers to fuck with the MC? Just saying. Heh.

As fetishes I am in favor of the developer taking the community into account. In terms of plot, I prefer that the developer is the only one to do it, without the intervention of the player in the development of it. Unless it doesn't work and the community can help fix some things and give advice when needed.

Last edited:

HypnoFan1950

Jul 26, 2018
A lot of people on this particular forum are weirdly insecure, but in reality, most people likely won't give a shit about M/M/F scenes (And some might even prefer having some included, for variety). You'll obviously drive away people who are interested in more romance-focused games though (Unless they're into polyamory or getting cucked, I guess).

However, when it comes to Netorare, you probably would lose a lot of potential players (Including me), since that's a far more niche fetish (There are still plenty of people who like it though).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin