VN Ren'Py Lust Bloom [v0.3.1] [Don Lizard Studios]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the feedback! and I’m sorry if the ending of the latest update disappointed some of you and I’m sorry if I didn't use the right tag. Honestly I didn’t label it NTR as I interpreted the tag differently and I associated the definition more with the japanese meaning of NTR just like someone mentioned before. Either way, lesson learned as a developer and I’ll try to be more careful about these types of things in the future. Some of you have already given me some suggestions about the ending itself which I appreciate and most likely this will be addressed and I will make some edits about that scene in particular. But just to be clear, it is not my intention to make a game about being cucked, Jess wasn’t trying to steal Lucy away from MC or anything like that. My mistake was that in the original script I had them giving each other a peck you know like close girl friends do sometimes, but of course this being an adult game I think I exaggerated it too much and went too far and it was definitely NOT written with the intention of making the MC jealous, again lesson learned. At the same time I have to be honest and say that there will be groupsex/threesome scenes in the future and girls will interact with each other, this has been hinted since the beginning especially in the case of Jess and Lucy (Is in the prologue and the menu art) I don’t think I’m spoiling anything by saying that both Jess and Lucy will become MC’s girlfriends and will have a polyamorous relationship at some point, Like I have mentioned before it will all be from the MC viewpoint and I don’t think it will be avoidable as I don’t have the resources and time to create branching and complex story paths (It’s a one person team). I don’t know if it's much of an excuse but this is my first attempt at creating an adult visual novel and it is also a learning process for me (So far it’s really fun!). One thing I must say it’s that rather than worry about this tag or the other, my intention since the beginning was really just to write a story and create my own vision and I will continue to do so.
Finally let me say I’m already working on the next update and I will address your concerns.

Thank you everyone
The problem itself isnt only the exagerated kiss is that she sends away the MC to start making out whit the other girl when she was in a date whit MC WTF this feel really NTR we have to belive that the blonde girls also love us and dosent want to steal the other girl a very bad way to introduce a lesbian relationship i hope you have at least the common sense of not maling the MC tht she aceppts it righ of the bat more that they were doing it behind his back

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
most people (not all) have absolutely no problem if the girls have fun together after they were with the mc and are part of the harem
Yeah pretty much This more this game having the harem tag very weird choice this was one of the more toxic nuclear ways for introduce lesbian content and i see a lot of games fucking up doing it

Reactions: CV3

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The problem itself isnt only the exagerated kiss is that she sends away the MC to start making out whit the other girl when she was in a date whit MC WTF this feel really NTR we have to belive that the blonde girls also love us and dosent want to steal the other girl a very bad way to introduce a lesbian relationship i hope you have at least the common sense of not maling the MC tht she aceppts it righ of the bat more that they were doing it behind his back
yeah man the disrespect show for MC in that scene would be grounds to send her packing, i would just take my jacket and let her come back to an empty flat, because i would be gone.

Edit: so the dev has something to work with, its not only a betrayal but one with massiv disrespect if she would do it because MC told her so and she would say "kinky, I'm down for that" it would be something entirely different and the scene would be fine, because its now neither a betrayal nor the disrespect she's now displaying. but that's just my opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
10 mins in and I think this is missing the kinetic novel tag. Unless it becomes an actual game later on.

Reactions: LordWanze

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
My best advice to a new Dev is if you plan to have any contreversal content and if you ever been on any other threads on this site you know what those are, make them avoidable. NTR, Rape, Swinging, Incest, Harem, Lesbian/Bi, Dom ect.... also if you are going to have Lesbian/Bi content in a Harem don't have the Li be in a relationship with each other and for them to love each other as much as they do MC also the Li to never interact sexually with out MC. Some people like it some don't so make it avoidable if planned that way if people want to see it they can and if they don't then they can avoid it.
Seems there aren't real man of culture facepalming this perfect description of a harem impregnation, everything avoidable not implemented but you can opt out if you chose. Some like les some don't sex without you is cheat sharing ntr anything that blocks my cock is unacceptable. You like your type and so do we your not left out neither are we best of both worlds how I see it.

Last edited:

Hexogun

Oct 10, 2021
Honestly, that ending was not the best. But you can work with that. Make the MC leave. Cause honestly I feel like most guys would. I would think she payed for the lapdance to steal the other girl away. The girls should of course see him leaving and be texting him all night and into the morning to kinda explain what went down during that lapdance.

Its fixable just that ending left a sour taste. So now you can use this to end a little spicy or drama.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Finally had a chance to play the most recent update and holy shit there's a bunch of crybabies in here. 1 MC has been with another woman since starting things with Lucia so hypocrisy much. 2 Jess and Lucia are both with MC at the start of the game, and this is the story of how that comes to be... like cry harder ya fucking weirdos. Ugh. Y'all harem extremists will be the death of my sanity.

I dig the hell out of your game so far dev keep keepin' on.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Finally had a chance to play the most recent update and holy shit there's a bunch of crybabies in here. 1 MC has been with another woman since starting things with Lucia so hypocrisy much. 2 Jess and Lucia are both with MC at the start of the game, and this is the story of how that comes to be... like cry harder ya fucking weirdos. Ugh. Y'all harem extremists will be the death of my sanity.

I dig the hell out of your game so far dev keep keepin' on.
Nah, we are just not into Ntr/getting cucked. Trying to tietoe around it isn't going to change what bs that was. Bitch literally manipulated MC to fuck. I already lost all the interest in her after that scene and not all harem games need to have forced lesbianism. Also, it not being an extremist when you show your disappointment with a particular scene. Plus just because you like it doesn't mean everybody has to like it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I guess I should have answer the lesbian/bi content question better. In all honestly I don't think I can make it optional since it will derail some characters motivations/story arcs and would end up with a disjointed narrative. I'm going to try my best to make it optional when I can once this becomes more clear as the story progresses.
Cheers everyone.
So this won't really be a Harem Game? Since It would derail some characters motivations. That sounds like your saying their motivation is the girls will join harem just to lick pussy and not to be with just the MC. Look if this one of those everybody loves everybody that is NOT a Harem. And women don't have to be Bisexual to want to enter a Harem. Harem doesn't = Lesbian/Bi the trope is over used. If you want lesbian content just because it Hawwt then make some side characters that is not Li and show them fucking each other and leave the Li to the MC.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
After reading all this thread I want to say my opinion about it: I don't care if the LIs bang eachother, as long as prior to that they entered the harem and first of all bang with the MC. As long as there is no other man involved, it's fine. One can argue that this is not a Harem but a Poly, and it's fine, as long as there are no other men involved. IF, instead, a girl enters the "group" just to be able to bang some girls without touching the MC (because maybe lesbian stuff is your kink), then is very similar to NTR, which is a red flag.

Reactions: CV3 and snideremark
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes