VN Ren'Py Lust Bloom [v0.3.1] [Don Lizard Studios]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
This seemed more like a premature ejaculation than the real deal, even for a demo.:sneaky: Joke aside, there's not much content in this version, but looking at those sweet tags, there's a lot of potential and expectations for the next updates.

The MC has 2 girlfriends, a beautiful blonde and a hot AF latina, and the two of them share him coz sharing is caring. Dev said there's gonna be harem and impregnation in the game, which means every harem fan should play it and see if they like it.

Best of luck to the dev with the project !!

Yep, and her talking dirty in spanish makes playing the game with just one hand a more 'enjoyable' experience.;)

A cultured gentleman on a mission. I respect that.(y)
Exactly, hearing the brunette talk like that makes her even hotter!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lust Bloom [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 149mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zagi4 and Abegamer

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 2327640

Overview:
You play as a bartender who feels like he wasted most of his 20’s and now needs to steer his life into a new direction. You decide to enroll in your local community college hoping to start a new career and along the way you discover your true vocation: seducing women. Not only will you meet new lovers in this new stage of your life you will also help them discover their deepest, longing sexual desires. Lust Bloom is a coming of age story full of introspection and intimacy, is a story about unlocking your true potential and finally finding your place in the universe with the people you really love.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Original Title: Lust Bloom
Developer: Don Lizard Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Other: ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2327764 View attachment 2327763 View attachment 2327767 View attachment 2327771 View attachment 2327772 View attachment 2327773
Look dude, this all looks great and all, but we only really need to know one thing. Can I get them pregnant and how soon can I start getting them pregnant?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
quality looks good, but too damn short even for a demo/initial release

chuckster.

May 11, 2022
honest question who plays these games? theres like, hundreds of games that look identical. are they using some kind of 3d model asset pack because i swear they all look the same. again, honest serious question.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
"... he wasted most of his 20’s and now needs to steer his life into a new direction."
"Lust Bloom is a coming of age story..."​
According to these statements, he *must* be 26 years old or older *and*, therefore, "he came of age" 6 to 16 years ago depending on which culture(s) he lives in! :unsure:

Sorry, but you can not have both of these things in the same plot! :oops: (Well, okay, you can *if* you want to make a very cheesy and stupefyingly bad B-movie plot ... but really, no. :rolleyes: )

e-d ;)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Looks nice but am waiting on planned tags to try it. Will it be harem or poly or throuple? Important question to some of us. Also will any kinks be optional?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still not much content, but I liked it. Couple of nice animations with some controls over action. Nice female models, some moans, which could be during all animated action :) Keep goinf, waiting for update (y)

Reactions: Don_Lizard
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->