2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I placed this in my watch list but I would like to know future tags

specifically if this game will contain any or all of the following:

ntr(netorare netorase)/sharing/swinging/"technically not (insert kink)"/other dicks in general/prostitution---( all these are hard pass even if avoidable)

voyeur/lesbian-bi/rape-----(as long as player has the option to stop it)

thank you for the sharing and best of luck with your game. best of wishes and best of health

Don_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
is any lesbain/bi stuff planned and if so will it be avoidable
The main goal is to introduce harem elements to the story, so there will be girl on girl interactions no doubt in the form of threesomes/group sex but it will be from the point of view of the MC. But lesbians scenes on their own I'll say unlikely

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Don_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
I placed this in my watch list but I would like to know future tags

specifically if this game will contain any or all of the following:

ntr(netorare netorase)/sharing/swinging/"technically not (insert kink)"/other dicks in general/prostitution---( all these are hard pass even if avoidable)

voyeur/lesbian-bi/rape-----(as long as player has the option to stop it)

thank you for the sharing and best of luck with your game. best of wishes and best of health
Those tags that you mentioned are a hard pass for me too, the only one of those will be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it depends how you define it. Like I said I plan to introduce harem elements so there will be interactions between the characters but it will all be from the point of view of the MC.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Those tags that you mentioned are a hard pass for me too, the only one of those will be
and it depends how you define it. Like I said I plan to introduce harem elements so there will be interactions between the characters but it will all be from the point of view of the MC.

for the lesbian/ bi, basically if the player will have the option to allow the girls to interact between them or not.
basically to be able to have an all out straight girls harem if the player doesnt want lesbian content.

it is quite often that lesbian/bi girls are "forced" in a harem but, and I am certain you have seen it as well, not many like that and would preffer to keep it out.

I hope I explained it correctly cause english is not my first language.

thank you for your answer

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The main goal is to introduce harem elements to the story, so there will be girl on girl interactions no doubt in the form of threesomes/group sex but it will be from the point of view of the MC. But lesbians scenes on their own I'll say unlikely
if thats the case it wont be for me then im not a fan of the harems that have the girls sexually involved with eachother lesbian/bi in any form is a no for me

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i would say ...i hate when i see half faces on a gme specially when is the mc but shit man i would never see this shit coming.......i prefer half faces.....

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lust Bloom [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

- 130mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I don't like bi-sexual Li's in my harem. I've been waiting for this to be clarified before I try your game. Will all sexual interaction between the girls in a threesome be optional, as in I decide whether they happen or not? If they are not optional, will the threesomes be optional so that we don't have to have that in our game?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Ignore all the insecure homophobes, the girls loving each other is awesome, and if that's your vision there are plenty of us who are into it.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
ya thats up there for one of the dumbest things i have ever seen posted around here and that an impressive accolade
I think some people have major issues differentiating between real life and a VN, it's just an absolute terrible take, many people like incest in VN's doesn't mean they want to fuck there mom/sister in real life, just because someone doesn't find lesbian/gay content in a VN hot doesn't make them homophobic in real life.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
These kind of people always make me laugh, I wonder if they would be saying the same thing about being homophobic if it was unavoidable content between two men.
Well seeing as I'm not attracted to men, that'd be a thing I'd avoid, by just not playing the game... rather than haranguing the fuckin' dev. The way I see it you're either so insecure that the thought of one fake girl in a game that's fuckin' your character being with another fake girl in a game that's also fucking your character makes you so scared of losing the fake girls in a video game that you can't cope.... or you're a bigot. And the fact that people constantly have to come in these threads crying about lesbian/bi LIs but not every other fucking fetish that they're not into makes me think bigotry is at least partially a contributing factor.

If it's not bigotry, cool. Stop harassing devs about making the games they want to make, if there's shit in it you don't like go to a different game.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Well seeing as I'm not attracted to men, that'd be a thing I'd avoid, by just not playing the game... rather than haranguing the fuckin' dev. The way I see it you're either so insecure that the thought of one fake girl in a game that's fuckin' your character being with another fake girl in a game that's also fucking your character makes you so scared of losing the fake girls in a video game that you can't cope.... or you're a bigot. And the fact that people constantly have to come in these threads crying about lesbian/bi LIs but not every other fucking fetish that they're not into makes me think bigotry is at least partially a contributing factor.

If it's not bigotry, cool. Stop harassing devs about making the games they want to make, if there's shit in it you don't like go to a different game.
or maybe because when it comes to most other fetishes are optional when in alot of games the lesbian stuff is not either way asking about the content of a game isn't harassment no matter how you look at it. if you see a game that looks great but there is a scat tag or something extreme your not into you dont try to figure out if you can avoid the content you dislike and skip the game altogether. Games can earn a tag for 1 scene that might be minor and completely avoidable so i think its perfectly fair to ask. You cal me a bigot while having a belief that everyone who dislikes seeing lesbian sex is homophobic thats crazy.

Don_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
I guess I should have answer the lesbian/bi content question better. In all honestly I don't think I can make it optional since it will derail some characters motivations/story arcs and would end up with a disjointed narrative. I'm going to try my best to make it optional when I can once this becomes more clear as the story progresses.
Cheers everyone.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes