VN Ren'Py Lust Bloom [v0.3.1] [Don Lizard Studios]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I want to like the game, the renders are nice and the premise is interesting enough. But it's so short I had to check and see if this was an initial release or demo. If all updates are going to be this short then I won't even bother, not worth the time, going to give this another shot whenever the next update is and decide then. Hopefully there will be more content and actual options in the game. Good luck dev

Reactions: FatGiant

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Although the author information written is a novice, but this game is really high quality opening.
The story, the picture, the animation, the perspective, everywhere reflects the author's superb skills.
I watched cautiously. Hopefully this writer won't be the kind of person who stops updating after it gets paid at 'P' site.

Reactions: Don_Lizard

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, PoV, Animated, Male protagonist, Romance, Harem, Creampie, Milf, Big ass, Voyeurism, Teasing, Oral sex, Vaginal sex
I've been waiting to find out what the future tags are before I try your game. I love harem games but hate bi-sexual li's or throuple and polyamory. I just want to find out your intentions before I put time into your art. Others are wondering the same thing. All of us have been burned in the past so we ask.

Don_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
So we're getting no information on why this game or at least the download is spreading some trojan shit? Nice.
Did multiple testing of the files and they were ok, reuploaded them again should be good

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm liking this game. Good renders and hot girls.
Me gusta este juego. Buenos renders y chicas calientes.

And you learn a little Spanish in the process. :giggle: Ayi Papa!
Muchas gracias, Don Lizard Studios. :sneaky:

Reactions: Don_Lizard
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes