3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
SO apparently MC is already cucked:HideThePain:. This conversation should be happening BEFORE the choice to fuck her, smh
You must be new to playing an Inceton game, cuz most of us older ones are already expecting this to happen sooner or later. Plus, Amber seemed legit crazy, the type of crazy you don't stick your dick in for obvious reasons. Bitch ransacks the guy's apartment AND throws his damn PS out the window after SHE cheated on him and still wants him to forgive her ?? WTF kinda cuck ass/beta simp logic is that ??:mad:

I understand her being butthurt enough about the breakup to want to ransack her ex's damn apartment, but to destroy his playstation too ??:eek: Fuck nah, that's where I'd draw the line. Her crazy ass needs to go, out the door or out the window, her choice, but I'd definitely be avenging my poor PS.:cry:

I'm pretty sure the store owner used to be a whore at the current V resort. I'm guessing something horrible happened to her while she "worked" there, and that's why she had to sign a bunch of NDAs, to keep them away from her.
Yep, it's either this, her becoming a whore to 'cheat' her way through life and become rich without doing that much work OR she was a victim of sex trafficking (for some reason, this disgusting shit seems to be trendy), which would technically still make her a whore, but at least in this scenario, she didn't have a choice.

Whatever it may be, things sure are starting to finally become interesting and creepy asf, judging by the cliffhanger in this update. I just hope Inceton won't screw things up here too like they did in Shackbang and that shit won't get too dark.

I'm more worried about the twins. They're way too close with Jake, despite having just met him. Definitely feels like a typical Inceton setup for forced swinging, or other such nonsense.
Well, we could pretend the two are just bored, horny and looking for some casual fun like Julie did in the last update, but one of them is an already-known lil slut or just too horny and dumb for her own good, so you might as well be right about what you said. If I learned anything from my experience with Inceton games, it's that a surprise NTR might be forced into the story whenever you expect it the least, like a KO in pro boxing. We can't do anything about it than just hope for the best and expect the worst.:unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You must be new to playing an Inceton game, cuz most of us older ones are already expecting this to happen sooner or later. Plus, Amber seemed legit crazy, the type of crazy you don't stick your dick in for obvious reasons. Bitch ransacks the guy's apartment AND throws his damn PS out the window after SHE cheated on him and still wants him to forgive her ?? WTF kinda cuck ass/beta simp logic is that ??:mad:

I understand her being butthurt enough about the breakup to want to ransack her ex's damn apartment, but to destroy his playstation too ??:eek: Fuck nah, that's where I'd draw the line. Her crazy ass needs to go, out the door or out the window, her choice, but I'd definitely be avenging my poor PS.:cry:
I'm aware of Inceton's tactics:HideThePain: and after reading throw thread didn't find that 3magic letters and thought to give it a chance but it's fucking dumb that player has to reject that slut 2 fucking times to know that she cheated. At least let the player know why the fuck they separated. Inceton was trying to be sneaky but
Me catching Inceton:
View attachment Shit got yo ass.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I'm aware of Inceton's tactics:HideThePain: and after reading throw thread didn't find that 3magic letters and thought to give it a chance but it's fucking dumb that player has to reject that slut 2 fucking times to know that she cheated. At least let the player know why the fuck they separated. Inceton was trying to be sneaky but
Been a while since I played this one, and I hate that whole setup, but I think they did mention right out of the gate that she cheated on him. I remember turning her down immediately, because I knew she had cheated. Never gave her a chance to try to weasel her way back in. Don't tolerate cheating exes, if they cheated once, they'll always cheat again, without exception.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Ignoring the math for a second.
Ignoring math and logic is the only way to make an Inceton story make sense... there's no need to make shit more complicated than it really is. Milfs here look so good and young cuz they on healthy diets, work out a lot, do yoga and drink MC's magical cum that is said to do wonders for their skin and youthful appearance.;)

She WAS his significant other during their relationship so she was clearly a LI during that time. This clearly can be categorized into NTR spectrum because of that.
I think they did mention right out of the gate that she cheated on him. I remember turning her down immediately, because I knew she had cheated. Never gave her a chance to try to weasel her way back in. Don't tolerate cheating exes, if they cheated once, they'll always cheat again, without exception.
Yeah, but this time, any type of cheating happens off-screen, and nobody forces the MC to put up with her bullshit and forgive her for 'the plot' or whatever, if the player don't want him to. Don't think she's an LI, she's prolly an FWB at best for those of us who only want a side bitch on speed dial and nothing more than this. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

the priest's attitude
The holier-than-thou wannabe priest who looks down on whores, sluts, drunks and all the other types of sinners like them, but still goes to buy himself some sweet anal action from a potential whore for the lolz or cuz he's off-duty isn't someone whose word should mean shit, IMO. Wouldn't trust a hypocritical idiot like that to walk my damn dog in the park, cuz he'd prolly try to molest or seduce it into doing something real disgusting lol, believing him to be a good judge of character is a mistake.

Reactions: LSC82

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Been a while since I played this one, and I hate that whole setup, but I think they did mention right out of the gate that she cheated on him. I remember turning her down immediately, because I knew she had cheated. Never gave her a chance to try to weasel her way back in. Don't tolerate cheating exes, if they cheated once, they'll always cheat again, without exception.
I also think the trashed apartment was a fairly big clue to not be sticking your dick in this bitch.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
while the characters looks nice, the story is very shallow and there is no depth in MC. Hopefully it gets better.

Feb 25, 2024
I had to turn the voice acting off but... was it just a robot AI voice because that's what it sounded like?
Could it be that this Engine feature was enabled accidentally when you pressed the V key? This is an accessibility feature of the engine for all games in Renpy.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I had to turn the voice acting off but... was it just a robot AI voice because that's what it sounded like?
yes inceton uses AI narration for their new games .

Could it be that this Engine feature was enabled accidentally when you pressed the V key? This is an accessibility feature of the engine for all games in Renpy.

yes renpy does have that feature but inceton have this really bad ai narrator voice that they add to their new games .

Reactions: LSC82
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes