3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
Wow....

"Reviews are disabled due to ratings manipulation by the developer"

What is that telling me? It is not like these guys don't have a lot of supporters. Over 2000.
Are they that greedy that they are manipulating ratings? It is kind of sad.
Try to make a better game and you will not have to do this, or maybe that is not even the reason?
Makes no sense.

• Wow
Reactions: King0761

LAOWANG92

Mar 30, 2023
I am a player from across the ocean and I really like this game. I hope you will see what happens to Echoes of Desire S2, and stop making stomach-churning endings in this game, and stop making magical science fiction. Your script writing is nightmare shit. Can't you learn the ending and perfect plot of Dream of Desire and Sisters' Desire? Can't you just let Evelin be the first heroine? Can't we have a classic harem family ending with pure love and happy reunion? I don’t know why you are so self-righteous。
I wonder if fans and creators of this game will see it? But I know people didn't like your studio's self-righteous weird ending. The plot of "Sisters of Desire" is so good, can't we learn from their plot and create a classic harem ending?why????:cry::unsure::unsure:o_Oo_O

Reactions: seja10

LAOWANG92

Mar 30, 2023
Can't we design the protagonist's character based on Away from Home and Dream of Desire? Does it make sense that there are so many female characters but few of them have stories? Wouldn’t it be okay to focus the story on all the roommates living in the house? I don't understand you guys

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes