3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

*O_O*

Jun 4, 2023
Reviews are disabled due to ratings manipulation by the developer - is temporary, right?

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I like the possibility of changing the relationship for MC and so on, but how the hell I must know who is it if I've never met her before in my player's life?
What Julie, how and why MC can't recognize her and what to choose? I was confused with 4 women before and I guess there are much more ahead.
Right. I stopped playing after the game refused to enter a default option when trying to leave the field blank.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Right. I stopped playing after the game refused to enter a default option when trying to leave the field blank.
Blame Patreon's bullshit policies. Probably over 97% will assume it's meant to be incest (being from Inceton, probably a euphemism for Inceston to avoid censorship by just their name) so they will input sister. Almost no one will even try to input something else so the lazy coders didn't bother making some default option. Really the story, MC's interactions, dialogs, etc makes little sense with any other input other than sister anyway (with the blonde older one the mom and the twins cousins). If one doesn't like incest prob best avoid anything by Inceton like their subsidiary Inceton NTR if you don't like NTR. Like any successful dev they tend to focus on the kinks people actually tend to pay for, and incest is a popular one.

Reactions: LSC82

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
anyone have the rpy for Zemax Lust Bound\ WT Mod-Ep.3, I not sure if it the way it;s compress or something else but rpy should not be 86TB

Need the ep{1,2,3}.rpy screens.rpy version.rpy
maybe these ZemaxMod/ZemaxSave.rpy ZemaxMod/Zemax[Mod].rpy

as you can see something is wrong here
ls /opt/games
-rw-r-----. 1 games games 139K Aug 12 23:57 ./ep1.rpy
-rw-r-----. 1 games games 86T Aug 12 23:57 ./ep2.rpy
-rw-r-----. 1 games games 86T Aug 12 23:57 ./ep3.rpy
-rw-r-----. 1 games games 86T Aug 12 23:57 ./screens.rpy
-rw-r-----. 1 games games 86T Aug 12 23:57 ./version.rpy
-rw-r-----. 1 games games 86T Aug 12 23:57 ./ZemaxMod/Zemax[Mod].rpy
-rw-r-----. 1 games games 12K Aug 12 23:57 ./ZemaxMod/ZemaxSave.rpy

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I have played ALL the games from this dev.

This dev is strange with how they implement things in their game. They add a sound of a girl moaning every...single...time you click on an option or the "hidden" image, which is utterly annoying. They also have an infuriating voice narration, so you have to turn the voice volume off. They go through all the trouble of making the hidden images and pointless voice narration, but they cant add a replay? Seriously? The game started over 6 months ago and they can't do one of the main things people want in a game?

This has a decent story though. The scene with your "Mom" was great. This dev just needs to have better priorities with things they put in their game. Needs a replay badly. I am surprised there is no mod for one.

Btw, if anyone wants to see what a real life Incenton character would look like, it is her:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Righty ho, so....

What exactly does that MC have going for him?

So far it's been pointed out he's a shit son, shit brother, shit cousin, shit nephew, shit friend and a shit employee....

The only thing he's managed to do is find a crazy ex.

Did he fuck the writers mother?

• Haha
Reactions: Haidi

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Righty ho, so....

What exactly does that MC have going for him?

So far it's been pointed out he's a shit son, shit brother, shit cousin, shit nephew, shit friend and a shit employee....

The only thing he's managed to do is find a crazy ex.

Did he fuck the writers mother?
this is just your average inceton protag :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes