3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Lust Bound Episode 3 with Zemax's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Yes, it just happened now, but you can see Ryahn saying they are banned from promotion for now.

So, something changed in the last few hours.

The threads were updated over a day ago, and were promoted then unpromoted.

Side note, the other game hasn't been promoted yet either, "Thot on Trial".
As far as I know, they are still banned from promotion. I asked for clarification.

Embercat

Aug 8, 2024
The dev may have lost track of the whole relationship stuff along the way
View attachment 3910634
That's a variable. You choose your relationship to the characters so I can only assume you chose to make the twins your uncle. Nothing to do with the Devs. You could equally have had that scene say (Crap, am I now actually thinking about F***ing my Potato) if you'd wanted.

1723125382295.png

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
"Reviews are disabled due to ratings manipulation by the developer"
Well, not surprised when it kinda peaked with Summer With Mia 1 and 2. While that one had some why-did-they-do-that moments every one since had been worse by either a little (Passion On Display) or alot (Shackbang). At least they all have wincest, otherwise they'd prob bomb in reviews even harder.

Reactions: Fapmaister

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
That's a variable. You choose your relationship to the characters so I can only assume you chose to make the twins your uncle. Nothing to do with the Devs. You could equally have had that scene say (Crap, am I now actually thinking about F***ing my Potato) if you'd wanted.

View attachment 3910827
only if it's a sexy potato with no sprouts and a freshly drilled hole and just washed.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
They went out of their way to put in the stupid AI narrator no one asked for. And couldn't be bothered to add some simple mystery music and ambient sounds in the horror scenes....

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I'm actually a bit bummed about the review manipulation as I think this might be the strongest effort of the developers so far and I don't really see it being burned that badly by the reviewers to begin with.

In a lot of their previous games, there is this struggle with narrative coherence when it comes to choices and their impacts. Like it feels like they want to explore some themes, which is great, but in the process they force stuff on the player that doesn't track at all with the theme before suddenly doing something else. This game, though, keeps things much better in-hand, at least so far, and I'm intrigued in seeing how it develops.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I'm actually a bit bummed about the review manipulation as I think this might be the strongest effort of the developers so far and I don't really see it being burned that badly by the reviewers to begin with.
Because the Reviews have been deleted. There were Five 5 Star reviews and not one was genuine which, all have been posted since the Dev's announcement on their Discord about releasing the Updates earlier.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes