3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 31, 2022
Nice sensual atmosphere all around, touching milf sex scene with E. ... but is it really necessary to embed the whole thing in a mystery-murder-story? Well, let us wait and see. At least quite entertaining (although I missed the fuck with enduring horny Haley). :love:

Jul 31, 2022
But at least she tries to "catch" him all the time with the weapons of a woman :giggle:So another time: We have to be patient. I am sure they will have one day their hot island sex.
And although Haley has a little bit an aura of a low-brow girlie-bimbette with limited intellectuality I really like her. She is, as the walking cliché of a blondie, just cute and very sweet and probably a gorgeous fuck. :p:love::censored: (Can't say more otherwise I will be censored). And that's all about in this kind of stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
funny thing is, this isn't showing in "Latest Updates." If you search it it shows up as having last been updated 3 months ago. You'd only know if you followed the thread.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
funny thing is, this isn't showing in "Latest Updates." If you search it it shows up as having last been updated 3 months ago. You'd only know if you followed the thread.
Review manipulation. All their games are banned for now from being promoted, can change in the future.

Rigged reviews incoming. :KEK:

View attachment 3892929
View attachment 3893365

:KEK: yeah bro just ban these guys and lock reviews lmao
And no more promotions or going on LU from now on. Thread will just be updated and thats it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Funny you say that - I can easily see this game and ULT being promoted:
View attachment 3910132
Yes, it just happened now, but you can see Ryahn saying they are banned from promotion for now.

Ryahn said:

And no more promotions or going on LU from now on. Thread will just be updated and thats it.
So, something changed in the last few hours.

The threads were updated over a day ago, and were promoted then unpromoted.

Side note, the other game hasn't been promoted yet either, "Thot on Trial".

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsybobs3
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes