3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I don't get it - what the fuck is their problem with F95? Did someone tell them to stop re-using the Mia model in all of their games and they took it personally?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I don't get it - what the fuck is their problem with F95? Did someone tell them to stop re-using the Mia model in all of their games and they took it personally?
1 theory i might have is that they may have asked them the remove the game "the other one" which is a game the reuses lust theory's renders (not simply assets but like the actual renders ripped from the game). obviously f95 would not take the game down so maybe that is why they don't like them .

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
1 theory i might have is that they may have asked them the remove the game "the other one" which is a game the reuses lust theory's renders (not simply assets but like the actual renders ripped from the game). obviously f95 would not take the game down so maybe that is why they don't like them .
Oh that piece of garbage!?
I understand why the mods allowed it but, imo, if each and every jpg in your game is taken from another that's already on the site, that should be banable

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Oh that piece of garbage!?
I understand why the mods allowed it but, imo, if each and every jpg in your game is taken from another that's already on the site, that should be banable
its bannable on platforms like patreon and steam but here its fine because this is a piracy site .

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is it getting released today???? As per website, it shows today's date..
looks like it . going by their previous release times it should be out in 2-3 hours. might take longer since they are also going to drop 2 other games as well

Reactions: Akirito

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

e3_1291.jpg e3_374.jpg e3_436_nc.jpg e3_758.jpg

Hi! Lust Bound Episode 3 is now live for all 15$ and above Patrons!

The quest for signatures continues!

Return to Red Reef for the third chapter of Lust Bound as our hero fights to win the local's hearts and minds (mostly hearts) to bring a V resort to the island.

As more residents reject V Enterprise, a murder rocks the island to the core. With a killer on the loose, a target on his back, and even more faces from the past coming back to haunt him, how is our hero expected to make any progress in getting signatures for the resort?

Fight to show everyone who you truly are! Uncover the mysteries that tie V Enterprise to your small, backwater home! Investigate a murder, and clear your name! …
And, if there’s still time, maybe have some fun with the island’s beautiful women while you’re at it.

Release notes for Episode 3:
Renders - 1600+
Animations - 28 (There are new animations in episodes 1 and 2)

Bonus Content:
Renders - 178
Animations - 1
Gallery - 1 page with 1 extra-long animation
Download Lust Bound Episode 3 -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Bound [Ep.3] [Inceton Games]

NOTE: Check the archive for the bonus code.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes