3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
Really enjoying this, seems like a pretty similar to Sunshine love, but the sister isn't so incredibly annoying. Renders are 5/5 as usual, but it's a slow burn at the start. Excited to see where this ends up.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Not a bad start. The girls are hot too. The story isn't doing much so maybe spice it up by dropping Jake into a shark's mouth or maybe he can be the next murder victim.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I put in the code but it says i didnt. anybody got advice
It's not that a big deal anyway. Mostly just extra render angles every so often (usually zoomed in on tits and asses from left, right, above and below) and less often an extra nude where they are in different more revealing clothes or completely naked (which you see plenty of anyway, same bald barbie doll with mostly the same cookie-cutter pussy lips). It's not like you are missing an extra hidden sex animation or an extended version of that.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Not a bad start. The girls are hot too. The story isn't doing much so maybe spice it up by dropping Jake into a shark's mouth or maybe he can be the next murder victim.
Probably that. I think they know better than to have him fuck the MC's mom or sister or other LI (plus he's kind of too dumb of a loser for that anyway), even though just his existence makes some NTR-phobics nervous.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes